View Full Version : Big Brother 12

Pages : [1] 2 3

dezmarez
07-16-2010, 09:30 PM
Anyone watching?

Discuss..

dj_rice
07-16-2010, 09:41 PM
I knew Annie was the saboteur because why?She said she had a French Bulldog, and the way they spelled saboteur was French sounding to me. :thumbsup:

cdnsir
07-17-2010, 09:10 PM
Pretty good start so far, I'm counting 3 great sets of bewbs. Got close to losing one pair tho, if they where gone, I woulda stopped watching it right there.

Jeremiah
07-18-2010, 02:02 PM
Early Prediction - Brendan to win it all.

Annie was probably the best girl to win. The other girls don't seem like they could win a physical competition to save their lives, and they don't seem the brightest either....

So far I'm liking it though, the Saboteur was a bust though. They need to regroup and throw another wrench in the system, that was lame

Impreza
07-18-2010, 02:13 PM
Some good eye candy on the show. Rooting for Britney cause she's fucking hot haha.

I can't stand the "brigade". Hayden is such a fucking moron and Enzo is just a douchebag lol

K3RMiTdot
07-18-2010, 02:18 PM
britney is fuckinghaaaaaaaaawt

mushi_mushi
07-18-2010, 10:08 PM
Personally I dont think any of the girls are hot, yeah some of them have a nice rack/ass but they lack personality and intelligence. Its good for ratings though, lots of goods in bikinis. I also find it typical that the girls are insecure of one another. I dont think brendon and racheal will make it far, pretty much half the house is gunning for them and they are only an alliance of two. If they were smart, instead of trying to partner up with haden they should have partnered up with the gay guy or the andrew. Britney is annoying, I hope she goes home. I think they should have nominated stronger players, I dont think either of those two girls would have been a threat. If brendon can get rid of a couple of those people in the brigade he has a good chance.

heavyD
07-19-2010, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by K3RMiTdot
britney is fuckinghaaaaaaaaawt

Kristen is hotter. Britney looks like she would be an absolute nightmare girlfriend. Way too high maintenance.

cdnsir
07-22-2010, 09:17 AM
^^
You got that right, did you see the bling on her finger? She is no doubt hot, but I think I just might kill myself if I have to deal with her everyday.

Jeremiah
07-22-2010, 11:37 AM
So Monet is going home this week.

Next week I hope the redhead hooker goes home, I can't stand her annoying laugh anymore.

For some reason her name escapes me. She is forgettable

masoncgy
07-22-2010, 12:16 PM
Rachel... ya... she can GTFO any time... same with her douchebag man Brendan.

heavyD
07-22-2010, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by cdnsir
^^
You got that right, did you see the bling on her finger? She is no doubt hot, but I think I just might kill myself if I have to deal with her everyday.

Women like her are typically a cause of normally stable males committing uncharacteristic acts of violence.

cdnsir
07-22-2010, 01:39 PM
Rachel does have the most stereotypical bimbo laugh, and honestly, kinda ugly too. But she does have flashes of brilliance tho. The estimating in HOH competition, making sure Monet drops the case first during the Veto, and picking up the fact that no one is dumb enough to be a pawn, so Matt must be hiding something. Too bad she's just too cock-whipped to be playing the game for herself.

skandalouz_08
07-22-2010, 01:53 PM
I agree, she does have some smarts and I'm pretty sure she could win it if Brendan wasn't there, but then again brendan will be the only reason she gets as far as she does. When you're fighting to survive having 2 people on the team is better than being by yourself...as Andrew is soon to find out.

aget
07-22-2010, 01:58 PM
Why does Enzo call himself the "meow meow"?

