PDA

View Full Version : World Financial Group

Spatz2
08-02-2010, 04:24 PM
I just received a phone call from a representative of World Financial group who told me that he found my resume on jobshop.ca and was wondering if id be interest in a job/career with World Financial group. He explained to me that would financial group educate people about their money which i thought was pretty vague, and I could make more money with them then other career pathways I might choose. I agreed to the interview with him so he could explain to me a little more on what World Financial Group does and who they are as a company. After I got off the phone i did a little bit of research on them and to say the least they don't have the cleanest track record. A lot of people were complaining that they get you to come in for an interview and try to let them mange your finances which sounded kind of like World Health Clubs free 1 year membership scam where they just try to get your information so they can tell you that you've won a free 2 week trial which is just a trick to get you in the door so they can harasses you to buy a membership. So if any Beyond members have also received a phone call similar to mine please post im very curios if this legit or just another scam which I should just avoid.

revelations
08-02-2010, 04:35 PM
I take you have not done on a search on Beyond.ca as its been discussed here many times.

Kavy
08-02-2010, 04:37 PM
Multiple threads on this if you search.

Coles notes :

- You can learn some good money management idea's from them.
- You will have to harass everyone you know to buy insurance.
- Some people make money, most don't.
- Most people in that industry act like they are rich when in reality they are struggling.
- Your job is to find as many people to have "meetings" with as you can, then the person above you takes all the credit and you get the table scraps.

bourge73
08-02-2010, 05:04 PM
Well its sounds good don't it? Maybe you should also go buy Ass wipe from Amway too?

InRich
08-02-2010, 07:40 PM
just go for the interview and tell us what you think ;)

I'll even come with you! I would love to hear what they have to say.

Meback
08-02-2010, 07:46 PM
lulz, stay the fuk away!!

bastardchild
08-02-2010, 09:53 PM
FAIL.

A790
08-03-2010, 12:10 AM
Search.