PDA

View Full Version : The Owner Of a White Civic Hatch Back /w Enkei Rims

Spoons
07-10-2010, 10:27 PM
The white Civic hatchback with Enkei rims bought from Gallery of Fine cars. Damn son, saw your car parked in front of Paddy O' Leary's, and I know you are on here. You were in front of the parking lot entrance with your hazards on and you weren't around, hopefully everything was okay. I live just across the way, was worried something might be wrong. An exotic like that needs special attention.

But seriously, park your shitty ass civic somewhere else. Nobody gives a fuck about your car, so park it in the back like everyone else. Bitches don't be walking by yellin' hey for some white civic.

While walking by you were having a smoke with your boys and I overheard you complaining about some brown lady almost hitting your car. WELL NO SHIT don't park in front of the fucking parking lot entrance and you significantly reduce your odds of being hit. You made everyone else's life more difficult getting out of the already small lot. I know you feel you have show off that sick ass civic you bought pre-modded from Gallery of Fine Cars, but really no one gives a flying fuck. But I guess true ballas with their straight brimmed new era hat crew gots to be parkin' in the front like true G's.

Oh but you'll move it later? I will fucking hit that car next time it is in my way.

Oh and don't reply with get a life and complain about something else, because I have none. Think up something better.

J.M.
07-10-2010, 10:45 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :clap:

Disoblige
07-10-2010, 10:46 PM
I dunno if I should pop it or not yet..

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1d/Popcorn_bag_unpopped.jpg/300px-Popcorn_bag_unpopped.jpg

I'll wait..

bastardchild
07-10-2010, 10:49 PM
Reminds me of the 2 black guys with the Toyota SERA. Opening their (gullwing) doors at the clubs all the time :rofl:

Too bad the car has like 80 hp.

cjay^
07-10-2010, 10:52 PM
cool your jets bud

civics are the ultimate driving machine

Cos
07-10-2010, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Spoons

love the ghetto talk :rofl:

Spoons
07-10-2010, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by cjay^
cool your jets bud

civics are the ultimate driving machine

I smoke a lot of weed and play video games all day...

I've got nothing better to do than bitch. The vast amount of free time leaves me with too much time to think up new ways to complain about the world.

Cody D
07-11-2010, 12:00 AM
While walking by you were having a smoke with your boys and I overheard you complaining about some brown lady almost hitting your car.

Why didn't you say something when you walked by him, you were obviously already annoyed by it? It's not like they're going to hit you. Were you worried about them messing with your car?

Goodfella
07-11-2010, 01:05 AM
Op you needa get laid, a new era fitted cap and a nice
ride and believe me you'll be good to go and wont have
to rant about some dudes who dont even know you exist

PulsePro
07-11-2010, 01:51 AM
because everyone knows you're baller once you buy rims

bjstare
07-11-2010, 12:42 PM

I smoke a lot of weed and play video games all day...

Honestly, thats kind of unfortunate. Thats what my brother in law said he did for his summer in grade 8... the fact you do that and you're not 14 years old is pretty sad.

I've got nothing better to do than bitch. The vast amount of free time leaves me with too much time to think up new ways to complain about the world.

Get a job.

Shlade
07-11-2010, 12:44 PM
Instead of being a Ebitch

Why didnt you confront him when he got back to his car?

Too big of mouth with too little balls?

Get a life dude

swak
07-11-2010, 01:31 PM
The only thing i have to contribute to this thread is to back-up 'spoons' on how shitty the parking lot at paddy o'leary's is.

Should have said something to him though.

LUCKYSTRIKE
07-11-2010, 01:39 PM
agreed you should have confronted him in person instead of going on the internet and being a keyboard warrior.

that'll show him.

Kennyredline
07-14-2010, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Shlade

Get a life dude
Because these days puck-ass bitches like that are more likely to slit your throat rather than have a proper man-to-man fist fight.

Unknown303
07-14-2010, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Kennyredline

Because these days puck-ass bitches like that are more likely to slit your throat rather than have a proper man-to-man fist fight.

True, I miss the olden days when things were settled with a good fist fight.

Awd-Tsi
07-14-2010, 08:05 PM
I've met the Op before, he's a chill guy :D

scottyy
07-14-2010, 08:18 PM
If you were so pissed off, why didn't you say something? :rolleyes: Instead you run home to post this on the internet.

traviswithaG
07-14-2010, 08:32 PM
Civic douche was with his boys OP was clearly out numbered.
Maybe the civic was brokedown?

Rat Fink
07-14-2010, 08:51 PM

Spoons
07-14-2010, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Awd-Tsi
I've met the Op before, he's a chill guy :D

People just take things too seriously.

I have a job, but 4 days off in a row :D. I told you telling me to get a life won't work.

I've already moved on though. Now I'm on to those fucking kids who throw footballs at cars as they pass by.

ddduke
07-14-2010, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Shlade

Get a life dude

+1
You sound like a HUGE pussy.

Spoons
07-18-2010, 03:53 PM
It's okay I saw him pulled over.

And yeah, I'll keyboard warrior till I die motha fucka. That and I don't feel like getting jumped by 5 surfer G's.