j.garner
07-22-2010, 02:03 PM
So far i liked season 11 better. I dont think they did a great job of casting i cant stand the "brigade"

mushi_mushi
07-22-2010, 02:05 PM
I found it pretty funny that matt tried to come up with a fake disease for his wife only to have andrew pick up that there was something wrong with that. I like how everyone on the show is a super genius pretending to be stupid. Some of the people that are there dont seem stupid but they dont come off as being anywhere near as smart as some of them are claiming. Britney didnt deserve to win the veto, she just lucked out. If you took monets head and Britney head you'd be lucky if you had 1/2 a brain between them. Monet "ok so there's 60 seconds in a minute and 60 minutes in an hour, so I have to count for 1200 seconds"

I cant believe racheal wanted to keep those two girls around. She would sacrifice andrew who is an ally to keep two more members in the house who are gunning for them. Good thing brendan talked her out of it.

n1zm0
07-22-2010, 02:11 PM
and picking up the fact that no one is dumb enough to be a pawn, so Matt must be hiding something.

imo Matt is the smart one (isnt he part of mensa or something crazier than that?) , he knows that his crew has his back for the votes for sure so that's 3, he knows he has rachel and brendon for sure so that's 2. that kristen chick wil be influenced by hayden = 1, the gay dude probably vote norm = 1 and captain kosher there will do anything rachel and brendon vote = 1 and idk what that old blonde cop lady would vote

thats 8 vs how many would vote for matt to go :dunno:

monet and britney are the typical whining spoiled childhood ppl, their way or no ones way hope monet gets the fk out cause they are too annoying together :guns:

Thaco
07-22-2010, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by n1zm0

imo Matt is the smart one (isnt he part of mensa or something crazier than that?) , he knows that his crew has his back for the votes for sure so that's 3, he knows he has rachel and brendon for sure so that's 2. that kristen chick wil be influenced by hayden = 1, the gay dude probably vote norm = 1 and captain kosher there will do anything rachel and brendon vote = 1 and idk what that old blonde cop lady would vote

thats 8 vs how many would vote for matt to go :dunno:

monet and britney are the typical whining spoiled childhood ppl, their way or no ones way hope monet gets the fk out cause they are too annoying together :guns:

i agree with your logic and matt did do the numbers before he volunteered himself, but your numbers are a little off, Rachel does not get a vote, so that's -1 for matt, regardless he is still safe because he has the other 3 in the brigade,+brendon and andrew if he is an "ally" (and probably kristen because she'll vote with hayden), so he's got 4 gauranteed and that's enough to be safe.

worst case he will be (highly unlikely)
4 (brigade+brendon)
5 (kristen, brit, andrew, cop lady, ragan)

what i expect
1 (brit)

Jeremiah
07-22-2010, 02:30 PM
My guess is that Britney is Kathy's daughter...

n1zm0
07-22-2010, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Jeremiah

also second this, besides the looks, theres one part where they were talkign to e/o in scene and it looked like they knew e/o kind of body language, plus theyre avoiding e/o like the plague from what they show us everyother time

cdnsir
07-22-2010, 03:02 PM
Yes Matt was smart to go up cuz I worked out the votes too and with the brigade, he does have the numbers on his side. But from this, I really think Rachael now has suspicions that Matt has a secret alliance somewhere. She doesn't know who or how many, but she knows somethings up. If I was part of that group, I would have kept my mouth shut and let Andrew go up.

heavyD
07-22-2010, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by mushi_mushi
Monet "ok so there's 60 seconds in a minute and 60 minutes in an hour, so I have to count for 1200 seconds"

Glad I'm not the only one that caught that. I heard her say that and I'm thinking is it possible that she's that dumb (60 x 60 + 1200?).:facepalm:

Thaco
07-22-2010, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by heavyD

Glad I'm not the only one that caught that. I heard her say that and I'm thinking is it possible that she's that dumb (60 x 60 + 1200?).:facepalm: i didn't really pay attention to it until Rachael said 3600, i was like, umm, wait a minute, LUL.

88CRX
07-23-2010, 08:40 AM

Good call, I think you might be on to something..... I dont understand how Monet just knew that both Britney and Kathy were voting to keep her.

