PDA

View Full Version : Best place to get a TV fixed

JC Civic
07-30-2010, 02:19 PM
I have a 52" Sony LCD TV we bought about 2.5 years ago. A few months ago the left-hand side stopped working correctly. It's fuzzy/delayed. The TV is also really dark (I have to turn up the brightness to max to make it look somewhat normal)

I've tried unplugging and plugging everything back in, resetting the TV, using an air canister to blow out the dust, taking off the back and making sure everything is connected, and none of that worked.

Does anyone know a good place in the south to get it fixed, or at least checked out? Any ideas on how much it’s going to cost us to get it fixed?

-TOFU-
07-30-2010, 02:25 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Try giving Southland Crossing TV ltd a call.

Couldnt tell you the cost of the repair sorry man. :dunno:

Amysicle
07-30-2010, 07:28 PM
We had Southland Crossing TV come and fix our unit. It was under warranty so I couldn't tell you what it cost, but they did it right the first time and it's been working well since.

silvercivicsir
07-30-2010, 09:28 PM
sony authorized repair by the sheraton hotel on 32nd ave ne. was pretty good.. Weakpeak Electronics