PDA

View Full Version : F/S: Phoenix Gold XS2300 AMP!!!

Triptronic
12-18-2003, 01:55 PM
That's right i have a phoenix gold XS2300 for sale... awsome amps...

here's the description...

Designed with an emphasis on earth shattering power, and exceptional sound quality through advanced engineering and efficient production technologies, the XS Series amplifiers break the barrier in aff...ordable, high end car audio.

For superior sound reproduction, the XS amplifiers feature an internal, defeatable 24dB per octave crossover. Equipped with inputs and can be connected directly to a high power head unit for greater versatility. This series also offers an adjustable 45Hz Bass Boost with 18dB of boost, for that slam in your face bass.

These amplifiers handle the demands of a high performance mobile audio system with maximum power and dependability. The PWM Mosfet power supply commands maximum output, even under intense heat; while the new thermally efficient heatsink design supplies improved thermal dissipation. This combined with the built-in overload and thermal protection circuitry, provides safe and reliable performance.

The amp puts out about 300 watts RMS and if you bridge it garanteed to get way more power... going to start at 300 bucks

retail is about 500 + taxes

BERDUSCO
08-21-2004, 06:33 PM
hey do you have any recites for this amp or anything and i have just over 200cash i could give you for it let me no my email is [email protected].

BigBearWest
08-21-2004, 07:04 PM
This thred is really old and the person is banned