PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe people do that!

4wheeldrift
12-15-2003, 10:40 PM
I was coming back south down deerfoot from a friends place up in Panorama Hills. As I'm crossing over the Calf Robe bridge, I see traffic starting to pile up in the right lane behind a car. I stayed in the center lane doing the limit and looked over as I passed. The chick driving WAS READING A FUCKING BOOK! Jeezus, I'd heard about people doing that but never seen it before. I can't believe how stupid people are. She was doing a good 20-30kph under the limit and swerving all over the place, completely oblivious to the havoc she was causing in traffic around her! Some people should be shot.

89EF
12-15-2003, 11:11 PM
thats whack...unbelievable:thumbsdow

ShOwOfF
12-15-2003, 11:13 PM
fuk people are retarded. :nut:

illeagle
12-15-2003, 11:17 PM
I think it's worst when a little kid is crawling around the vehicle and jumping around like he's in a park, while going 100km/h
My little cousins used to be like that. They refused to wear their seat belts, until i slammed on the brakes to show them why seatbelts were needed..hehe

Idratherbsidewayz
12-15-2003, 11:43 PM
How about the people with dogs jumping all over them and licking their face, they can't be 100% concentrated on the road... :thumbsdow

sxtasy
12-15-2003, 11:51 PM
women who do there makeup while driving:banghead: pisses me off

sexualbanana
12-15-2003, 11:55 PM
It just irritates me when people slow down to like 70-80 on the Calf Robe Bridge when the road's are perfectly clean.

Yeah, the bridge has lots of accidents but there's a difference between driving slow and driving carefully.

illeagle
12-16-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Firefly/wRims
How about the people with dogs jumping all over them and licking their face, they can't be 100% concentrated on the road... :thumbsdow

Not only that, if they crash, imagine a 50 lb or heavier dog/kid hitting you in the back of the head, that's enough to snap your neck..

nex
12-16-2003, 12:24 AM
ya no shit. I know this guy who is paralysed because of an empty kleenex box he kept on the rear deck of his car came shooting towards the back of his head and paralysed him when he was in an accident!. So 50pounds could kill ya in a sec

JAYMEZ
12-16-2003, 02:33 AM
I had a damn lady rear end me while i let kids cross the road , she was on her damn cell phone and puttin make up on , WHILE it was raining hard outside AND during rush hour!

rice_eater
12-16-2003, 06:32 AM
i read sometimes while driving... if i'm running to school and i need to finish up the last bit of the reading i squeeze in a few lines in at each red light :) gotta do what you gotta do :angel:

rc2002
12-16-2003, 10:11 AM
Taxi driver's are the worst. A lot of them have entire newspapers spread over their dash while they drive...

fast_cars
12-16-2003, 10:14 AM
some ppl are queers!!
should have taken pictures and put it in the newspapers!!

german
12-16-2003, 12:27 PM
what blatant stupidity this lady is a prime example... people like that should be drug out in the street and shot... the only thing entertaining in your car should be music... and even then concentrate on the road

GQNammer
12-16-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by nex
ya no shit. I know this guy who is paralysed because of an empty kleenex box he kept on the rear deck of his car came shooting towards the back of his head and paralysed him when he was in an accident!. So 50pounds could kill ya in a sec

God damn! A tissue Box?? Now I gotta be careful what I throw in the back. Hell, if a tissue box can paralize your buddy, I shouldn't throw anything in the back!

Ben
12-16-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater
i read sometimes while driving... if i'm running to school and i need to finish up the last bit of the reading i squeeze in a few lines in at each red light :) gotta do what you gotta do :angel:

Hope you get in a non life threatening accident involving only yourself to smarten you up. you should have your licence revoked. I hate drivers like you.

Akagi Redsuns
12-16-2003, 03:27 PM
Whatever happened to only driving when you are in the car driving? I see people on the looking stuff up on the PDA, putting on makeup, reading.....etc

The best was today going to work. Driving on southbound McLeod Trail passing 11th Ave. I stop at the redlight, look to my left and this guy was in a Camry reading the paper while snacking on a donut, and then takes a sip of his coffee. Wish I had a camera, it was the perfect picture.

m10-power
12-16-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Ben

Hope you get in a non life threatening accident involving only yourself to smarten you up. you should have your licence revoked. I hate drivers like you.

You can almost get away with that in a neon though, it can't get out of its own way...plus he's retarded so it wouldnt matter.

hjr
12-16-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater
i read sometimes while driving... if i'm running to school and i need to finish up the last bit of the reading i squeeze in a few lines in at each red light :) gotta do what you gotta do :angel: ya, you gotta read the night before!