Would be easy for the producers to editing so it doesn't appear too obvious, but they have been planting clues along the way.

n1zm0
07-23-2010, 09:19 AM
well my gf's sister has a friend who watches that after hours BS when you pay to watch the cameras 24 hours for those extreme BB-addicts and she was about the spill the beans about who the two old friends are but she was quickly verbally backhanded by my gf not to say anything lol

but all she said was that it isn't the 2 blondes http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2628/shifty2ui8.gif

Aleks
07-23-2010, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by 88CRX

Good call, I think you might be on to something..... I dont understand how Monet just knew that both Britney and Kathy were voting to keep her.

Would be easy for the producers to editing so it doesn't appear too obvious, but they have been planting clues along the way.

Hayden called it in the very first or second episode saying they could be mom and daughter. I also think they are.

Kristen's body :eek:

Jeremiah
07-23-2010, 11:05 AM
The new head of household is....

Matt, he plans on putting up Kathy and Andrew and will try to backdoor Brendon

also why do you all think this girl is so attractive?

http://images.buddytv.com/usrimages/usr1040323/1040323_d04bcf09-7ce0-4c8f-91d8-4f6f5251f127-8.jpg

dezmarez
07-23-2010, 11:45 AM

Matt, he plans on putting up Kathy and Andrew and will try to backdoor Brendon

http://images.buddytv.com/usrimages/usr1040323/1040323_d04bcf09-7ce0-4c8f-91d8-4f6f5251f127-8.jpg

what do you mean?
that could be at like 7 in the morning,
any girl that early in the morning isnt going to look her best...
she looked wonderful at the eviction ceremony...
but biggest biotch ever

n1zm0
07-23-2010, 01:26 PM

you watch that 24 hour camera thing or this is someone elses info?

cdnsir
07-23-2010, 01:55 PM

Have you ever seen a girl waking up with no make up on? It's never pleasant man... If my gf looks anywhere close to that pic in the morning, the first thing I'll do when I wake up is to brush her teeth with my morning wood.

Jeremiah
07-23-2010, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by n1zm0

you watch that 24 hour camera thing or this is someone elses info?

This is what I read.... Take it with a grain of salt i suppose...

Have you ever seen a girl waking up with no make up on? It's never pleasant man... If my gf looks anywhere close to that pic in the morning, the first thing I'll do when I wake up is to brush her teeth with my morning wood.

In fact no I don't because they know better than to stick around

:D

dezmarez
07-23-2010, 02:45 PM

haha wow :banghead: :banghead:

mushi_mushi
07-23-2010, 03:17 PM
I thought that britney might be kathy's daughter as well. Some of the other people that look somewhat alike are hayden and kristen but that went out the window when they started making out. I think matt kind of looks like ragen. I thought the fact that racheal told britney about matt was kind of naive because part of her knows britney cant be trusted. I think that move worked out for the best when she called matt out on it, at least people know hes playing different angles and possibly has an alliance. Most of the people in that house have no game, third week in and there is only really one alliance, im not counting racheal/brendon because that falls under romance.

All the women in the house are so emotional, wow, take a freaking pill, its a game. With men, even if they hate eachother they can partner up if it suites their agendas. They might tell eachother off, yell and argue but with them its alot less personal. Seems like the woman are always on an emotional roller coaster crying, feeling the world is against them, hating on everyone else and the list goes on. Monet got $10,000, a once in a lifetime experience and watching her after the eviction you would think it was the end of the world.

Most of the women on the show are decent looking, partly because they are young and in their primes. I think racheal, britney, kristen and annie all had very respectable bodies but there were other areas where they came short. This kind of reminds me of the chart from "how i met your mother" where on one axis is the hotness scale and the other has crazy bitch. There are many crazy bitches in that house. on the subject of kristen being hot, body yes, but her face no. Kristens face looks weird, huge shnoz, eyebrows look like they were taped awkwardly to her face during a botox injection.

cdnsir
07-23-2010, 03:32 PM

Class! :rofl:

6thGen.TUNER
07-23-2010, 03:55 PM
It looks like Britney has a lazy eye... it creeps me out from certain camera views lol.

I wish they would show Kristen more... she has been pretty much non existant until last night.

Andrew has the potential to destroy the brigades power... i hope he smartens up and when the time is right he exposes himself as a Dr and calls Matt out on this "fake" disease.

Im still finding it hard to find someone I want to win this season... I just hope Rachel gets voted out this week I cant stand watching Brendan act like a chode.

nagooro
07-23-2010, 04:53 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Big_Brother_12_HouseGuests_%28U.S.%29

Says Kathy has a 22 year old daughter...and Britney is 22 :confused:

Jeremiah
07-23-2010, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by nagooro
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Big_Brother_12_HouseGuests_%28U.S.%29

Says Kathy has a 22 year old daughter...and Britney is 22 :confused:

It says child actually :devil:

mushi_mushi
07-26-2010, 11:44 PM
Glad im not the only one who thinks kristen and hayden look alike. It would be sweet if after the show the producers told them they were brother sister separated at birth starwars style. Im not sure who the two related people are, like most i picked britney and kathy. I think matt made a dumb decision putting up andrew and kathy. He could always backdoor brendon but one of the brigade members have to win the veto for that to happen. Kathy is probably one of the weakest players in the game. It annoys me when people say, yeah im just sucking so I can fly below the radar. Some people just suck, kathy is one of those people. I cant believe no one else is forming alliances, its like they made a pact at the beginning of the season not too. Unless brendon wins every hoh/veto competition I see him going home soon. On an individual basis he's probably got the best chance at taking it, but you need votes to stay in the house.

LOL's at andrew killing all the romance, its almost like some part of him wants to watch the free show but im sure theres something in the good book against that. The shorts andrew wore for the hoh competition were also pretty funny, it reminded me of the seinfeld shrinkage episode. "Like a frightened turtle"

jonnycat
07-28-2010, 09:45 AM
I can't stand Rachel's laugh, valley girl speak, and the shape of her mouth when she talks. Great Stomach and ass though.

I find Britney hilarious when she's ragging on Rachael, great body, but yeah still a bitch.

I wasn't sure if the two long time friends was just a saboteur mind game or real. If it was real, you think they'd have mentioned the twist by now by having america voting for who they think it is.

I'm getting Sick of Matt and his over inflated "super diabolical genius" ego. He's fucked as soon as they find out he's lying about his wife.

Brendan is such a bitch. He seems like he's always about to cry.

88CRX
07-29-2010, 07:30 PM
Epic speech haha!

Jeremiah
07-29-2010, 07:49 PM
Dude shot himself in the foot with that one.. dumb fuck

masoncgy
07-29-2010, 10:49 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU @ Rachel being HOH again.

:banghead:

heavyD
07-29-2010, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by masoncgy
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU @ Rachel being HOH again.

:banghead:

That's a good thing. If anything it keeps the house on edge as if anyone outside of Brendon and Rachel won HOH it would be pretty obvious who would be going up on the block. They are owning the competitions and I like to see the strongest prevail not the big alliances such as the brigade that win by numbers.

gpomp
07-29-2010, 11:07 PM
am i the only one cheering for bradshel?

Jeremiah
07-29-2010, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by gpomp

Yes you are.

But mostly because there is no "Bradshel"

heavyD
07-30-2010, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by gpomp

I am. The game is really down to them, the brigade and the floaters. They are the best players that have basically been the main targets since week one.

Machi
07-30-2010, 09:36 AM
I am. The game is really down to them, the brigade and the floaters. They are the best players that have basically been the main targets since week one.

:werd: as much as Rachel annoys me... "You tried to come between me and my man" bs :rolleyes:
I'm rooting for them too haha

cdnsir
07-30-2010, 09:48 AM
Brenshel +2

This is a pretty good season. Lots of interesting (ie bitchy) characters and pov/hoh are actually pretty exciting to watch! Andrew's last minute speech was pretty awesome. Wasn't expecting him to spill out every single secret he kew. LOL

The brigade sucks ass, I hope Rachel does put up Hayden and Kristen and Mr. Floormop Hair ends up getting the boot.

copynpaste
07-30-2010, 03:43 PM
Anyone know the name of Rachels full name for pics on the net?

