PDA

View Full Version : Aluminum Railing for Deck

Gorilla
06-21-2010, 12:17 PM
Anyone recommend anyone? Want to get it with the glass as well.

rece
06-21-2010, 01:44 PM
If you are looking for supply and install, I can help you out.

The best would be for me to come see what you are looking for and I could get you a quote. I am sure that I will be very competitive in price and I am able to accommodate your schedule.

PM me your info and I will call you.

Jesse

Bisklimpkit
06-21-2010, 02:21 PM
I bought Regal railing and glass panels and installed it myself. It's incredibly fast and easy, so if you're handy at all I'd recommend you do it yourself.

Cash Money Hoes
06-21-2010, 02:27 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Try Homerail. These guys have their own proprietary design. Ask for Kevin.

nismodrifter
06-21-2010, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Bisklimpkit
I bought Regal railing and glass panels and installed it myself. It's incredibly fast and easy, so if you're handy at all I'd recommend you do it yourself.

werd to this. We ordered our stuff in a custom color (to match the color of our exterior trim) from Totem....we had it all cut + bolted + glass in place within a couple of hours. Very very easy to DIY.

Bisklimpkit
06-23-2010, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Cash Money Hoes
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Try Homerail. These guys have their own proprietary design. Ask for Kevin.

Google Home-Rail and also Regal railing. Look at the installation instructions for each. Who copied who? :)

CaptainReboot
07-03-2010, 06:56 PM
We got our stuff at Home Depot. Our deck is composite so aluminum railing was the way to go.

Very easy to install yourself.

C_Dave45
07-13-2010, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by TomKinley
Quality aluminum and wood deck railings also grant you visual value too, with smooth, continuous lines that contribute to a modern look for your projects. They can also offer warm and decorative surfaces that bring a traditional air to decks and stairs. Glass panels can offer you a slick, urban effect. Black balustrades and wood posts can serve to deliver refined appearances that evoke a more traditional appeal, if that's what your looking for. Whatever your choice is, premium deck railings are more than just additions to your project. They often contribute to positive first impressions for visitors and property buyers.

VERY well put together post...succinct, descriptive, impeccable grammar.....oh wait..did you learn how to cut n paste? :thumbsup:

---> http://www.builddirect.com/Deck-Railings.aspx:

...performance, look and safety...(read more) (http://www.builddirect.com/Deck-Railings.aspx)

:rofl:

Gorilla
07-21-2010, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by rece
If you are looking for supply and install, I can help you out.

The best would be for me to come see what you are looking for and I could get you a quote. I am sure that I will be very competitive in price and I am able to accommodate your schedule.

PM me your info and I will call you.

Jesse

Thanks for the help, highly recommend you for your work!!

kamakurakid
07-21-2010, 08:32 AM
Avoid glass, go with cables, glass needs cleaning so often and it looks like crap if dirty. Been there, done that.

ExtraSlow
07-25-2010, 07:05 PM
I'm looking for a pretty simple metal railing install on some concrete steps. Glass won't match the rest of the house. Homerail good for that too?