PDA

View Full Version : Injector Clips

gpomp
12-17-2003, 01:58 PM
Are injector clips OBD specific? I can't fit RC's on my car (95 Civic), they were out of a 01 Prelude. Just wondering if all I need are OBD2 clips or RC clips?

ls/vtec-crx
12-17-2003, 02:09 PM
RC's should all be an OBDI plug unless the person you bought them from specifically ordered the injector with OBDII plug. If the plugs look somewhat the same as stock there is a little notch that you will have to cut off in the injector to make it plug in. We have done this lot's. If you want just bring it buy and i can take a look at it.

ninspeed
12-17-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by ls/vtec-crx
RC's should all be an OBDI plug unless the person you bought them from specifically ordered the injector with OBDII plug. If the plugs look somewhat the same as stock there is a little notch that you will have to cut off in the injector to make it plug in. We have done this lot's. If you want just bring it buy and i can take a look at it.

Ya that was the only thing holding us up was that little notch

redx2nv
12-18-2003, 01:01 PM
OBD1 injector clips have metal clips rings that hold them in...or at leaest the ones i got do..

gpomp
12-18-2003, 04:55 PM
I'm not talking about the metal clips but the actual harness that the injectors plug into, the grey thingy.