PDA

View Full Version : FS: Fujifilm FinePix S5200 Camera + Bag - Great Condition

Johnb554
07-24-2010, 02:17 PM
For photos, please visit my kijiji post of this item
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-cameras-camcorders-Fujifilm-FinePix-S5200-Camera-Bag-Great-Condition-W0QQAdIdZ219452816

I am selling my Fujifilm FinePix S5200 digital camera. The camera is in great condition and everything on it works perfectly. The lens has 10X OPTICAL zoom capability and is great for taking some awesome shots. I am offering a very nice padded camera bag in the sale as well for storing your new camera and its accessories.

Call or text john @ 403-714-7350

Asking $220.00 Non Negotiable. Compare my price to used and new units on amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Fujifilm-Finepix-S5200-Digital-Optical/dp/B0007GIXSI

From the Manufacturer
Digital photographers interested in taking their first foray into SLR-styled cameras should pay special attention to the FinePix S5200. Equipped with 5.1 megapixels of resolution, a 10x optical zoom, and technology that suppresses camera shake and blur caused by subject movement, the FinePix S5200 offers an excellent entry point into the world of feature-rich cameras without losing its operational simplicity.
Highlight features of the FinePix 5200 include:

Real Photo Technology
Real Photo Technology captures treasured moments just as your eye sees them. Combining the Fujifilm's new RP Processor, 5th Generation Super CCD HR sensor and Fujinon Lens Optics, the S5200 delivers ultra-high sensitivity (ISO 1600), faster operational speeds (start-up in 1.1 seconds; shutter lag at a mere 0.01 second) and reduced power consumption. This will allow the shooter to get just about every shot, capturing priceless memories as photographs with every nuance of light and color, even in low-light situations without a flash using the camera's special "Natural Light" and "Anti-Blur" modes.

Fujinon Lens Technology & Zooming
The superb optics of the Fujinon lens collects light and precisely forms the image in conjunction with a 5th Generation Super CCD HR. Users can bring the subject closer to them using the camera's 10.0x optical zoom (equivalent to a 38-380mm on a 35mm camera). In Macro mode, the FinePix S5200 can focus clearly at 3.9 inches. With the addition of beam assist, the FinePix S5200 can focus up to 7.9 feet, even in low light conditions.

The FinePix S5200 offers an optional wide-angle lens adapter, which increases the performance of this model for any user. (Not included--must be purchased separately.)