PDA

View Full Version : Best recommendations for hair loss centers/treatment?

Graham_A_M
07-16-2010, 05:03 PM
Hey guys, hair loss is rampant on my dads side of the family, my dad and his brothers are all sporting the "hair cul-de-sac" so to speak. :thumbsdow Its evident with my brother and I as well. Currently I have to use this specific shampoo and anti-hair loss serum to avoid losing any more. Its not bad, but it makes me look 5 years older then I am.

I went to that Fu Yan Natural Hair Regrowth place on center, but they wanted $2700 for what looks like a very simple treatment of herbs and laser therapy.:nut:
All in all it was quite a dinky set up that struck me as quite unprofessional.

Any other recommendations or the like? Just curious as to what people have experienced in and around Calgary for this sort of thing.

orange
07-16-2010, 05:37 PM
There's two shampoos that I know of...going through hair loss myself.

Segals Hair Shampoo - it supposedly does work - but its gained fame through word of mouth
Nioxin - this is what you will find in hair salons most often....it gives off a tingly sensation so it gives you the feeling that it works...I've been losing hair for almost 5 years now, and to be honest nioxin is good.

You can go to a doctor and get on minoxidil - you will lose some hair - but after that you will keep what you have left, with pretty good results of not losing anymore...be warned though, if you get off it...wherever you applied it to - that area will have rapid loss of hair.

Graham_A_M
07-16-2010, 06:59 PM
^ Yeah I use Seagels, its great stuff, but I want all my hair back, not just 90% or so.

Speed_69
07-16-2010, 07:24 PM
Where do you buy this Seagels stuff? and how much is it?

Tik-Tok
07-16-2010, 07:27 PM
Nioxin is good for retaining hair, but it won't regrow it. :(

My sister-in-law was at Dr.Young and Wouters for another reason, but asked about their laser hair treatment (for me) and she said it sounded promising. I haven't checked in on it myself yet, for prices or anything.

When you find a place, and if it works, let the rest of us know where/how much Graham.

Seks
07-16-2010, 08:44 PM
PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THIS HAIR LASER SHIT. Hair laser treatment is a scam. Don't believe the hype!!!

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1540&page=6

I even met someone that do sales for hair laser equipment and she said some don't work as promised. wtf.

If you still wanna try laser, http://hairmax.com. Cheaper route...at least you won't be out a few grand when you're not happy with results. No I don't work for them!

Besides using Nioxin, you should go get a prescription of Proscar (Finasteride) and take them for the rest of your life.

Graham_A_M
07-16-2010, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Speed_69
Where do you buy this Seagels stuff? and how much is it?
I got it at Bombshells beauty bar (Dont laugh, I had a chick friend that worked there at one time)

Its $45 for two bottles, the shampoo and a serum you have to rub in your scalp after the shower. You just leave the serum in.
I grew back quite a bit of my hair, but I still have those "peaks" that drive me nuts.
The trick is; is to catch it early. If you let it go too long the follicles stop producing hair entirely.
So when the hair loss starts, its best to start using that stuff.
I think you can also get the 1L bottles for $90. Although last time I was there they didn't have them in stock.

Bombshells beauty bar is on the SW corner of the intersection of McKnight & center street.

idriveabox
07-16-2010, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Seks
PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THIS HAIR LASER SHIT. Hair laser treatment is a scam. Don't believe the hype!!!

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1540&page=6

I even met someone that do sales for hair laser equipment and she said some don't work as promised. wtf.

If you still wanna try laser, http://hairmax.com. Cheaper route...at least you won't be out a few grand when you're not happy with results. No I don't work for them!

Besides using Nioxin, you should go get a prescription of Proscar (Finasteride) and take them for the rest of your life.

This. I've done the international laser hair crap and ended up poor. lol.

dirtsniffer
07-18-2010, 11:19 AM
anyone know somewhere in the sw to pick up segals?

Type_S1
07-18-2010, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M

I got it at Bombshells beauty bar (Dont laugh, I had a chick friend that worked there at one time)

Its $45 for two bottles, the shampoo and a serum you have to rub in your scalp after the shower. You just leave the serum in.
I grew back quite a bit of my hair, but I still have those "peaks" that drive me nuts.
The trick is; is to catch it early. If you let it go too long the follicles stop producing hair entirely.
So when the hair loss starts, its best to start using that stuff.
I think you can also get the 1L bottles for $90. Although last time I was there they didn't have them in stock.

