PDA

View Full Version : RCMP Identify and Charge Calgary Man Involved in Crash That Killed American Biker

Markham
07-04-2010, 09:14 PM
Just received update from RCMP:

http://www.calgarybeacon.com/2010/07/cops-suspect-booze-involved-in-high-speed-crash-that-kills-biker-near-connemara/

Markham

Pollywog
07-04-2010, 09:19 PM
That guy must feel like a huge sack of shit right now.

Pollywog

CUG
07-05-2010, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Pollywog
That guy must feel like a huge sack of shit right now.

Pollywog I sure hope so. I've got little sympathy for drunk drivers who kill people though. I feel worse for the family of the man who was killed.

Party hard.

kevie88
07-05-2010, 12:04 AM
IBPSBM

In Before People Start Blaming Motorcyclist.

dsr7723
07-05-2010, 07:43 AM
Oh what? A Honda driver? Drunk? Nooooooo....? You mean it wasn't a redneck in a lifted Dodge? OMG what's this world coming to?

More proof that POS's can be found behind the wheel of ANY vehicle. Saddest part is he probably won't do much jail time.

CUG
07-06-2010, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by kevie88
IBPSBM

In Before People Start Blaming Motorcyclist.
Maybe his exhaust was too loud

Lloyd Christmas
07-06-2010, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by dsr7723
Saddest part is he probably won't do much jail time.

who cares it was an accident, they'll take his licence away and he'll be fucked by transit for the rest of his life

needsawhip
07-07-2010, 12:27 AM
I vote our country implements an "eye for eye" state of law. Lay down on the road bud...

MGCM
07-07-2010, 01:10 AM
So how much longer until all the automotive companies implement breathalyzers in every model they make? It's coming, just a matter of when and how much extra it will cost everybody......the government could even go so far as to retrofit EVERY VEHICLE ON THE ROAD with one.......if I was in charge it would have happened YEARS AGO. The population is only growing, that means more drunk drivers every year.

clem24
07-07-2010, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Lloyd Christmas

who cares it was an accident, they'll take his licence away and he'll be fucked by transit for the rest of his life

No they won't. I hate Canada's stupid lax drunk driving laws. They'll take his license away for what, oh 2 years? Big fucking deal. Why is Canada so lenient to criminals? I think drunk driving causing death should be an automatic lifetime ban on driving. Simple as that. Heck even with regular drunk driving, I believe in the 3 strikes rule - 3rd time caught, license gone for life, although one can also argue that the 3rd time caught isn't necessarily the actual 3rd time driving drunk - just that they were caught.

The breathalyzer thing I think can be circumvented esp. by a passenger (and obviously stupid enough to blow into it).

PulsePro
07-08-2010, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by MGCM
So how much longer until all the automotive companies implement breathalyzers in every model they make? It's coming, just a matter of when and how much extra it will cost everybody......the government could even go so far as to retrofit EVERY VEHICLE ON THE ROAD with one.......if I was in charge it would have happened YEARS AGO. The population is only growing, that means more drunk drivers every year.

Yea and prevent the vehicle from starting and tranquilize the driver so he'll fall asleep lol