PDA

View Full Version : Need help contacting Jordan Jensen

loass720
06-29-2010, 05:22 PM
I'm looking for Jordan Jensen and Im pretty sure he is on this site. He bolted on a plate that said 'NRDRAGE' (Nerd Rage) and said he uses that tag for everything.

The reason I want to talk to him is because I left my garage door opener in the car when I sold it to him. Dumb move I know but it slipped my mind at the time. I have called him quite a few times and texted him and got no reply. I even told him I would meet him anyplace anytime but he still never responded. I dont get it, I think I was fair with sale of the car.

I know I could go get another one but I really dont want someone that I talked to for 30min to have full access to my garage. I dont think he would actually do anything but you never know.

Any help would be great. If anyone knows him could you pass it on.

Thanks!
Tyler

Cos
06-29-2010, 05:24 PM
As a temporary measure you should be able to unlearn all remotes if it is a newer garage door opener.

loass720
06-29-2010, 05:25 PM
Never thought of that, Thanks!

rage2
06-29-2010, 05:27 PM
Why don't you just reset your garage opener, and reprogram the remotes? That way the remote he has won't work anymore.

Edit - I'm too slow.

loass720
06-29-2010, 05:35 PM
Im looking into that right now and see if I can make it work, trying to find the damn manual!

Cos
06-29-2010, 05:37 PM
google -> xxxx (garage door opener type) reset programmed remotes

Probably is something like hold the learn button for xx seconds till something flashes. I have never had to do it but that pretty much has to be it. Either that or you are going to have to change your pins.

Benny
06-29-2010, 05:38 PM
Nah fuck that bro, he's a liability. Deal with him. :guns:

97'Scort
06-29-2010, 08:24 PM
Some of them just have dip switches...just change the dip switches until your remote isn't opening your neighbours' doors too and you're gold :)

DJ_NAV
06-29-2010, 08:45 PM
yup... the dip switches are very common... just change those and reprogram your remote.