PDA

View Full Version : Lamborghini Diablo

Dope Dealer
09-03-2002, 01:16 PM
Saw a red Lamborghini Diablo today. I was turning and it was going straight (it was behind me), so I didn’t get a real good look. I think it’s Dominic (Owns Sounds Around), but I didn’t really get a good look because I was already half way into the intersection when it went through.

It was on Country Hills BLVD. :)

RCBVtec
09-03-2002, 01:32 PM
my dentist owns that Lambo... he bought it off of the soundsaround guy about 2 years ago... the car is amazing he gets it repainted every year, cause he doesn't like all the little rock chips!! Amazing car, he took me for a ride in it a while back, the thing floats the faster we got, the more relaxed it felt... he got it dynoed @ 500HP...

Dope Dealer
09-03-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by RCBVtec
my dentist owns that Lambo... he bought it off of the soundsaround guy about 2 years ago... the car is amazing he gets it repainted every year, cause he doesn't like all the little rock chips!! Amazing car, he took me for a ride in it a while back, the thing floats the faster we got, the more relaxed it felt... he got it dynoed @ 500HP...

Heh. Dominic must have owned another one then because there is one parked in his garage right now (Used to be at the Crowfoot Location of Sounds Around). Didn't know he owned one before and sold it :)

He ordered a Masareti a couple months ago, should be here soon! That car is going to be sweet! :thumbsup:

RCBVtec
09-03-2002, 01:40 PM
yeah I dunno, must be nice to be able to go through Lambo's though!! what year is his?

Dope Dealer
09-03-2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by RCBVtec
yeah I dunno, must be nice to be able to go through Lambo's though!! what year is his?

I *THINK* It's a 1996. Not positive though.

RCBVtec
09-03-2002, 01:50 PM
my mistake... he had a Countash (sp?) before (which my dentist drives) not a Diablo... I just re-read the heading and saw the "Diablo" part...

RX-7_TWINTURBO
09-03-2002, 02:34 PM
I thought there was a diablo and a ferrari that alternated thru the crowfoot sounds around ???

Dope Dealer
09-03-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by RX-7_TWINTURBO
I thought there was a diablo and a ferrari that alternated thru the crowfoot sounds around ???

Yes and No ;)

He owns a Ferrari which was at another location (The location isn’t coming to me now) and the Lamborghini was at the Crowfoot location. They are both in storage but you will see them at the Big 4 for the Sounds Around sale on Saturday along with a Jeep that apparently has 250 000 worth of work done to it. I can't wait for the Masareti though, that thing is going to be sweet!

buh_buh
09-03-2002, 04:56 PM
I heard Diablo's are pieces of shit.

RX-7_TWINTURBO
09-03-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
I heard Diablo's are pieces of shit.
Then what would that make preludes ?:rofl:

max_boost
09-03-2002, 05:47 PM

Even bigger pieces of shits!:rofl:

Daddymax
09-03-2002, 07:12 PM
Well I work at soundsaround. I ahve no idea who oszcarg is.

The owner's name is Dominic Grassi.

Lambo at 32nd ave ne
Ferrari at crowfoot.

They are only there in teh winter, that's where he parks them.

Dope Dealer
09-03-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Daddymax
Well I work at soundsaround. I ahve no idea who oszcarg is.

The owner's name is Dominic Grassi.

Lambo at 32nd ave ne
Ferrari at crowfoot.

They are only there in teh winter, that's where he parks them.

:banghead:

Yeah, It is Dominic. I don't know how I could get those names mixed up. I am friends with his son (Giacomo) and I always get his name mixed up.

Daddymax, do the cars alternate? I always remembered the Diablo at the Crowfoot location.

Edited my posts so I don't look like a complete idoit ;)

buh_buh
09-03-2002, 09:47 PM

I meant pieces of shit to drive.

4wheeldrift
09-03-2002, 09:47 PM
I heard Diablo's are pieces of shit. Fast as hell, when it isn't in the garage for maintenance :D The lambo's have a well deserved reputation for being garage queens.

D'z Nutz
09-03-2002, 11:25 PM

I meant pieces of shit to drive.

That's what I heard too. I'm sure they're fast as hell, but I heard their handling licks.

ConVict
09-04-2002, 12:15 AM
i watched a special, and the main point of the car is to go fast!
they have HUGE blind spots because of the super small windows, and the back window is so small you cant tell whats behind you!
the clutch takes a muscle man to push down, and the clutch is hard as hell!
it was all built that way so it can handle the 500 hp with out braking down or something and wasnt meant for luxury!

thats what stupid tv guy said...

Hakkola
09-07-2002, 10:22 PM
I saw a Burgandy Maserati on Macloed Last Monday, could that be the one he ordered?