PDA

View Full Version : SAIT Challenge Entrance Exams

bignerd
06-27-2010, 09:28 AM
Has anyone written or challenged the entrance exams to SAIT? I am assuming they are like High School Diploma exams? Any info would be great, talked to SAIT but they do not provide any example questions or materials.

Thanks

vtec
06-27-2010, 12:19 PM
are you referring to the mechanical aptitude test?

bignerd
06-27-2010, 05:29 PM
No entrance exams that you can write in place of diplomas or high school courses... Like English 30, Math 30 etc... SAIT offers these too and you can challenge them (just write them).

rinny
06-27-2010, 07:15 PM
They offer an outline of the exams for people to study by. I'd recommend just picking one of those up and knowing most of the material.

rinny
06-27-2010, 07:16 PM
Also, I'd be curious to see what they would be like, for example the Math 31/Calculus exam...in SAIT its a 10 question written final, so i'd be curious to see if they just give you the same type of test for the entrance exam.

bignerd
06-27-2010, 08:50 PM
I asked about an outline or any study materials and they basically just referred me to the website which has links to old diploma exams... so I can only assume it is like the diplomas... still has written questions on it though.

They told me about 3.5 hrs to write the math test and 4 hours for physics (not sure it takes that long but that is what you are allowed).