Bombshells beauty bar is on the SW corner of the intersection of McKnight & center street.

So when using this is it only once a day? Because I shower twice a day(morning and night) and do my hair every morning with gel which will probably not work with the serum from leaving it in? So would I use only at night then shampoo normal in morning or what would be best? (You seem like you know what your talking about)

BigMass
07-18-2010, 11:37 AM
get it over with. If a woman can do it, so can you
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_lKe2XK1kSnY/S0E6827zYdI/AAAAAAAABRk/hbmrWbpEE1U/s400/demi-moore-shaved-head-2.jpg

dirtsniffer
07-18-2010, 01:09 PM
hahaha, ya thankfully I have a nice round head. Actually, if you look at my avatar, that's me, fucking your mom

turbotrip
07-18-2010, 05:51 PM
Currently I have to use this specific shampoo and anti-hair loss serum to avoid losing any more. Its not bad, but it makes me look 5 years older then I am.

is this segals solution?

G-ZUS
07-18-2010, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Seks

If you don't want to have a boner again, or have a hard time achieving one :rofl:. The only guaranteed way to get your hair back is surgery

kamakurakid
07-18-2010, 06:49 PM
Do what Trump does:
znsIZK8mkBU

Speed_69
07-18-2010, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by G-ZUS

If you don't want to have a boner again, or have a hard time achieving one :rofl:. The only guaranteed way to get your hair back is surgery
:werd: I was suffering from pretty severe hair loss couple of years ago and the dermatologist told me he could prescribe Propecia which stops hair loss. I had already done my research about hair loss solutions and told him I'm not taking that for the rest of my life.

I would think you'd rather be bald and able to have sex then have hair and be impotent.

msommers
07-18-2010, 08:14 PM

How expensive is the surgery?

G3500
07-18-2010, 09:00 PM
why not try rogaine? Heard it helps grow hair back. You just spray it on your head.

Graham_A_M
07-18-2010, 11:55 PM
^Ill do some research on it and check it out. Apparently my biggest problem is conjested hair follicles. So I'll have to find out if it combats that in any decent manner.

Originally posted by Type_S1

So when using this is it only once a day? Because I shower twice a day(morning and night) and do my hair every morning with gel which will probably not work with the serum from leaving it in? So would I use only at night then shampoo normal in morning or what would be best? (You seem like you know what your talking about)
Once a day works... but may as well use the same shampoo (meaning buy the 1L bottle). :dunno: Id use it at night time as the gel keeps the hair away from your scalp. It takes about 15-30 minutes for the serum to be absorbed fully, so unless you have very long morning procedures; I think it would be most effective at night.

Turbotrip: yes it is.

G-ZUS
07-19-2010, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by msommers

It really depends on how much you've lost. My friend paid $12 000 to do his

masoncgy
07-19-2010, 08:15 AM
What a waste of money.

Get yourself a pack of Mach 3 blades and shave it off. Why go thru life with that kind of weight on your shoulders?

Unless you opt for the best of the best and spend 10s of thousands of dollars in surgery, none of the other items will permanently cure your hair loss.

The only person you're fooling is yourself. Everyone else knows you're losing your hair... by trying to hide it, you make yourself look silly in the process.

Embrace being bald... it's really not that bad. Shave it off... you'll never think about hair loss again.

A790
07-19-2010, 08:51 AM

I take propecia and have no problem getting it on. Hell, ask your girlfriend :)

Seks
07-19-2010, 09:49 AM

If you don't want to have a boner again, or have a hard time achieving one :rofl:.

Not everyone who takes it suffer that side effect...

SJW
07-19-2010, 01:30 PM
Shave it. Spend your money on bikes. You'll be surprised at how good you feel once everyone gets over the shock of you being bald. It's so fuckin nice. Srsly.

Then you can pull a George Costanza, “I would like to dip my bald head in oil and rub it all over your body.”

Dumbass17
07-20-2010, 05:32 AM
haha
my hair started receding and getting really thin a few years ago. and i got sick of friends (hell even strangers would comment on it) teasing me about it.
finally i said 'fuck it' and started shaving it. now i shave it about once every two weeks. i do miss having hair, but i just look ridiculous and even more bald if it gets too long.

