Year : 2005
Make and Model : Infiniti G35 Sedan
Exterior Color : Silver
Interior Color : Black Leather
Auto or Manual? : 6 speed Manual
Odometer Reading : 112xxx
Location of Vehicle : Edmonton, AB

Description :
Interior is silver with black leather, Sunroof, 8 way power adjustable driver's seat, 4 way passenger. Bose audio System, Spoiler, Compustar Alarm System.

Car Comes with 2 sets of rims, 17 inch winter wheels with worn 215/55R17 Bridgestone blizzaks, and 18x9 sports bronze Rota P45R with 255/35R18 Nitto Invos on the rear, and 215/35R18 Nitto 555rs on the front. Tires have under 15k on them, and are both about 80% remaining. TPMS system has been played with so that you don't have to buy new sensors if you do decide to go with different rims. Car is in excellent condition inside and out, and comes with a 4 year 60k warranty (expires at 166k or Nov 23 2013) Warranty is through FCPP and is the Select Plus Ultimate Wrap.

Only thing the car needs is a new Clutch, I have the clutch, and will be installing it next week. If Car is purchased before then, Cost is $24,500 OBO

Clutch fixed, price is $25,000 OBO

Pictures will be up once I get my camera recharged.

Reason for selling: I love this car, so much more so then any other vehicle I have ever owned. It is fun to drive, fast, and luxurious. Unfortunately, I would rather use the $600/month I spend on insurance/payments/gas on saving up for vacations and a house.