PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Volvo Car

derpderp
06-26-2010, 02:48 PM
Hello, I am looking to buy a Volvo, price I am willing to pay depends, but $5000.00 tops.

Wagon or Sedan, Ford or AB Volvo era is good.
No rust (within reason and overall age though) and decent body/interior condition.

Thank you :bigpimp:

derpderp
07-03-2010, 01:50 PM
lol bumpies
also $6000.00 tops now

I'm taking my time so don't hesitate to message me through the month of July.

Lethbridge_man
07-03-2010, 06:25 PM
I have a 1970 145 that I would sell to someone willing to look after it. I bought it from the original owner (!) in Glenwood, south of Pincher Creek, and it has been sitting in a heated garage for several years now, waiting a restoration.

I think it has about 90,000 original miles on it - I'd have to check.

It has a B20B engine - dual Stromberg carburettors, 4-speed manual transmission.

It has a little rust around one rear fender, and some surface rust at the rear window.

It runs, but it has an oil leak at the front crankshaft, because I let it sit for too long without running it. There is a felt seal there that has dried up. I have the neoprene replacement part for it, but I haven't installed it yet. I also have the neoprene replacement rear crankshaft seal housing, which is prone to the same problem.

Anyhow - I have pictures I can send you if you are interested. My e-mail address is bruirj at uleth dot ca, and I am in Lethbridge.