PDA

View Full Version : Liberals Protesting Police Action in Toronto (Pussies whining)

rogerthat
06-28-2010, 12:34 PM
http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20100628/journalists-arrested-100628/20100628/?hub=CalgaryHome

Christ if the Liberals had their way, the whole downtown Toronto would be taken over and trashed.

CBC reporters were complaining that they were beaten by police while walking alongside the violent protesters. Are Police supposed to ask nicely who is who? If you are in that zone, you deserve to get your ass beaten.

All Liberals should be round up and have their asses kicked.

CUG
06-28-2010, 12:37 PM
Roger that.

nich148_9
06-28-2010, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by rogerthat
All Liberals should be round up and have their asses kicked.

6/10. If you were really good at this trolling thing, you'd throw in some fundamentalism reference or maybe a Glenn Beck quote.

Cos
06-28-2010, 12:42 PM
I disagree, I heard that the cops arrested some innocent people who were just walking through or watching the protests. Dont try and pull a Kadher as it is Toronto, not Iraq.

rogerthat
06-28-2010, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Cos
I disagree, I heard that the cops arrested some innocent people who were just walking through or watching the protests. Dont try and pull a Kadher as it is Toronto, not Iraq.

Bitch please. Anyone near that area is fair game. Stay home.

Cos
06-28-2010, 12:50 PM

I said DONT try and Kahder it. It isnt like ALL people were allowed to TeleCommute.

By the way, quality first troll! :thumbsup:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/183524/693830.jpg

CUG
06-28-2010, 12:53 PM

Bitch please. Anyone near that area is fair game. Stay home. Shut up, stupid.

thrasher22
06-28-2010, 03:11 PM
http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20100628/journalists-arrested-100628/20100628/?hub=CalgaryHome

Christ if the Liberals had their way, the whole downtown Toronto would be taken over and trashed.

CBC reporters were complaining that they were beaten by police while walking alongside the violent protesters. Are Police supposed to ask nicely who is who? If you are in that zone, you deserve to get your ass beaten.

Seriously? You think that police should have the right to beat anyone they want because crimes are happening nearby?
Do you huff gasoline out of a paper bag on weekends? By that logic if a riot broke out in your neighborhood, you'd want police to beat you and arrest you while you're leaving.

Even if that WAS justifiable, reporters aren't hard to pick out of a crowd, and they're some of the few who should be in a situation like that. Reporting on things like police action and protests are some of the most important parts of a democracy.

Tomaz
06-28-2010, 03:28 PM
^^^ They are a lot harder to point out than you think. They look like every other human on the street.

I cannot believe the shit going on down there. Go Canada:facepalm:

rogerthat
06-28-2010, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by thrasher22

Seriously? You think that police should have the right to beat anyone they want because crimes are happening nearby?
Do you huff gasoline out of a paper bag on weekends? By that logic if a riot broke out in your neighborhood, you'd want police to beat you and arrest you while you're leaving.

Even if that WAS justifiable, reporters aren't hard to pick out of a crowd, and they're some of the few who should be in a situation like that. Reporting on things like police action and protests are some of the most important parts of a democracy.

You are wrong.

CUG it is not nice to have a photo of your mom as an avatar.

luxor
06-28-2010, 05:02 PM

:facepalm:

A person cannot be arrested, never mind beaten, when he or she is in a public area and not committing a crime. If the police saw me smashing a window then I'd be fair game to be arrested, not beaten. You are an imbecile, you're the one that needs to stay home.

kertejud2
06-28-2010, 05:05 PM
The grits have gotten soft over the years, Pierre is rolling in his grave. Good to see the current government growing a pair like the good ol' days am I right?

XfUq9b1XTa0

T-Dubbs
06-28-2010, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by luxor

:facepalm:

A person cannot be arrested, never mind beaten, when he or she is in a public area and not committing a crime. If the police saw me smashing a window then I'd be fair game to be arrested, not beaten. You are an imbecile, you're the one that needs to stay home.
wrong!
during the g8, the police have rights to arrest anyone they like and hold them.
same as back when that FLQ crisis happened
martial law!

DayGlow
06-28-2010, 05:56 PM
Crowd control is about crowds, not individuals. If it is clear the rule of law is lost the police have the duty and power to regain it. If a police line is advancing and you are told to move and you don't, you will get arrested for breach of the peace. The riot act was read multiple times over the weekend in different locations. If that happens if you don't leave the area you will be arrested and can be charged with praticipating in a riot even if you haven't done anything. Your mere presence after the riot act is read is enough.

Everyone has their rights, but the rule of law is supreme in Canada.

Supa Dexta
06-28-2010, 05:59 PM
I wish I could go there just to beat some protesters.. What a bunch of fuckwads.. Useless, shit eaters.

- Oh yeah lets go destroy shit and burn cop cars to prove our point!

- what point?

- ummmmm,....fuck the man! destroy!

God damn losers probably dont pay taxes, thats why they don't care that our taxes have to pay to replace this shit. And pay to try and control them in the first place.. :banghead: