Year : 2003
Make and Model : Infiniti I35
Exterior Color : Silver
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : ~140k
Location of Vehicle : Calgary / Edmonton
Description :

Selling my 2003 Infiniti I35. Fully loaded with leather, sunroof, power seats with memory, heated front AND rear seats, heated Steering wheel (epic in winter), auto dimming rear mirror, AC, PD, PW, electronic rear sunshades, sports package etc...

I'm the third owner, purchased less than a year ago. Right before I purchased the car it had major services done ( $2000 worth from Hyatt Infiniti for maintenance, including new battery. Not repair) so it's ready to go for a while. I've since changed the oil as scheduled by Option Import.

No accident ( I have car proof from when I purchased the car less than a year ago. No accident since).

Since purchasing it I've conditioned the leather frequently and washed and waxed frequently ( with Wolfgang fuzion, pretty much the same treatment i give my RX8 ). The interior is in very good condition ( almost like new)

The Good:
Interior is in GREAT condition
Car runs great! absolutely no problem, especially in winter. Lots of thread left on the tires. Pretty good fuel economy for a car this size, around 500 to 700 km a tank, city/highway driving.
oh New brake pads and all rotors machined recently (by Option Import)

The Bad:
wind shield is cracked. Doesn't really affect your line of vision but FYI
Door dings and rock chips from daily driving

Reason for selling:
Moved to Edmonton for work last year and renting a place that only has one parking spot. I don't want to drive my RX8 between CGY and EDM all the time, especially during the winter, so I picked up this highway cruiser and it's been great. Extremely comfortable and roomy, but let's be honest.. this is not exactly a sport sedan, and I'm getting a bit frustrated being only able to drive my RX8 once every few weeks. So I'm selling both car and hopefully getting one sporty sedan that I can cruise between CGY/EDM all year around.

The car is in Calgary atm but I can drive it to Edm since I go back and forth alot. 90% of the millage on the car since I bought it is Highway kms, since I live close to work and as soon as I"m in Calgary I drive my RX8.

Extras :
Asking Price : $11,500

Contact Information
E-Mail : PM
Phone : PM

Pictures :

Coming soon. It's parked in Calgary atm so will take pictures when I get a chance.