PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone who works at Futureshop

Kavy
06-28-2010, 01:50 AM
I figured with all the people on this board someone has to work at futureshop and can answer a few questions for me.

First off I want to say :
I am not looking for a deal/lower price.
I am not looking to do anything shady.

I just have a few questions about some products and the service plans from there. Hopefully someone on this board can be considerably more helpful then the 3 guys at my local futureshop who sit and text on their Iphones all day instead of helping me out LOL.

Mitsu3000gt
06-28-2010, 09:42 AM
I don't know precisely how the service plans work, but when my brother worked there, the overwhelming consensus among the employees who sold them was that it wasn't worth it, and they never bought the plans for themselves.

I don't know what you're trying to buy, but if you want an extended warranty, see if Memory Express carries it and at least you get an instant replacement warranty which is more valuable.

403ep3
06-28-2010, 10:12 AM
What are you looking to buy? I worked there for a bit

Kavy
06-28-2010, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt

I don't know what you're trying to buy, but if you want an extended warranty, see if Memory Express carries it and at least you get an instant replacement warranty which is more valuable.

Its more of a service issue I was having on something I had already bought just trying to figure out my options.

wtf im nameless
06-28-2010, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Kavy

Its more of a service issue I was having on something I had already bought just trying to figure out my options.

What kind of service issue? I don't work for FS but i've been in that industry for 10+ years.

Kavy
06-28-2010, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by wtf im nameless

What kind of service issue? I don't work for FS but i've been in that industry for 10+ years.

Its unfortunately something that can only be handled by someone who works there :(

I have received a few pm's that are sending me in the right direction hopefully I can find someone :)

wtf im nameless
06-29-2010, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Kavy

Its unfortunately something that can only be handled by someone who works there :(

I have received a few pm's that are sending me in the right direction hopefully I can find someone :)

...if you say so, lol. I guess you can't help someone who doesn't want help. Oh well, good luck in whatever you're trying to do.

Kavy
06-29-2010, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by wtf im nameless

...if you say so, lol. I guess you can't help someone who doesn't want help. Oh well, good luck in whatever you're trying to do.

Its not that I did not want help however only someone who works at futureshop was able to help me due to the nature of the issue as it dealt directly with their system.

Upside is 403ep3 gave me the proper information and who I should talk to and the issue was resolved this morning.

Thanks for all those who helped :)

403ep3
06-29-2010, 07:38 PM
Good stuff kavy, now let's go make an nhl club when 11 comes out. Lol! So pumpedd

Kavy
06-29-2010, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by 403ep3
Good stuff kavy, now let's go make an nhl club when 11 comes out. Lol! So pumpedd

You should join the team on CP, been playing with them all year LOL

thetransporter
07-05-2010, 08:38 PM
using service plan: "well we need to look at it, give us a a month" a month later "we are not sure" then "no doesnt qualify"

service plan= "would you like to pay an more for your item so dance in the money we collect today?"