PDA

View Full Version : Tow Company Awesome Service Experience!!!

tirebob
07-21-2010, 10:33 AM
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know about an awesome experience we just had with a Flat Bed tow truck owner/operator!!!

Krazy Kooter Flatbed Services - 403.510.1083

I have used Kooters services personally in the past for local car pick up etc and he has always done a great job with quick service and fair prices, but day before yesterday I got a call from a regular customer who was stuck out in priddis on an acreage with a flat tire on his lowered A4 and could not find his lock key. I gave Kooter a call at around 2:00 and asked him if was a job he would be willing to do. He said no problem, dropped what he was doing, drove out and picked up the car and had it delivered to our door safe and sound in just a few hours, and to top it all off he charged even a bit less than he quoted, which was already more than reasonable. Something about a company that is willing to save you more money after an already agree'd upon deal because it went better than expected, and does a good job to boot, well that is worth a mention in my book!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

We talked for a bit and I found out he does lots of other stuff that many other tow guys shy away from like 4x4 recovery, shed removal, Motorcycles, trailers, long distance towing/hauling etc, so if someone is in need of all the regular services such as general towing, boosting, lock outs etc as well as any specialty towing services, I would not hesitate to call him for a great deal!!! Tell him you are a member of Beyond and you may be able to squeak an extra deal! ;)