Machi
07-30-2010, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by copynpaste
Anyone know the name of Rachels full name for pics on the net?

a quick google search tells me Rachel Reilly...

masoncgy
08-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Nice... the twits are up on the block... can't wait to see Rachel gone!

Luang
08-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Nice... the twits are up on the block... can't wait to see Rachel gone!

ya that bitch needs to go

u notice every time somebody leaves n they all have those good bye videos she always says "stop tying to get in between me and my man" to EVERYONE even the guys :S

masoncgy
08-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Yeah, she's just your typical low track whore... oh, I mean 'chemistry graduate'...

Luang
08-08-2010, 10:23 PM
Yeah, she's just your typical low track whore... oh, I mean 'chemistry graduate'...

Have no idea how the fuck she got that... Prob sucked sum d**k for "extra credit" ;)

mushi_mushi
08-08-2010, 11:31 PM
Im definatly finding racheal getting more annoying each week. The valley girl voice is annoying, but some people are born that way. Whats more troublesome is her behavior, when shes in power, she goes trips out, telling everyone "bring it". The moment brendon doesnt win hoh shes sobbing and bitching how its all about her, and how he let her down.

Whats with all the drama, why is it that week after week you see people crying as if eviction out of the house somehow translates to death in real life. How is it that these people that spend one month in a house with each other think they're in love. Its one thing to have a fling, but it just annoys me how people claim its love. Brendon seems like a nice guy, but his general sensitivity towards racheal is annoying.

Whats more ironic is that when kristen left the house we learn she's been cheating on her boyfriend of two months. I love it when people say, well I played the game with dignity and class, sure you did sweetheart, if being classy was in the same league as being a whore, your right. I like haden, but im not sure what he found attractive about kristen in the first place.

There are people who absolutely suck in the game. What the hell is kathy doing there, she is basically a waste of space, every competition they've had so far, shes always been the worst player. She always says, "I just want them to think im weak". You cant win the game if your not in control, you cant gain control by constantly loosing.

K3RMiTdot
08-08-2010, 11:36 PM
rachel defs needs to go, her voice is so fucking annoying.
its halrious how everyone makes fun of her and shes oblvious to it all.

mushi_mushi
08-08-2010, 11:43 PM
^^^

Yeah, you would think its pretty obvious when you walked into your room and someone was wearing your hair extensions making fun of you right to your face. I also like the moment when racheal and brendon were outside and britney and lane were inside, and they would dub brendons and racheals conversation.

BigDannyCool
08-08-2010, 11:50 PM
i have a feeling the sabateur twist is going to save racheal and brendon. the house guest were not happy when they heard about a new sabateur.

heavyD
08-09-2010, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by BigDannyCool
i have a feeling the sabateur twist is going to save racheal and brendon. the house guest were not happy when they heard about a new sabateur.

If Racheal doesn't win POV she's gone. Everyone hates her and she really dug her grave last week when she was on that power trip. I don't know it it's me but she looks like she's getting uglier each week. Like she's morphing into an ogre.

kaput
08-09-2010, 09:41 AM

n1zm0
08-09-2010, 10:15 AM
shes so self centered that rachel, she brought ALL the hatred upon herself because she either couldnt keep a secret or calls ppl out at the worst possible moments i.e: just before nominations when they have no power

3drian
08-09-2010, 10:26 AM
I saw one episode of this show for the first time last weekend and I must say its retarrrrded :banghead: those bitches are so dumb I wanted to slapped all of them.. its like highschool drama all the time.. pretty gay:guns:

cdnsir
08-09-2010, 10:45 AM
If Rachel goes, I think I'm done with the show. I wanted to her organize something to take down the douchegade. But without Rachel there to stir things up, the alliance will pick the rest of the players off one by one. It'll make the show pretty boring.

