PDA

View Full Version : STAY AWAY FROM Michael Kniezewski

JAMAICANGOLD
07-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Not sure if this is the correct place to place this thread.In April i bought a Mk2 GTI.Needed motor work,i was aware of the problem.Should not be a big deal rite?I decided to do a swap instead of fixing the current motor.I found someone that i "thought" had a swap.The person was not from my area.So i got all his information Birthday,government name etc.I ended up wiring money to this guy $870.00 with sending fees came out to $927.00(i used MoneyGram ,i now know i should have used PayPal) sucks.Long story short i never received my Engine NOR MY MONEY BACK.I have asked him several times for my money back..Guy basically does NOT want to give me my money back.I went to civil court this guy never showed up.With court fees & everything i'm beat out of $949.00!

I had this thread on Vortex every1 called me an idiot & i should let it go.Thanks to the thread some1 googled his name & contacted me saying he scammed her out of $1,000,also 2 people on Vortex contacted me saying the kid has been scamming people for years.
:drama:

Not sure what to do I read this thread & figured is give it another shot.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/308946/scammed-by-charlie-huynh-aka-403vi3t-aka-403viet-aka-l-s-d/

Kloubek
07-08-2010, 06:55 PM
I'm confused. If he didn't show up to court, then didn't you win the case?

I mean, get his scammin' name out there on the 'net, but your personal situation should be A-OK... no?

Clever
07-08-2010, 06:57 PM
Is this Michael guy even from Calgary, or is this just a random "watch out for this douche canoe" post?

JAMAICANGOLD
07-08-2010, 07:04 PM
The judge told me to get information that he is not active in the army.I know he is not in the army.I've come to realize that Civil Court will not do anything as far as them putting in action to get my money back.

I would like to get his name out there so that he does not do this to any1 else.

Str1der
07-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Cool story brudda.

bourge73
07-08-2010, 07:16 PM
right on brah you go get him

wintonyk
07-08-2010, 07:25 PM
this is def a post as result of yesterdays events. You are referring to a transaction that had nothing to do with anyone on this forum GL.

n1zm0
07-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by wintonyk
this is def a post as result of yesterdays events. You are referring to a transaction that had nothing to do with anyone on this forum GL.

x2

J.M.
07-08-2010, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by bourge73
right on brah you go get him

:werd:

bastardchild
07-08-2010, 08:10 PM
Sucks bro you got hosed. I guarantee that's not even his real name.

Disoblige
07-08-2010, 08:13 PM
Sorry man, but I don't think we can help you out that much especially when that person isn't even on Beyond.

Str1der
07-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by JAMAICANGOLD

JAMAICANGOLD
07-08-2010, 11:34 PM
That is his real name i have his address as well.Sucks that he is not on this forum.His name is out there.Thanks to the thread on vortex this girl got in touch with me.Please read

Hi, my name is Melissa and I just came across your post. I only came across it because I typed in "Michael Kneizewski" in Google, and your post was first to come up about him. This is random, because my sister just got completely screwed over by him (she was dating him) and he just happened to borrow $1,000 from her between friday and yesterday. We are currently waiting for him to bring her car back from AC because he was trying to win back the money he owes her. We were wondering if he paid you back yet since it seems to be a similar amount he took from her, and owed you. Either way, this guy is a major scumbag. We are reporting her car stolen if he doesn't have it back by 11pm. We aren't sure what the hell is wrong with him, but obviously he has issues. Please write back if you can.

:dunno:

J.M.
07-09-2010, 12:38 AM
:confused:

Modelexis
07-09-2010, 11:17 AM
n/m

bubbley
07-09-2010, 11:22 AM
Is this guy from Calgary?

and also are you smokin jamaican kush?

bourge73
07-09-2010, 11:53 AM
pics of said sister?

Zewind
07-09-2010, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by bubbley
Is this guy from Calgary?

JAMAICANGOLD

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

With the going to AC and win her money back comment looks like this guy has a gambling problem.

Nissan_Fanboy
07-09-2010, 12:08 PM
what is it with beyond being like the north american "help" site?

Soon people in Cancun are going to be coming asking for help because there 19's got stolen off there civic ...

aydiosmio !

JAMAICANGOLD
07-09-2010, 05:49 PM
No this guy lives in P.A. This guy has scammed 5 people that i know of.I found out he scammed a girl out of a car.Girl gave him well over $3,000 for a car & he never gave her the car or money back.This all took place in June 2010.The girl told me first hand that she & 10 other people go together & all had stories of how this guy scammed every1.

I'm not sure what Michael problem is but i know he is scamming ALOT of people out of money including me.

I'm a noob i Joined the forum to get advice about getting my money back + to get Michael name out there so he does not do this to other people.

JAMAICANGOLD
07-11-2010, 12:57 AM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stay-away-from-Asian-Mike-Kniezewski/128179957224460?v=wall#!/pages/Stay-away-from-Asian-Mike-Kniezewski/128179957224460?v=wall

Sum1 else created this page.Turns out michael scammed them out of $300.

