PDA

View Full Version : Clearly Contacts glasses give-away

bignerd
07-22-2010, 11:06 PM
Never ordered from this site before but they are going across Canada this year, different cities etc... giving away 25,000 pairs of glasses.

You have to sign up for their email and they email you a code the day of your cities promotion... looks like they have hit Calgary a couple times already.

I got a pair of glasses with lenses and all coatings for $16 (just shipping and handling) and bought a second pair with the follow up 50% off coupon they send out for $80(made these into prescription sunglasses though so they cost more).

Hoping they turn out nice, hard to decide without actually trying them on even though I used their "glass try on" thing where you load a pic of yourself and can see the glasses "on you".

Anyhow, sign up for the email, if you know someone that lives in an upcoming city you can get some free glasses... nice to get something for free that usually costs so much.

Will let you know what the lenses are like, I usually only go with Nikon.

Disoblige
07-23-2010, 12:09 AM
Dammit! Wish you told us earlier. The code was STAMPEDE.. The only code now is Calgary50, which gives you 50% off. Oh well, thanks! I usually order my contacts off of here. Cheap glasses! With lenses, my order came to $100 bucks with the coupon lol..

bignerd
07-23-2010, 12:41 AM
Just have to keep an eye on the promotion and sign up for their emails, I know I missed a couple already as well. You are only supposed to get one pair during the entire time of the contest, but like I said if you have family or friends that live somewhere.... you could get more.

I only got one pair and left the rest for the other 499 people...

Screw paying $500+ for glasses ever again!

know1edge
07-23-2010, 01:41 AM
DAMN IT this was yesterday!

bignerd
07-23-2010, 09:36 PM
Wow, says they already shipped one pair... I just ordered them yesterday!

WhippWhapp
07-23-2010, 09:40 PM
my orders arrive next day from clearlycontacts,why anyone would buy anywhere else is beyond me!

Gurpy
07-23-2010, 09:49 PM
That's seriously the best website ever. I always order contacts at the last minute, and they always arrive within 2, max 3 (rare) business days. That's with the cheapest shipping option as well. Definitely going to order glasses from them if I ever end up getting a pair.