Vehicle Details
Year : 2003
Make and Model : BMW 330ci
Exterior Color : Silver
Interior Color : Black Leather
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 89500
Location of Vehicle : calgary
Description : I have for sale a 2003 BMW 330ci coupe with the M-Package 2. the car from tip to toe is perfect. The car is fully factory loaded including 5spd manual trasmission, Harman Kardon sound system, heated seats, power seats with memory for both driver and passanger, sports package suspension, dynamic stability control, electric sunroof, anti glare rear view mirror, skibag compartement, sport seats, lumbar support for driver and passenger, head light washer system, fog lights, rain sensor, xenon head lights, automatic air conditioning, M leather stearing wheel, M aerodybamics package 2, interior trim silver and white side markers.

A few tasteful aftermarket parts for consist of angel eyes, 19" Bayern mesh wheels with 65% tread left, tinted windows, and new factory bmw led tail lights.

I also have a full set of winter tires that are mounted on the stock M alloy wheels. about 1-2 seasons of winter driving left on the winter tires.

This car has been very reliable and i joy to drive. Its fun, quick and great handling. This car i VERY clean with very minimal wear and tare for a 2003, with quite low km. And best of all the car gets great gas millage.

Extras :
Asking Price : 22999 OBO($2000 of this price is for the wheels and tires)

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403-616-4264

Pictures :http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-2003-BMW-3-Series-CI-Coupe-2-door-M-Package-W0QQAdIdZ214081550

Dezi
07-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Bump