PDA

View Full Version : wanted encounter...

redline
05-31-2002, 02:04 PM
With the two hot asain chicks :hitit: driving the blue 325i cab last nite on 17th Ave SW at about 9:30pm :D :thumbsup:

buh_buh
06-01-2002, 04:16 PM
you don't like asian chicks Redline, don't lie. Only asian people like asian chicks.:rofl: :rofl: :hitit:

Superesc
06-01-2002, 04:47 PM
hahahahaha... one word, high-maintenance. :dunno:

RiceCake
06-01-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Superesc

so true :guns: :devil:

redline
06-01-2002, 07:54 PM

that is why i said encounter not relationship :bigpimp:

Superesc
06-01-2002, 08:08 PM
hehe wish it was that easy... :banghead:

[GaGe]
06-01-2002, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by redline
With the two hot asain chicks :hitit: driving the blue 325i cab last nite on 17th Ave SW at about 9:30pm :D :thumbsup:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

WBB6
06-01-2002, 10:02 PM
Yo "redline" I'll hook you up with some asian chicks...and you hook me up with some nice 720cc RC injectors!!! hahaha:angel:

redline
06-02-2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by WBB6
Yo "redline" I'll hook you up with some asian chicks...and you hook me up with some nice 720cc RC injectors!!! hahaha:angel:

shit you got the injectors you need but i do not have the asain chicks i "need" lol :D :bigpimp: :rofl:

CRXguy
06-02-2002, 12:43 PM

that is why i said encounter not relationship :bigpimp:

LMAO!! So that's why you ditched us afterwards.....:rofl:

WBB6
06-02-2002, 07:44 PM

shit you got the injectors you need but i do not have the asain chicks i "need" lol :D :bigpimp: :rofl:

Opps, I totally forgot, haha too bad for you!!!:thumbsdow

redline
06-02-2002, 08:54 PM

Opps, I totally forgot, haha too bad for you!!!:thumbsdow

i got to sell the hondas and buy a benz and park it on the lawn outside of Banana Jaks and then they will come runnin... :bigpimp: :rofl:

...on second thought kenny can a borrow the benz for a night? :bigpimp: :angel:

WBB6
06-02-2002, 09:08 PM

i got to sell the hondas and buy a benz and park it on the lawn outside of Banana Jaks and then they will come runnin... :bigpimp: :rofl:

...on second thought kenny can a borrow the benz for a night? :bigpimp: :angel:

Hey you also have to do the following:
- Dye your hair black, and have some colored highlights
- Dress like a "gangster" :rofl:
- Carry a bubble tea in your left hand and your Prada Wallet in the right!

Superesc
06-02-2002, 09:24 PM
don't forget the motorola cell with some funky ring music and flashing LED!!!!

spyguy
06-02-2002, 09:59 PM

no shit....they rob you for everything you got....:thumbsdow

redline
06-02-2002, 10:02 PM
huuuummmmm bubble tea... :rofl:

Superesc
06-02-2002, 10:27 PM
The way I see it if you really drive that 1982 Subaru Brat (or any beaters) to the bubble tea place and a honey walks up to you and wants a ride.. you got a real gem on your hand then!! :thumbsup:

2K255HP
06-06-2002, 11:56 PM
Well said :clap: :D

MrX
06-07-2002, 12:32 AM

Hey you also have to do the following:
- Dye your hair black, and have some colored highlights
- Dress like a "gangster" :rofl:
- Carry a bubble tea in your left hand and your Prada Wallet in the right!

And correct Chinglish sentence structure requires the sound "ah" or "ar" at the end of a sentence.