A790
07-20-2010, 01:30 PM

It's around $4,000-$6,000 to fill in the "widow's peak". It also depends on the quality of the donor site, as well as how thick the hair is (or was). If you're doing the whole head that figure can easily double.

sputnik
07-20-2010, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by A790

I take propecia and have no problem getting it on. Hell, ask your girlfriend :)

My girlfriend is your mom.

How awkward.

Cos
07-20-2010, 01:58 PM
God are we ALL going bald? I am not so bad yet but the widows peak is coming. I have #2 shaved my head for a few years now. I bic'ed it a few times but dont really like it. Dunno what I am going to do as it gets worse and worse.

Personally I dont give a shit, I am not the best looking chap anyways so I will just settle for being rich and ugly.

Weapon_R
07-20-2010, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Cos
God are we ALL going bald? I am not so bad yet but the widows peak is coming. I have #2 shaved my head for a few years now. I bic'ed it a few times but dont really like it. Dunno what I am going to do as it gets worse and worse.

Very few men go the majority of their lives with a full head of hair. The real question is, when are we going to go bald :D

A790
07-20-2010, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

Very few men go the majority of their lives with a full head of hair.
Except for my dad. That fucker hasn't even gone grey yet. I'm 23 and have a sweet widows peak. He's 55.

bourge73
07-20-2010, 04:50 PM
I may get slayed for this but FINASTERIDE (Proscar) the stuff Jose Theodore used? does work. IT does.
"have no problem getting it on. " and never any problems there. (just not wit ur Mom)

bourge73
07-20-2010, 04:56 PM
I hear that all the time but its also from your Mothers Dads side too. My Dad? very thin and balding, me and my brother? full head and over 35....go figure.

Graham_A_M
07-20-2010, 07:44 PM
Thanks guys, Ill try that medication you guys suggested.

Back when I used to work in the oil patch, obviously you're working idiotic hours and usually wearing a hard hat, so I'd just go the easy route and shave it myself... too bad I look horrible with a shaved head. :(

Thats why Im trying to keep it from all disappearing. :dunno:
I didn't know surgery was that much, that $2700 Fu chan natural hair therapy isn't so bad after all.
I just wish I knew what "chinese herbs" they used so I can buy them myself and save the $2500 or so. :nut:
I guess I have some research to do as well.

msommers
07-20-2010, 09:26 PM
Fuck that much for surgery eh? Is it guaranteed to grow back though? My sides and back of my head still grow like when I was a kid but the front has receeded and the top is getting thin. Ironically when I was kid, my hairdresser complained how thick my hair was...fuck I feel old now and I'm only 24! I did buzz my hair when I did field work last year. People said it looked like I had more hair but fuck was it ever weird, first time ever in my life I buzzed it and was tripping me out.

It does get annoying how different girls look at you with a toque/hat on and then they see you without; you get the...ohhhHHHH...look.

I'll have to look more into that medication but in all honesty, I probably won't be down with taking pills for hair. From friends or people that have done the surgery, what's the recovery time from when they do it to start of new growth? Do you have to keep going back every few years to get it redone or once the other hair is there you're good to go? I have the jist of how it works...maybe I should look more into it.

kaput
07-20-2010, 09:36 PM

Weapon_R
07-20-2010, 10:16 PM
I didn't know surgery was that much, that $2700 Fu chan natural hair therapy isn't so bad after all.
I just wish I knew what "chinese herbs" they used so I can buy them myself and save the $2500 or so. :nut:
I guess I have some research to do as well.

A little piece of advice - There is no cure for hair loss. Laser light is a scam. Chinese herbs are scams. And when the day comes that hairloss is cured, you'll know and the inventor will become the richest man on the planet.

calgary350z
07-20-2010, 10:30 PM
the laser therapy worked for my father and now he has more hair than me!!
Maybe it works diffrent for diffrent people. He never got back all but quite a bit

ddduke
07-20-2010, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by masoncgy
What a waste of money.

Get yourself a pack of Mach 3 blades and shave it off. Why go thru life with that kind of weight on your shoulders?

Unless you opt for the best of the best and spend 10s of thousands of dollars in surgery, none of the other items will permanently cure your hair loss.

