PDA

View Full Version : bushido tattoo

rollinv4l
07-15-2010, 02:24 PM
I am just wondering if anyone on here has been tattood by trevor at Bushido. Just wondering as i might get him to do a tattoo

Thaco
07-15-2010, 02:29 PM
I'm gonna jack your thread a bit, i posted in the "show your tattoo" thread, but it's more related here, i have looked for a good local portrait tattoo artist and it looks like Hilary's gallery from Bushido is the best i have seen, anybody personally gotten any work done from her?

1-Bar
07-15-2010, 02:31 PM
One of my best buds has all his tats (about 5) done by this shop (by Doug the owner, not Trevor)....very good guy IMO from what I've seen.

I dunno if that helps, but that place gets a :thumbsup: from me....planning to get one done there in the next few weeks.

BenC
07-15-2010, 02:40 PM
My buddy got his redone by trevor. Real good work
I get all mine done by james. He's done a lot of work on me. Recommend him to anyone
And my gf got hers done by hilary

Mckenzie
07-15-2010, 02:44 PM
I got mine done there almost 5 yrs ago by a guest artist Stacey. She did a great job. The price was great. The people were great and professional as well. I walked away from Iron Will as they were way over priced and dicked me around on the proof and what I wanted done (told me the tat that bushido did could not be done...right..).

:thumbsup:

rollinv4l
07-15-2010, 02:55 PM
usally i go to strange world but such a long wait right now

shakalaka
07-15-2010, 03:04 PM
Bushido is one of the best in town hands down. Every single artist is awesome. I got mine done last year from James Jacobs, he was awesome. I am thinking of getting some more work done, will be going back to him for sure.

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
07-15-2010, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by rollinv4l
usally i go to strange world but such a long wait right now

Got mine done at Strange World as well as many peircings, always do a really good job, and really care about their customers.
Didn't realise the wait was so long though, I was looking at getting a few tats in the winter (So I can show 'em in summer :D )

dezmarez
07-15-2010, 03:41 PM
I had mine done at Bushido by Chrys... not to sure if he is there still... did an awesome job..

doesnt really answer your question, but im pretty sure all the artists there are great!

Anton
07-15-2010, 03:50 PM
All three of mine are done there. 2 are fairly big pieces and the work has been exceptional.

Refer to the "Show your tattoo" thread as there's lots of other info in there!

spikerS
07-15-2010, 04:04 PM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/Snorakk/IMGP1578-1.jpg

I had this done by Trevor, and overall, I am happy, I still have to schedule my touch-ups tho.

JAYMEZ
07-15-2010, 10:05 PM
Got mine done by James , awesome shop!