WBB6
06-07-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by MrX

And correct Chinglish sentence structure requires the sound "ah" or "ar" at the end of a sentence.

you forgot the "la"....:rofl:

Superesc
06-07-2002, 12:52 AM
you can't forget "Aiya!!"

man who am I joking, nice car don't get girls.. never happened to me.. what am I doing wrong!!! :bullshit: :duh: :dunno:

LUDELVR
06-07-2002, 03:09 AM
I used to be into asian chicks hardcore!!! Right Ed!! haha. But alas, they don't seem to be attracted to me! Ed and I theorized and we concluded that they can see right through my shallow phasode and my false exterior!! I mean, shit, how the hell do they know that all I want to do is just hump and dump them??/ Damn, am I that obvious?? haha:duh: Oh well, Ed, do u care to contribute to the topic?? haha!!! I think that's why I prefer white girls!! Not because I want to fuck and chuck em, but because they have more variety as well as a wild side!! Man, do I love freaky white women!!!!:clap: :thumbsup: :love:

Clem
06-07-2002, 08:02 AM

OMG is that the biggest understatement of the year. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

redline
06-07-2002, 08:37 AM
you can't forget "Aiya!!"

man who am I joking, nice car don't get girls.. never happened to me.. what am I doing wrong!!! :bullshit: :duh: :dunno:

thats cause you drive a honda and your not a high roller with a CF hood!:thumbsup: :banghead:

Superesc
06-07-2002, 08:38 AM
Ouch hahahahahah

man not sure about CF hood now, just got my rear end handed to me by a GOLF GLS this morning... Brutal!!!! I WANT TO GO FASTER damnit!!!!

Redlyne_mr2
06-07-2002, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
I used to be into asian chicks hardcore!!! Right Ed!! haha. But alas, they don't seem to be attracted to me! Ed and I theorized and we concluded that they can see right through my shallow phasode and my false exterior!! I mean, shit, how the hell do they know that all I want to do is just hump and dump them??/ Damn, am I that obvious?? haha:duh: Oh well, Ed, do u care to contribute to the topic?? haha!!! I think that's why I prefer white girls!! Not because I want to fuck and chuck em, but because they have more variety as well as a wild side!! Man, do I love freaky white women!!!!:clap: :thumbsup: :love:
I always do extremely well with asian girls, I'll never ever forget my encounters with my first ever asian girl, she was so thin and light , you wouldn't even believe the things she's tried. My windows in my room were open and it was like 4:30 in the afternoon with the neihbors in their bayckyard next door. The chicke was just hollering and telling me to fuck off...I can't even imagine what they must have been thinking next door.

redline
06-07-2002, 10:16 AM
Ouch hahahahahah

man not sure about CF hood now, just got my rear end handed to me by a GOLF GLS this morning... Brutal!!!! I WANT TO GO FASTER damnit!!!!

there is always the turbo kit but that will cost you a little more

celica girl
06-07-2002, 11:29 AM

Not ALL of us are high-maintenance... :(
MOST but not all...

Ben
06-07-2002, 11:36 AM
Ouch hahahahahah

Heh heh heh...those 1.8T's are underestimated...

sexualbanana
06-07-2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by celica girl

MOST but not all...

9 out of 10 guys say asians are high maintenance. of course the 10th guy is only there for statistical reasons.

redline
06-07-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by celica girl

MOST but not all...

the good ones are always taken :dunno: :banghead: :banghead:

Redlyne_mr2
06-07-2002, 12:00 PM
You want a nice goodlooking asian girl, come to Red Deer, alot of them feel so out of place here that they never go out and do anything, plus it seems Red Deer guys don't have any taste and prefer the trashy white chicks with a gunt hanging out of there tube top!

Phuqu
11-16-2007, 02:52 AM
Anyone going to Red Deer this weekend?

Benny
11-16-2007, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Phuqu

Wtf?

turbotrip
11-16-2007, 03:30 AM
LOL great post!

van
11-16-2007, 10:33 AM
You don't need a nice car or to dress gangster, you don't need bubble tea or a prada wallet in your other hand. What you men need to reel in these Asian girls is one thing: Louis Vuitton!

A woman loves her LV like a fat kid loves cake.

Drop by Holt Renfrew and pick up the biggest and most expensive bag and watch them come running to you like an ebay auction!

Mr_ET
11-16-2007, 10:37 AM
best 5 year old bump evar

Toms-SC
11-16-2007, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Phuqu

Furthermore;