Cos
07-11-2010, 01:16 AM
:barf:

makinha
09-16-2010, 08:12 PM
Michael was murdered this week in Seattle by another homeless guy. Google the Seattle Times or Seattle PI for news stories. The other guy showed up and told police it was assisted suicide. Sounds like drugs to me.

kvg
09-16-2010, 08:44 PM
Man charged in killing says it was assisted suicide

A man who told police he used a nylon strap to strangle another man because the man had asked for help committing suicide was charged with first-degree murder on Thursday.

By Christine Clarridge

Seattle Times staff reporter

Related

A man who told police he used a nylon strap to strangle another man because the man had asked for help committing suicide was charged Thursday with first-degree murder.

According to charging documents filed in King County Superior Court, Joshua S. Stattman, 32, told police that he "had no moral qualms about what he had done" and that the victim had been "ready" to end his life.

Police say the body of Michael Kniezewski, 21, of Pennsylvania, was found on a loading dock near Ninth Avenue and Virginia Street on Monday morning. He had been strangled, according to the King County Medical Examiner's Office.

While detectives were at the scene investigating the death, Stattman approached them and told them about his part in Kniezewski's death, charging documents allege.

Prosecutors allege Stattman told detectives that he and Kniezewski were both homeless and had been hanging out together, having a couple beers on Sunday night. Stattman said Kniezewski was depressed and wanted to end his life.

"Stattman said that he agreed to assist the man," prosecutors allege.

Stattman pulled out a nylon strap and the victim tied a knot in it, prosecutors allege.

Both men moved to a secluded location, between two garbage bins, and Kniezewski lay face down with the strap around his neck, according to charging documents.

Stattman allegedly told police he sat on Kniezewski's back, pulled the strap tight and "maintained the tension for approximately five minutes to make sure the victim was dead," court documents say.

Stattman told detectives he wished the man "godspeed" and then walked away, according to court documents.

Stattman is being held in King County Jail on $1 million bail and is scheduled to be arraigned on Sept. 27.

:clap:

:closed:

Kavy
09-16-2010, 09:39 PM
Jesus, thats a crazy update.

adidas
09-16-2010, 09:52 PM
^^ x2

almerick
09-16-2010, 09:57 PM
Holy Crap, thats messed up.

BlackArcher101
09-16-2010, 11:39 PM
Yes, because there just COULDN'T be another person with the same name... no, no chance.

This thread mentioned he lived in PA. How could you be so sure a long term bum in Seattle is the same guy, going only by a name?

banned3x
09-16-2010, 11:59 PM
He was 21 :eek: his mind was thinking all these people are looking for me only way out it to kill myself. Just for 5g's. What a dumbass

Supa Dexta
09-17-2010, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101
Yes, because there just COULDN'T be another person with the same name... no, no chance.

This thread mentioned he lived in PA. How could you be so sure a long term bum in Seattle is the same guy, going only by a name?

Police say the body of Michael Kniezewski, 21, of Pennsylvania

So theres a good chance.. Only odd thing is it happening there, and the being a bum part.. Most online scammers aren't homeless I wouldnt think..

So at first it seemed like maybe a bum was paid to kill him... But its a weird update for sure.

PulsePro
09-17-2010, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by banned3x
He was 21 :eek: his mind was thinking all these people are looking for me only way out it to kill myself. Just for 5g's. What a dumbass

you're the dumbass, 5gs or 500gs, he still hurt people along the way and maybe the thought of betraying innocent people might have led him to depression which led to suicide. Stop being so narrow minded. You just be trollin'

freshprince1
09-17-2010, 12:12 PM
Winner: Update of the Year 2010.

zipdoa
09-17-2010, 12:42 PM
..... If only it was Banerjee.

dandia89
09-17-2010, 01:23 PM
Looks like you won't be getting your money back:dunno:

odin7
09-17-2010, 01:26 PM
wow.. that's a crazy update for sure.

Kloubek
09-17-2010, 01:35 PM
Shocking. And a fitting conclusion, imo.

Xtrema
09-17-2010, 01:37 PM
O_o if it's him.

SJW
09-17-2010, 01:39 PM
If only this happened to every scammer.

Spoons
09-17-2010, 03:50 PM
Beyond is not your personal fucking army. Told you beyondCSI would just turn into a glorified /b/.

Go home. Guys dead anyways.

Dumbass17
09-18-2010, 12:29 AM
you guys are dicks.
the OP is trying to warn you guys so you dont' get scammed either and you just rag on him.
i hope you all get scammed

now, who wants to buy an engine from me? ;)

Kavy
09-18-2010, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101

His name was not common like John Smith. The article explains he was from PA, so does the OP.

Now given there might be a chance that there is 2 Micheal Kniezewski's that are from PA and are equally around the same age but im leaning towards this being the same person.

I agree this is best update of 2010 for sure.

registeredguest
09-18-2010, 09:45 AM
Mr. Kniezewski died. He was murdered in Seattle last week. May he RIP