That, and the fact that I hate how Matt acts like he's got a shinny golden dildo up his ass all the time. Which btw, if he does win any money, the first thing he should do is to buy her wife some dental surgery.

masoncgy
08-09-2010, 11:26 AM
If Rachel goes, I'll be able to stomach watching it for the full hour. Her voice is annoying, her tactics are brutal, her showmance is nauseating and her social skills non-existent... it's getting hard to stay fully tuned when it switches over to her.

I think Brendon will be a far more interesting player once his woman is out of the picture... she's dragging him down, big time.

heavyD
08-09-2010, 02:19 PM
If Rachel goes, I think I'm done with the show. I wanted to her organize something to take down the douchegade. But without Rachel there to stir things up, the alliance will pick the rest of the players off one by one. It'll make the show pretty boring.

That, and the fact that I hate how Matt acts like he's got a shinny golden dildo up his ass all the time. Which btw, if he does win any money, the first thing he should do is to buy her wife some dental surgery.

Unfortunately it looks like they will end up just picking off the floaters 1 by 1 as the overall intelligence of this house group is extremely low and nobody has caught onto the obvious alliance of the four guys.

gqmw
08-09-2010, 02:31 PM

Unfortunately it looks like they will end up just picking off the floaters 1 by 1 as the overall intelligence of this house group is extremely low and nobody has caught onto the obvious alliance of the four guys.

No kidding...once either brendon or rachel gets eliminated, they're just going to run the house. I hate rachel though, she's so annoying, I skip parts when shes talking. I hope she goes.

jonnycat
08-09-2010, 02:56 PM
She's definetly getting uglier each week. I love how she just assumed that her and Brendon would swap HOH back and forth with no problems.

Just so clueles. I really hope she's gone this week. Altough I may watch her first movie in the inevitable switch to porn after this failure.

mushi_mushi
08-09-2010, 03:23 PM
We pretty much know the brigade makes it to the final four. Either brendon or racheal goes home next week, this leaves three other people in the house who are not part of the brigade. Worst case scenario 2 brigade members go on the block, matt will just use his power of vito not to mention that kathy and ragen dont have much chance of winning a competition.

Luang
08-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Guess once they heard her voice they canned her :D

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=637d22e2-6553-4421-af07-832577eb32db

masoncgy
08-11-2010, 10:07 PM
hahahaha... nice... the two are perfect for each other, they're both fucking douchebags.

I don't even care which one goes first, the other won't be around much longer.

jonnycat
08-12-2010, 08:41 AM
Rachael is such a fucking nut case. Pure crazy. Such a hypocrite, and the fact that she is competely unaware of this screams psychotic.

mushi_mushi
08-12-2010, 05:59 PM
Last night was probably the worst episode for having to sit through, watching racheal cry and moan about everything. What made the episode enjoyable was watching racheal and brendon fail. What the hell was that with all the sashaying racheal was doing at 3 in the morning, its not a modeling runway.

You can see racheal's heart break after she challenged kathy in bowling and lost. How brendon got three pins is beyond me, he choked bad. The dude cracked and hurled the last ball. "You can do it sugar plum", "you the best", or whatever brendon and racheal say to each other is so annoying. Britney is pretty funny when shes making fun of racheal.

The bit where racheal wants kathy to apologize was funny. Say your sorry, no. Say it or you'll be sorry, no. Lots of the contestants seem mentally unstable, did you see racheal cutting vegtibales in the kitchen, crap get a grip.

Its just a game, why the heck are all these people crying like they entered the house thinking they would be handed half a mill. If I didnt win I would be happy with the experience, and you get some exposure on tv, so who know where that can take you.

There were alot of worthy quotes last night too. Before they started bowling racheal had a mental break down and said I quit, I cant handle this...A couple of minutes later they show her saying I never quit any thing I want.