The only person you're fooling is yourself. Everyone else knows you're losing your hair... by trying to hide it, you make yourself look silly in the process.

Embrace being bald... it's really not that bad. Shave it off... you'll never think about hair loss again.

I'm going to assume you're bald.

If you're just starting to lose your hair I'd say do anything to combat it. I don't know many women that are into bald dudes.

Why would you just give up and make yourself look bad on purpose?

earnmoney
07-02-2015, 01:41 PM
Guys/Gals:

One thing I need to point out to everyone in here is that the owner is a salesperson. His object is to earn money/profit.

If anyone of you is interested, he will tell you that his business is so woderful that he is expanding ...

The latest I've heard is Fu Yan is expanding to Vancouver. He is looking for "investors." Beware!!!

He suckered/scammed you into paying him CA$H Money, will get you to sign some bogus contract.

This is where you basically bid farewell with your hard-earned money ... Please do not fall trap to this money-grabbing whore!

Share this with anyone who you think would benefit from this info. Please remember this advice: If it seems too good to be true, chances are it is too good to be true.

Cut whatever losses but don't invest a penny with "Fu Yan."

Peace.

calgary350z
07-15-2015, 10:29 PM
yeah I agree, back 5 years ago i posted how laser worked for my dad, turns out he had surgery but was embarrassed for some reason to tell me so I fell for that crap too. wasted a few thousand bucks and lots of wasted time.

I had surgery around ten months ago and can't believe the difference. Don't fall for fancy marketing as most hairloss products over promise and under deliver.

If anybody needs advice from someone who has spent literally hundreds of hours researching all avenues let me know I will do my best to give you my two cents

I also can send you before and after pics so you can see what a good surgery looks like. There are very few good doctors out there too and lots of okay ones.

But saying that you need to know all the pros and cons before looking into this as its not a perfect or always the right thing for everyone.

calgary350z
07-15-2015, 10:39 PM
Just as an example if your curious, I went from

http://s1066.photobucket.com/user/kwenarchuk/media/IMG_0735.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

to this

http://s1066.photobucket.com/user/kwenarchuk/media/IMG_1611.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

msommers
07-15-2015, 10:53 PM
Who did you go to and what did it cost?

calgary350z
07-15-2015, 11:02 PM
Who did you go to and what did it cost?

I went to Dr Rahal in Ottawa, it was around 19k because i got the FUE technique but you could get the strip version for about half that.

I didn't want the line scar on the back of my head so I paid for the more expensive and less invasive procedure

He is one of the best in the World and true artist in what he does

I feel like i shaved 10-15 years off my appearance. I always worried about it for years and can't believe how it turned out

BensonTT
07-16-2015, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by calgary350z

I went to Dr Rahal in Ottawa, it was around 19k because i got the FUE technique but you could get the strip version for about half that.

I didn't want the line scar on the back of my head so I paid for the more expensive and less invasive procedure

He is one of the best in the World and true artist in what he does

I feel like i shaved 10-15 years off my appearance. I always worried about it for years and can't believe how it turned out

How many grafts did you get?

whydontchathen
07-16-2015, 09:34 AM
Money well spent! That is a great result!

ArjayAquino
07-16-2015, 10:07 AM

to this

damn that looks good.

I'm nearing the point where I'm just going to say screw it and shave my head. The back part of my head is getting thinner and thinner. Going to try rogaine for a bit to see if does anything if not I'm just going to shave it all off.

I would get that surgery but I don't have disposable income to spend on something like that at the moment.

InRich
07-16-2015, 11:55 AM
^ problem you guys dont see though, is hes gonna continue to lose more hair where he didnt get the transplanted shit. so. He'll probably have to go back and do it again some day, may look weird too.

Am I right or am I wrong?

but from those pics its money well spend.

My entire family is bald. I got good head of hair though at 34, THANK GOD. But as a professional salesmen if I ever do go bald, I'll be getting the same technique.

beyond_ban
07-16-2015, 12:03 PM

KRyn
07-16-2015, 12:16 PM

to this

That 20k in new hair get you any more pussy?
:poosie:

Tik-Tok
07-16-2015, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by InRich
^ problem you guys dont see though, is hes gonna continue to lose more hair where he didnt get the transplanted shit. so. He'll probably have to go back and do it again some day, may look weird too.

