PDA

View Full Version : 8th gen. civic forum

gyu
06-27-2010, 02:05 PM
Hey guys any of you members of 8thcivic.com?

I tried registering for it twice, got my account activated but had to wait for admin to accept me but both times I get this e-mail sent back after a few hours:

Unfortunately your registration at 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted. Sorry, 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum

I tried finding an answer in the FAQ in regards to what the requirements were but I couldn't find anything, aside from being over 13, which I am.

Any help?

speeed
06-27-2010, 02:13 PM
Do you have another account with the same ip? I made a new account to change my username and a few minutes after that a mod sent emails to both my accounts asking why I have two accounts and that one will be banned.

gyu
06-27-2010, 02:24 PM
No I don't, first time registering yesterday then account got deleted, registered with the same username and got it deleted today.

Not sure what's going on :nut:

gyu
06-28-2010, 10:30 PM
Could someone do me a favor and pm like a mod or admin there? I tried my school e-mail cause I thought they might not accept generic ones like hotmail but still got deleted.

I sent an e-mail using their 'contact us' link but no reply either :dunno:

So frustrating :banghead: I have some questions to ask on that board

Aleks
06-29-2010, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by gyu
Could someone do me a favor and pm like a mod or admin there? I tried my school e-mail cause I thought they might not accept generic ones like hotmail but still got deleted.

Ask the questions here maybe, lots of guys have civics on this board.

Zewind
06-29-2010, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by gyu

Thats weird because I used my hotmail account and it was ok.

PM me your details and Ill try and talk to an admin today and see what the issue is.