PDA

View Full Version : FS: Ducati monster 620

dynamo
07-24-2010, 05:04 PM
***[ NOTICE TO SELLERS ]***
If you are selling a vehicle, please use the template below. All fields must be filled out, if you do not know some details of your vehicle go find out before posting. Please also ensure you have pictures as many people will ask for them. If you haven't done so already, make sure your subject line is in this format: \"FS: YEAR COLOR MAKE MODEL TRIM\" (example: FS: 1993 Black Honda Civic DX)

Remove this entire notice before posting!
***[ END NOTICE ]***

Vehicle Details
Year : 2005
Make and Model : Ducati monster
Exterior Color : black
Interior Color :
Auto or Manual? : manual 5 spd
Odometer Reading : 15000
Location of Vehicle :
Description : Very good beginner bike.. has been kept in extremely good condition!! I am the second owner and I bought this bike from a women.. The bike is in mint condition with no scratches you wont find a cleaner monster for the price!! Also bike has NEVER been dropped.. All service records are available and maintenence has always been on time.. Come take a look and you wont be dissapointed.. I have polished the bike every year since I have had it. Really really well maintained and never abused when riding.

Please call 4034717588 for more details thank you
Extras :
Asking Price :

Contact Information
E-Mail :
Phone :

Pictures :

dynamo
07-24-2010, 05:05 PM
sorry 6500 obo

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-motorcycles-sport-bikes-2005-Ducati-Monster-620-W0QQAdIdZ219486087