You do keep losing your original hair (where it would naturally go bald), so in 10, maybe 15 years, he may be back to where he was pre-transplant. But then thats it, no more balding after than that, and it wouldnt look weird because they also fill in where your normal hair is still thicker to make up for what will fall out.

At 45+ though, its a lot more acceptable to have a thinner scalp, and if you have the money, then just do it again, and youve got full head of hair for life.

Definately worth the money if you have it IMO, i just dont have it, hahah. Maybe when my mortgage is paid off in a decade.

ArjayAquino
07-16-2015, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Definately worth the money if you have it IMO, i just dont have it, hahah. Maybe when my mortgage is paid off in a decade.

yeah i can't justify getting hair transplant because I rather build a garage for my house first hah

calgary350z
07-16-2015, 07:55 PM
yes these are all factors, i am 38 and made sure I stabilized on proscar for almost two years. Everyone is different due to genetics and family history. My doctor added lots of extra grafts behind to make it look more natural as things slowly do progress over time.

My family history is never full cul de sac bald either on either side and I have pretty much the same level of baldness since my early 20's so I felt I was okay with going for this surgery and spending the money. Honestly my wife didn't even care but I did it for me and how I felt about my appearance.

You pretty much have to make sure you don't have any sexual side effects as well since you pretty much commit to taking this pill for the rest of your life. I had zero side effects and thru research found you can take a very small amount (.625mg) a day which thru research has been a way safer but still effective amount to keep your blood DHT levels way lower.

And yes I got more action because I don't care what anyone says but going bald sucks and makes you feel a bit less attractive. I get some people look good with a shaved head but I am no rock looking MOFO. So feeling better makes you change your whole outlook.

My change has been pretty dramatic but there are risks and everyone who is considering it needs to know the full options and what you need to consider before and after.

I am here for anyone who wants more advice.

calgary350z
07-16-2015, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by ArjayAquino

damn that looks good.

I'm nearing the point where I'm just going to say screw it and shave my head. The back part of my head is getting thinner and thinner. Going to try rogaine for a bit to see if does anything if not I'm just going to shave it all off.

I would get that surgery but I don't have disposable income to spend on something like that at the moment.

Thanks for the kind words,

you are lucky its the back as rogaine 5% foam works awesome and has really helped thicken up my existing no transplanted hair as well. I take 1/8th of a proscar daily, and use rogaine once a day. Rogaine really only helps the hair in the crown and the top not really the anything in the widows peak.

It is working great and have no issue continuing this as I lose maybe a few hairs in the shower versus tons in the past before i used anything.

Of course the surgery did most of the heavy lifting to get my hair looking like this now. Pills and Rogaine can only do so much but I have seen some guys go back a ton with Rogaine.

calgary350z
07-16-2015, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by InRich

My entire family is bald. I got good head of hair though at 34, THANK GOD. But as a professional salesmen if I ever do go bald, I'll be getting the same technique.

This picture shows my doctor went over a large area to make it what you would call future proofed as best as you can. But your right I am might need a touchup over time. I am okay with that as I take proscar daily which will slow down the receding as I age. A touchup would be way less grafts and by then the surgerys should come down in price as the technique and technology improves.

Also that hair does not fall out like your old hair as it is DHT resistant as it comes from the back where you never lose hair.
Its called the safe zone for that reason

http://s1066.photobucket.com/user/kwenarchuk/media/IMG_1150.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4

this is where the hair is taken from

http://s1066.photobucket.com/user/kwenarchuk/media/One%20day3.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4

calgary350z
07-16-2015, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by BensonTT

How many grafts did you get?

just over 2500 grafts in total

calgary350z
07-16-2015, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by ArjayAquino

yeah i can't justify getting hair transplant because I rather build a garage for my house first hah

Its okay in all honesty I won pretty much the full amount from a big weekend I had betting on NFL. I started off betting all my prior weeks winnings into one game then did that two more times over a weekend and ended up with about 80% of the total which helped make this decision a bit easier.

The scared part of me needed a bit of an extra push and I took that as a sign.

A790
07-16-2015, 08:51 PM

Its okay in all honesty I won pretty much the full amount from a big weekend I had betting on NFL. I started off betting all my prior weeks winnings into one game then did that two more times over a weekend and ended up with about 80% of the total which helped make this decision a bit easier.