Brendon is a dumb schmuck sticking up for someone like that. His strategy to make her stay is pretty stupid. His tirade on britney just ensured that racheal is going home this week and then the week after he is.

kaput
08-12-2010, 06:22 PM

K3RMiTdot
08-12-2010, 06:26 PM
^i 2nd that. I was watching the episode onlinr today and i wanted to shoot myself. At first i felt bad for them, but now its plain annoying

Luang
08-12-2010, 07:59 PM
brendon is hoh

n1zm0
08-12-2010, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Luang
Luang is a spoiler!!

you should have put [spoiler] damn you! lol

Luang
08-12-2010, 08:03 PM
forgot sorry remove ur quote

dj_rice
08-12-2010, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Luang
forgot sorry remove ur quote

Thanks alot

To make up for that, I present some nudes of Big Brother candids

http://www.ihatebigbrother.com/big-brother-12-nudes/

Luang
08-12-2010, 09:21 PM
Have nots for the week

Britney, Ragan, and Matt will be the have nots this week.

K3RMiTdot
08-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Did anyone notice last episode that they zoomed up to her face, u could see all that pimple shit?

skandalouz_08
08-12-2010, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by K3RMiTdot
Did anyone notice last episode that they zoomed up to her face, u could see all that pimple shit?

Yeah I did, so nasty.

Jeremiah
08-12-2010, 10:37 PM
those are herpes son

~Leah~
08-18-2010, 04:40 PM
I am sooooo glad she is gone but holy crap is Brendan every ANNOYING now!!! He was semi-cool until he hooked up with her, wow!

masoncgy
08-18-2010, 04:51 PM
He's an idiot for putting up Ragan & Lane too.

Oh well, Brendon is gone next week for sure.

kaput
08-18-2010, 05:08 PM

~Leah~
08-18-2010, 05:23 PM
The Knight is good as gone.... lol... fuuuuck.

Luang
08-18-2010, 05:30 PM
Regan wins POV and brendon puts Matt up instead also Rachel comes back into the house but brendon dissapears muahahahahahahhah

BigDannyCool
08-18-2010, 09:59 PM
shut up with the spoilers. what's the point of posting them?

masoncgy
08-18-2010, 10:01 PM
Looks like the Brigade is safe now... Kathy will probably get the back door.

BigDannyCool
08-18-2010, 10:11 PM

it would be funny if he puts ragan back up, not that he would because they are friends though

heavyD
08-18-2010, 10:37 PM

Yep Kathy's done. In Matt's position she's by far the best candidate to replace her. Matt also has the benefit of finding out where he stands with other members as surely he'll soon find out that his alliance as well as Britney prefer Lane.

88CRX
08-18-2010, 10:48 PM
I was laughing my ass off at Regan laying into Rachael :rofl:

K3RMiTdot
08-18-2010, 11:08 PM
FUK I MISSE DIT!

masoncgy
08-19-2010, 04:53 PM
"The only thing real about you is the pimples on your face."

"Why don't you get us a drink, 'Ray-tress'."

So many good one liners out of that guy's mouth last night. Should be a good show tonight.

Critical
08-19-2010, 04:59 PM
Hahaha I thought she was going to attack him.

I'm interested to see who you guys think are in the best and worst position after the eviction. (Assuming Kathy goes)

Best: Hayden (Would say Matt but the brigade is already looking to get rid of him)
Worst: Brenden

~Leah~
08-20-2010, 09:27 AM
Oh my god I lovvvveeed how Ragan laid into Rachel!! He was absolutely amazing. I didn't get to watch last night so shhh.

masoncgy
08-20-2010, 09:46 AM
Brendon basically has to win HOH & POV to the end to avoid being booted... he has the largest target on his back and it's far too late in the game for him to even attempt to forge ties with anyone...

He'll be on the block for sure this week.

GOnSHO
08-20-2010, 09:50 AM
the fact brendon believed that britney wouldnt put him up makes me laugh!!

such an idiot..

cdnsir
08-20-2010, 09:57 AM
Yup POV first then HOH next week. The thing is, he did cut a deal with Britney last week. But then her word is just about as worthy as a grain of salt so he's pretty much done. I'm actually cheering for the guy now, would like to see him take a few more guys out before he gets the inevitable boot.