PDA

View Full Version : TAB - Anybody work here?

Impreza
06-23-2010, 06:10 PM
Does anybody on here work at TAB? What's the culture like? How do you like working for the company?

Anybody work in Records Management in general? How is it?

Thanks,

Pacman
06-24-2010, 09:12 AM
I have a friend that works there in the sales/account management side of things. He appears to be quite happy there.

Jry_79
06-24-2010, 09:41 AM
I worked for Tab 10 years ago, if your in Sales, good!

If you get contracted to do the actual records management work then you'll have to expect actual records management work which is a bit repititious. I can't provide any salary expectations due to the time lapse!

I'm currently in the engineering department doing project coordination / management work, but earlier in my career I've had approx 4-5 years in records management. Records management and document control is important in any company, every department has a role and responsibility in order to make the project flow correctly.

If you've had previous records management experience, private message me, I do know of certain openings within the engineering industry. Believe or not LOL in the bigger companies, they do pay very well with experience.

Good Luck!

Impreza
06-24-2010, 11:58 AM
It's a sales/account manager role. Thanks for the replies! Just wanted to see what the company is like and whether anyone had this specific role and how they enjoyed it.

UndrgroundRider
06-27-2010, 12:30 PM
I know lots of people who work at tab, seems like a good place to work.