The scared part of me needed a bit of an extra push and I took that as a sign.
lol you don't need to justify it man. I'd totally spend that money on my hair. I bet a lot of guys would if they had the means to do so.

haggis88
07-17-2015, 12:23 AM
Amazing transformation, I'm shocked at how good it looks...nice one man!

It's definitely a lottery win thing for me to do, as I'm waaaaay balder than you were, have been going bald since i was about 22 (now 26) so I'd probably be double your cost

I'd love to do it though, I miss my hair quite a bit

I should move back to the UK, claim depression and suicidal thoughts because of it and have the NHS pay for the whole thing :lol:

ArjayAquino
07-17-2015, 09:39 AM

lol you don't need to justify it man. I'd totally spend that money on my hair. I bet a lot of guys would if they had the means to do so.

yep definitely would spend the money on it, I just can't right now because of other priorities :(

this will be me when i shave my head eventually:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/34/f5/f0/34f5f0cbfb15f79c17c397e4413ce67a.jpg

SmAcKpOo
07-17-2015, 12:13 PM
Losing my hair is one of my biggest fears. I have thin hair but am not balding.

What are ways to thicken up existing hair even though I am experiencing no hair loss?

Which side of your parentage does balding come from?

A790
07-17-2015, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by SmAcKpOo
Losing my hair is one of my biggest fears. I have thin hair but am not balding.

What are ways to thicken up existing hair even though I am experiencing no hair loss?

Which side of your parentage does balding come from?

Propecia, minoxodil. Google it.

It can come from both sides of your family. A common misconception is that it comes from your mom's side. In reality, if any member of your family has MPB there is a chance you will have it as well.

calgary350z
07-17-2015, 01:46 PM
I recommend using Proscar as it is the same drug as Propecia just packaged differently and in different doses.

Proscar is 5mg pills and Propecia is 1mg and marketed for hairloss.

Big thing is Propecia is not covered by most drug plans and Proscar is so I use that and cut it 8 ways as that is a good enough dose to combat DHT.

Also found the 5% Rogaine foam is the easiest to apply and doesn't leave your hair greasy after. It is way easier to style then using other kinds of minioxdil i tried.

Also this site is the cheapest to buy it form and it is not a knock off brand. Try buying the same in a store you will get raped.

http://www.minoxidildirect.com/Mens_Rogaine.htm

You have to use it pretty much going forward though as if you stop things progress in terms of your hairloss. You also have to be patient as it takes 8-12 months to see results.

Kobe
07-17-2015, 02:05 PM
I recommend using Proscar as it is the same drug as Propecia just packaged differently and in different doses.

Proscar is 5mg pills and Propecia is 1mg and marketed for hairloss.

Big thing is Propecia is not covered by most drug plans and Proscar is so I use that and cut it 8 ways as that is a good enough dose to combat DHT.

This I was using Proscar for awhile and Propecia, I think Propecia was like $120 for 60 pills and Proscar was like $40 for 100 pills (which u can cut up)

my hair wasn't bad tbh but it was starting to fall out and I wanted a fix for it (my dad has very thin hair as well) it worked really well for me after like 3 weeks but it is suppose to take a couple months they say.

I ended up stopping using it because my hormons where really fucked and I had like zero sex drive. The shit works really well if you would prefer hair over sex drive.. after a few months of not taking it my hair started 2 get pretty thin again but it is still better than it was before IMO..

I was taking the 5mg and cutting it into 4 though I guess i could cut it into 8 but the pills are already soo small it would be difficult to do so...

How good you ask? Went to my hairdress and she was like "WTF have u done 2 your hair to make it so much thicker" I didn't even bring up i was taking it at the time..

A790
07-17-2015, 02:37 PM
When I was taking Proscar I found I felt like I had to pee constantly. Drove me insane.

ArjayAquino
08-08-2015, 01:44 PM
And it's gone. Decided to just do it. Now I have 5 1/2 bottles of rogaine left unused :rofl:

A790
08-09-2015, 08:31 AM
TBH Arjay, that look definitely works for you.

ArjayAquino
08-09-2015, 10:45 AM
TBH Arjay, that look definitely works for you.

Thanks man, starting to get used to it. Downside is now my gf gets more satisfaction when she slaps me on the back of the head hah