PDA

View Full Version : Fawking RobberS!!!!!!!!!

^SkylinE^
12-19-2003, 03:09 PM
So I go down town to fight a ticket so i park my car at the fish creek C-train station at around 900am. The dude at rocky mountain said that on the report i was really nice to the cop. Also my story was pretty good and im a POOR student. So my 300$ ticket was now a 115$ ticket with zero demarets and i don't have to pay till march! :eek:

But when i return to my car at the C train station the door was jimmied open. :eek: My amp was gone, 100 CD's , and my guess watch :thumbsdow . Luckly i took my face plate with me. My alarm must have gone off and the opened the hood and cut all the cables to the battery.

Just got off the horn with my insureance Co. and its gonna be 100$ deductable to get the door fixed and a new amp because it was bolted in or something? Im not even gonna claim the CD's or watch because its home owner insureance and the deductable is 500$.

If anyone saw anything or hears of anything let me know.
damn thieves!:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

EK 2.0
12-19-2003, 03:11 PM
Sorry to hear man...Hope you work things out and thins get back to normal for you ASAP...

B17a
12-19-2003, 03:18 PM
Jeez, those train station parking lots are brutal for that. I'd buy a beater just to drive to there and park, not worth bringing your regular car if it has any value!

^SkylinE^
12-19-2003, 03:21 PM
I know what you mean i use the train maybe 3 times a year if i have to go down town just because parking down there is soo $$$$$$ and the one time i go shit gets jacked:banghead:

shadowz
12-19-2003, 03:37 PM
Sorry to hear Matt Ctrain stations are the worst to park in

rc2002
12-19-2003, 03:49 PM
I would think that big public places like a CTrain station would be safer. I hope the guy that jacked your stuff gets what's coming to him... :guns:

The dude at rocky mountain said that on the report i was really nice to the cop.

So is that what cops do after they give you tickets? They sit there and either write into a notepad or type into their laptop. Maybe I'll try being nice to the Po-Po next time and see if it helps me any...

itsalebaron
12-19-2003, 03:59 PM
That sucks... my advice would be to claim the CD's and stuff though ... 100 CD's x 14.99 (average CD) roughtly 1500 bucks .. get the insurance company to take the deductable off the top and send you a check for a grand, and have a nice x-mas. Your home insurance doesn't go up like car insurance. You might get an increase of 10% a year which .. well isnt going to be anywhere near the $1000 cash youll get. I would almost NOT make the insurance claim on your car if you dont have to and use the money to fix your door as well.

fast_girl
12-19-2003, 04:09 PM
sorry to hear that man... hmmm.... i was fighting a ticket this morning myself... wonder if i saw u?? the cp was SO nice to me! at least that part of the situation worked out for u...

88CRX
12-19-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by fast_girl
sorry to hear that man... hmmm.... i was fighting a ticket this morning myself... wonder if i saw u?? the cp was SO nice to me! at least that part of the situation worked out for u...

dam.... i knew i should have went down today :banghead:

im going in on monday, wish me luck

6thGen.TUNER
12-19-2003, 05:35 PM
what a fawker thats :bullshit:

^SkylinE^
12-19-2003, 06:15 PM
Im not going to claim the CD's or watch because its just not worth it in the long run. But the dammage to the door and the amp i can claim with 100$ deductable and my premiums don't even go up!:rofl:

Also i think the cops must write something up on ya becasue the CP said that the cop wrote something nice about me so next time you get pulled over treat the officer really nice!!!!

fast_girl
12-20-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by 88CRX

dam.... i knew i should have went down today :banghead:

im going in on monday, wish me luck

:D good luck with that... the cp told me the cop musta thought i was cute (cuz he already cut me a deal on the ticket), and that since that was workin for me he'd help me out too.... so make sure you're at your cutest... (i suggest a short skirt maybe??... depends how hairy your legs are). :thumbsup:

Zero102
12-20-2003, 08:30 AM
Hey, what train station was that at? I park at Brentwood every day, if that's where it was, I'm finding a new place to park.

DeSi
12-20-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Zero102
Hey, what train station was that at? I park at Brentwood every day, if that's where it was, I'm finding a new place to park.

zero man i know your new and everything but you really need to READ before you post...........

Originally posted by ^SkylinE^
fish creek C-train station

pinoyhero
12-20-2003, 09:56 AM
Crap, great to hear about your tiket getting reduced but the car is just awful.

403Gemini
12-22-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
I would think that big public places like a CTrain station would be safer. I hope the guy that jacked your stuff gets what's coming to him... :guns:

So is that what cops do after they give you tickets? They sit there and either write into a notepad or type into their laptop. Maybe I'll try being nice to the Po-Po next time and see if it helps me any...

they record everything
time
area
attitude
everything

tegdream
12-22-2003, 02:18 AM
man this is why i find it soo pointless to park ata a station, seeing as htough its like a 5 mins away, id much rather leave my car at home....but i just take it all the way :D

illeagle
12-26-2003, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

they record everything
time
area
attitude
everything

who's vehicle,
how big the muffler was
how blue the lights were
how you were driving
road conditions
skin color

RiceCake
12-26-2003, 07:54 PM
Looks like a lot of theives and vandals are hanging around the fish creek c-train station. :eek: :thumbsdow :guns: :guns:

rice_eater
12-26-2003, 09:09 PM
i've had my first car jacked from a ctrain station too. It was the one at macmahon. cops found it a couple days later with my system gone and only 2 working cylinders :guns: It's a bitch but it could have been way worse dude. Sorry about your loss

94CoRd
12-27-2003, 11:30 AM
exactly what happened to me man. except infront of my own house :dunno:

FiveFreshFish
12-27-2003, 01:07 PM
CTrain station parking lot is the worst place to park, no matter what kind of car you have. The thieves know that most people who park there in the morning won't be back until late in the afternoon, so they can steal a car and have many hours before it gets reported stolen. Break-ins are also easier to get away with at a CTrain station.

szw
12-27-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
CTrain station parking lot is the worst place to park, no matter what kind of car you have. The thieves know that most people who park there in the morning won't be back until late in the afternoon, so they can steal a car and have many hours before it gets reported stolen. Break-ins are also easier to get away with at a CTrain station.

anyone have real statistics related to crime at park and ride lots?