PDA

View Full Version : Centaur Subaru

coolchick
07-07-2010, 04:00 PM
I went to Centaur Subaru. Excellent experience.

I don't know who you were dealing with there... seems no good comments about the place.

My sales guy was/IS an awesome guy. Polite, knowledgeable, not pushy, no BS. Stephen Halladay. You should look him up.

Zigo
07-07-2010, 04:03 PM
His last name sounds like Holiday... Hehehehe.

coolchick
07-07-2010, 04:12 PM
Yep. lol. Fitting really, as the transaction was smooth enough to feel like I was on Holiday! hehehe. Seriously though, super good guy.

FYI:
RAD (kinda an old school slang term for the following) = awesome, wicked, fantastic, mind blowing, shweet, good stuff, good times... and the like.

Cheers all

FraserB
07-07-2010, 04:17 PM
Really?

4 posts today after Centaur gets ripped on and you "suddenly" show up to defend them? Not everyone on this site has the IQ of a peanut and will take an employees word, that just registered to jerk their own business off, over that of many members telling the same kind of story.

coolchick
07-07-2010, 04:33 PM
I am here cuz I just picked up my Subi yesterday. She's a beauty.

You deserve no reply - but what the hell... I'm bored so here ya go ya hater: Came on-line to see what the deal was with Subi owners being kinda cultish by reputation. Saw all the posts about Centaur being ripped on - was pretty shocked - I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS. Sooo, just thought I would throw in my 2 bits worth about MY personal experience with them. I called them last wednesday - picked my car up yesterday. Immaculate condition. Got it used even. AND to boot... the finance guy (Rob) even went to the trouble to try and save me a bit of money on my loan by suggesting I put down less - so the loan was more - to bump me up into a tier with less interest!

wintonyk
07-07-2010, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by coolchick
I am here cuz I just picked up my Subi yesterday. She's a beauty.

You deserve no reply - but what the hell... I'm bored so here ya go ya hater: Came on-line to see what the deal was with Subi owners being kinda cultish by reputation. Saw all the posts about Centaur being ripped on - was pretty shocked - I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS. Sooo, just thought I would throw in my 2 bits worth about MY personal experience with them. I called them last wednesday - picked my car up yesterday. Immaculate condition. Got it used even. AND to boot... the finance guy (Rob) even went to the trouble to try and save me a bit of money on my loan by suggesting I put down less - so the loan was more - to bump me up into a tier with less interest!

subaru owners are cultish. thats why we have our own forum

coolchick
07-07-2010, 05:05 PM
lol. nice work.