PDA

View Full Version : Ogden Road Park

rydel
07-23-2010, 03:58 PM
On Ogden Road just south of the 50th ave turnoff there's an entrance into the park that goes down by the bow river. I think it's called Refinery Park. I've been going there to jog a few times and every time i do there's really sketchy looking people just hanging around in the further parking lot.

Does anyone know if this is some kind of drug spot or something even more f'd up? Today i was there and there were 3 different vehicles parked there with the drivers just sitting there like they're waiting for something. No dogs, no one going for exercise, just sitting there. and this isn't the first time i've seen this.

One guy was trying to hide his face and I kind of stared him down, then i pretended to use my phone still watching him and he bolted right away. Very weird!

chkolny541
07-23-2010, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by rydel
On Ogden Road .....

Does anyone know if this is some kind of drug spot or something even more f'd up?

yes.

swak
07-23-2010, 06:30 PM
Ogden road.....
Thats all that needs to be said.

Cos
07-23-2010, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by rydel

One guy was trying to hide his face and I kind of stared him down, then i pretended to use my phone still watching him and he bolted right away. Very weird!

you could have been shanked for that.

ianmcc
07-23-2010, 08:41 PM
I went to Google street view to check the area out and the little yellow Google dude got mugged.

bjstare
07-23-2010, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by ianmcc
I went to Google street view to check the area out and the little yellow Google dude got mugged.

I lol'd a little.