PDA

View Full Version : Baller car required for local luxury club detailing showcase

inline6turbo
07-18-2010, 05:53 PM
Hello beyonders!

I've been asked to do complete step by step, documented and photographed, complete car detail and paint restoration project by a local luxury automotive group here in Calgary for the upcoming launch of their revamped website. I've been working with them for a couple months now and all their black cars are done :rofl: So that leaves me in a bit of a predicament!

They've asked me to find something special, black in colour (or dark like midnight blue, dark green etc), and in need of help.

Their requests include but aren't limited to:

Bentley
Lamborghini
Ferrari
Porsche GT
Aston Martin
Viper
Modified M series
SL series
etc

The model year should be 2005 and up, but consideration will be given to older vehicles on a car by car basis.

If I can find a local beyonder to provide the required vehicle, with complete permission to publish and showcase their car in it's various stages of completion, I'll in exchange offer them 50% off the package price of this service. This is for beyond members ONLY.

This can also be done at the owners house provided the garage is suitable with ample space and cleanliness for the photos.

Depending on the outcome of this search I may extend this to two vehicles, but that will be decided later on for a later publication.

The whole process from start to finish may take up to 7 days to complete, keep this in mind when considering this opportunity. We will also need the car this coming Monday (the 26th) to start, completion before the end of the month.

100% of the work will be done, and guaranteed, by myself personally.

Anonymity can be given if so desired.

Send your submissions to [email protected] with the vehicle description in the subject heading.

Thanks all! I look forward to seeing what's out there :D

- Renee

dj_rice
07-18-2010, 06:12 PM
MYWYFSHOT

inline6turbo
07-18-2010, 06:14 PM
Yours wife's hot?

G-ZUS
07-18-2010, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by inline6turbo
Yours wife's hot?

There is a user on here his name is MYWYFSHOT. I think thats what the poster was referring to

inline6turbo
07-18-2010, 06:33 PM
I tried doing a member search and came up with nothing. Are they still are member here?

TomcoPDR
07-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Name changed http://forums.beyond.ca/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=638

dj_rice
07-18-2010, 07:36 PM
He has a brand new Jag so u can scratch him out of the list since u want paint that can be restored.

ZorroAMG
07-18-2010, 09:50 PM
While Jordan's car is gorgeous, not quite the class she's looking for.

inline6turbo
07-19-2010, 01:21 PM
Had some interesting submissions, but nothing black or really dark coloured yet. Keep it up!

inline6turbo
07-20-2010, 01:03 PM
Car found and delivered :)

Thanks guys! I'll post my write up here after it's all finished :D