PDA

View Full Version : Millerville

Geegigi
06-27-2010, 10:45 PM
Heading out to Millerville for Canada Day Races, anyone ever been?

syeve
06-28-2010, 11:50 AM
Yep...redneck douchebags galore.

Geegigi
06-29-2010, 12:19 PM
Oh Gawd, hahha sounds like interesting fun, now what to wear, LOL

n1zm0
06-29-2010, 01:36 PM
yeah youre going to the 'canada day races' which is horseracing? well think about what part of AB youre going ot be in, i.e small town in the prairies = cowboys and farming..

iirc we had to drive to the closest town while camping at bluerock to get tarps, Millarville was the closest and of course didnt have any of that, there was a school and a gas station (which sold fireworks?) from what i remember.

turner valley or black diamond had more to offer, so close to longview too for beef jerky galore!

D. Dub
06-30-2010, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by syeve
Yep...redneck douchebags galore.

:rolleyes:

Geegigi
06-30-2010, 10:22 AM
Gas station and firewroks go hand in hand in these small towns, grew up in one, well, its a good thing I am not the "princess" type, may actually enjoy myself, hahaha.
Maybe this year I won't be surrounded by air-headed, too much make-up chicki-poo's who cannot hold a conversation without the word "like", LOL
But then again what I am about to witness could be just as bad, hahaha

derran.m
06-30-2010, 12:03 PM
^^^ Don't count on it LOL My wife was raised in Millarville ... and the girls out there are no better, 'like' is still there favorite word ... it's too close to the city to get away from the teenie bopper mentality