PDA

View Full Version : Potential scam in Airdrie

derpderp
07-28-2010, 08:40 AM

freshprince1
07-28-2010, 08:47 AM
A job in financial services and planning probably means he's with a company similar to - if not with - World Financial Group. Do a search for World Financial Group (WFG) and you'll find several threads pretty much showing you exactly how they work and what you can expect.

Long story short, they'll tell you how you can make endless amounts of money and become financially free. meanwhile they'll need you to do all the footwork for them, but it's okay because you can recruit people too, to join your own business. Thus begins the pyramid scheme.

Run. Run away fast an don't look back. Nobody in the real world takes these guys seriously.

derpderp
07-28-2010, 08:55 AM

freshprince1
07-28-2010, 09:10 AM
There's another member who has extensive experience with WFG...I think his name is Graham_A_M or something like that. I'm sure he'd be able to provide more details if you'd like. I'd suggest doing a search for the thread here.

derpderp
07-28-2010, 10:27 AM

SRT
07-28-2010, 11:13 AM
Go look up the Penn and Teller show "Bullshit" episode called "easy money". You'll learn all about these things...

PulsePro
07-28-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by freshprince1
There's another member who has extensive experience with WFG...I think his name is Graham_A_M or something like that. I'm sure he'd be able to provide more details if you'd like. I'd suggest doing a search for the thread here.

I'm pretty sure it's with Amway/Quixtar. Which reminds me, I should start a thread on an encounter a while back.