PDA

View Full Version : Great Aspirations

sxenthusiast
12-17-2003, 09:58 AM
Hey darknight, whats up man. I think it's so amazing what you're doing to that car bro... i'm in awe. My name is Rick, i'm 18 and i just got my first car....a 92 nissan 240sx. I bought the car with a skirt and body kit, high rise spoiler, carbon fiber hood, with scoop, intake, stabalizers(front and rear), interior neon accent, luminescent dash, amongst other things. It's a really sweet car man, and i have a lot of plans for it. One of the first body modifications i want to make is to convert the tail lights. I really love the 98 supra lights, and i want to get those to put on. I hadn't considered the headlight convertion until i saw your car...thats the 95 and up 240sx right.... it looks so sweet man, you're doing a great job. I really wanna know what its like going through all the conversions and modifications, so hit me back when u can....and by the way, i like the lightening bolt emblem you have on the hood...i have the same one on my car, lol. Take care man, hope to hear from you soon.... Rick.

rage2
12-17-2003, 10:25 AM
A new user here from NY... welcome. Since you weren't here a few months ago, darknight passed away. :(

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21553

sxenthusiast
12-17-2003, 03:00 PM
Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry to hear that!!! I hope my message hasn't rehashed any sad memories :( May i ask who you are in relation to him? I'd like to extend my dearest condolences to you and all other friends and family that may read this message. I don't wanna sound like an @**hole but i think it's really great that you all are continuing his project. I guess in part it's because i know how much my car means to me and it's my first car....one that my father bought for me... so i guess it has a great deal of sentimental value. I'm sure he would be so touched to know how you all carry on his aspirations... don't be a stranger...take care.

DUBBED
12-17-2003, 03:39 PM
Many people on this board were very good friends with him, the rest of us unfortunately only knew him through the board. It's too bad so many of us never got to meet him.

sxenthusiast
12-17-2003, 08:26 PM
Darknight sounds like quite a respected individual, and i feel thats it's very unfortunate that i have to be one of those people to know of him only through this board. I'm glad that i'm getting so many replies to my initial message... it tells a lot of how you all felt for him. What was his name? Thanx for all the messages people :) I feel kinda of awkward bringing cars into this discussion again, but seeing what he did with his car has really given me more inspiration to do what i want to do with my own, and i'm sorry i'll never really get to talk to him for myself :( I do, however, think that i'll make a profile sometime soon, just to include a small tribute of some sort to him, because i feel that his work will definitely prove influencial to my own....thanx again for all of your messages... goodnight all.