Vehicle Details
Year : 1991
Make and Model : Dodge Stealth/3000gt
Exterior Color : Pearl White
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 123000
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : This is the nicest and cleanest Stealth you will ever see. I bought this car fully stock, and has since then been completely overhauled. I have done everything you can think of to this car in the six years I have owned it. I have pictures of the car from when the car was purchased along with all the work that has been completed throughout. I never wanted to sell this, but I need to buy a house and I need my ride to find a new home, and a new owner that will take care of it like I have! Some of the upgrades are listed below.

Extras :Modifications:
- Complete Twin Turbo conversion - Put a Twin Turbo engine and transmission and did it properly. The engine, transmission, and turbos only have 65,000km
- Full body paint job - Glacier Pearl White (cost me over $6000) – Everything was removed from the car and got the job done the proper way!
- 18 inch Mille Miglia Wheels with Nexen 3000 Tires
- Shaved door handles
- Door poppers
- Wing Doors Lambo door kit (one of the best lambo kits available for this car)
- Compustar 2-way alarm
- Complete custom magnaflow exhaust system
- K-sport coilovers
- Alpine deck- CD /MP3 /USB /IPod
- Cross drilled and slotted rotors with high performance brakes
- Autometer gauges - Boost and Oil Pressure
- K&N Intake
- Boost controller
-New Timing Belt and Water Pump
-New spark plugs, and high performance wires
-New Radiator
-All the fluids have been changed regularly
- And so much more.....
-Leather interior
-This is a left hand drive, not one of those cheap Jap Crap RHD!

I have always used Red Line fully Synthetic Oil. This car gets driven about 3000 kilometres in a year and has never been raced or abused. It has always been stored in the winter, and I haven’t even taken it out in the rain! I want someone to buy this car that will take care of it and appreciate it as much as I have. I am in no rush to sell it, and I will wait for the right buyer. No joy rides, please only contact me if you are serious.
You can e-mail me or call me at 403-975-1586

Pictures can be found on the link below:

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-1991-Dodge-Stealth-RT-Turbo-3000gt-W0QQAdIdZ218810709

Asking Price : $16500

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403-975-1586

v8killa
08-11-2010, 12:34 AM
bump!

v8killa
08-17-2010, 12:02 AM
bump

v8killa
09-08-2010, 11:40 PM