89EF
12-16-2003, 08:31 PM
chill out like fuck...whats wrong with taking a sip of coffee at a RED light? don't tell me you've never done any non driving activity while at a RED light...so calm down buddy.

illeagle
12-16-2003, 08:38 PM
the worst i do is, try and find CD's while driving. :banghead:

ZorroAMG
12-16-2003, 10:51 PM
I had a stupid broad rear-end my jetta back in '96 in a playground zone doing about 55 while I was stopped at a crosswalk. The bitch was using an eyelash curler and it took every bit of restraint I had in me to not jam the fucking thing up her ass when I got over to her car....:banghead: :guns: :banghead: :guns:

Akagi Redsuns
12-16-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by 89EF
chill out like fuck...whats wrong with taking a sip of coffee at a RED light? .....snip

Nothing wrong with that, just when he has a paper over his steering wheel and windshield and a donut in the other hand that I get worried that maybe driving is not 100% in his mind.

Ben
12-16-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by 89EF
chill out like fuck...whats wrong with taking a sip of coffee at a RED light? don't tell me you've never done any non driving activity while at a RED light...so calm down buddy.

We're not talking about Coffee :rolleyes:

Read the thread!

szw
12-16-2003, 11:34 PM
I used to read archie comics while driving but the girls were too distracting.

Zero102
12-16-2003, 11:56 PM
I usually have my coffee mug in the car in the mornings, sip it at red lights, I see nothing wrong with that. I also dig for CD's at red lights, it's the people who do these things while moving that bother me.

However I have the winner for the worst driver award. I was driving on the #1 highway through BC, near Surrey (I believe, forgive me, I am not very familliar with BC), and it was heavy traffic, but it was moving pretty fast, and I look over at the lady beside me, and she had a f*cking plate on her lap, knife and fork, eating a goddamn steak. Now that's too far.

04blackMAX
12-16-2003, 11:58 PM
u yap on a cell phone and drive whats the difference??

stoggy
12-17-2003, 02:57 PM
Dude I've seen people shaving their face and shit while driving lol, and reading...they definetly shall be SHOT!

Zero102
12-17-2003, 03:03 PM
LOL, shaving, sure hope they don't hit a pot hole!
Yapping on the cell phone.. man, that's another one I can't stand for, my best buddy had his car written off by a guy on a cell phone, looked right, then went through a stop, because his phone was on the left side of his head, he didn't want to look that way, went right out in front of him. Didn't help that the guy was stoned too.

izzoblitzo
12-17-2003, 07:31 PM
Was she studdying for a exams? heh!

I see people reading the paper while driving all the time.:eek:

DeSi
12-17-2003, 09:52 PM
man thats some stupid shit, shes gonna run someone over one day

fast95pony
12-18-2003, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by Ben

Well,well...guess what happened !! And of course it wasn't
HIS fault .....:nut:

Fluidic
12-18-2003, 07:28 AM
I was wondering when someone would put 2 and 2 together. Oh well. Luckily he, or anyone else at the scene of the accident wasn't seriously injured.

Ben
12-18-2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by fast95pony

Christ, why couldn't I have won the lottery like I hoped I would Instead :nut:

rice_eater
12-18-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Ben

how is glancing over my notes AT THE RED LIGHTS affect anything??? read the whole sentence before critisizing ;) Oh and making fun of me crashing is real nice guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Super_Geo
12-18-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Ben

Right. Those people who read at red lights are just tearing this society apart. I'd say it's worse than ethnic mixing, immigration and gay rights put together. Glad you're getting on top of the problem.

Originally posted by fast95pony

Look at the wit on this one :rolleyes:

fast95pony
12-19-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

Look at the wit on this one :rolleyes:

Why, thankyou....:)

Originally posted by Super_Geo

Right. Those people who read at red lights are just tearing this society apart. I'd say it's worse than ethnic mixing, immigration and gay rights put together. Glad you're getting on top of the problem.

Oh,wait ..you got me beat by this one...:rofl:

1WiCkEdWrX
12-28-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by szw
I used to read archie comics while driving but the girls were too distracting.

:werd: :hitit:

wideopen
12-30-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by illeagle
the worst i do is, try and find CD's while driving. :banghead:

i do the same thing :banghead: .. only other 'non-driving' thing i do put on sunglasses

btw, its not so bad if people are doing 'other stuff' at red lights, if they dont go when it turns green just honk your horn, or yell something out your window :D

Marsh
01-09-2004, 05:54 PM
cab drivers are the worst, some of them aren't even sober when their driving, but their used to driving drunk so u can't really notice it

hockeybronx
01-10-2004, 07:36 PM
Hey man that must take some serious skill. I've seen a guy with a full newspaper open to the roof of the car reading it while he drove, I've also seen someone shaving (manual with shaving cream), and many people reaching back to beat the hell out of their kids while driving (i.e my dad).