PDA

View Full Version : Cast Iron Bathtubs

Type_S1
07-18-2010, 11:34 AM
So I was wondering if anyone knew where would be the best place to sell one.

I have a very old cast Iron tub in decent condition with all the legs on it and wondering if anyone knows of any collectors that would put it to use. I don't want to see it go to waste as I was just going to take it to the recycling place and I know it's probably worth a few hundred dollars.

Anyways if anyone knows any value on these or anyone who would potentially buy one lemme know! thanks.

Tik-Tok
07-18-2010, 01:07 PM
pics?

bspot
07-18-2010, 01:13 PM
How long is it?

garnet
07-18-2010, 02:38 PM
research what others are selling for first, look at listings, like kijiji, craigs and usedcalgary
then decide on a competetive price and list yours, post pics, this helps a lot

Originally posted by Type_S1
So I was wondering if anyone knew where would be the best place to sell one.

I have a very old cast Iron tub in decent condition with all the legs on it and wondering if anyone knows of any collectors that would put it to use. I don't want to see it go to waste as I was just going to take it to the recycling place and I know it's probably worth a few hundred dollars.

Anyways if anyone knows any value on these or anyone who would potentially buy one lemme know! thanks.

mr2mike
07-22-2010, 01:10 PM
I ended up recycling mine. But mine didn't have legs. It was the similar style you see today with the panel in front. It was shallow and pretty crappy.

Weighed about $150lbs. It was like trying to carry your passed out buddy, moving that thing outta the house.