PDA

View Full Version : Operation Repo!!!

Canucks3322
08-05-2010, 10:20 PM
Anyone else watch it? This is show is fake but so entertaining, I can't stop watching!!! The actors are just so good haha! :thumbsup:

I never knew there was such a thing as faux reality shows....thus the reason for this thread, I haven't watched a lot of tv in recent years...what are some other good ones???

jdmsource
08-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Yup watching it right now:thumbsup:

Numi
08-05-2010, 10:38 PM
yupp addicting for sure.
I keep telling my dad its all fake and scripted but he doesn't believe me lol.

dj_rice
08-05-2010, 11:01 PM
That big lady is scary looking with her makeup and the clothes she wears...:barf:

SlickA70
08-06-2010, 11:01 AM
I thought this was real until I saw the episode with the camera man jumping into a BMW that was getting towed. Big guy had to take a piss and was speeding, hits a sharp corner turning while speeding and the car flips.

The funny part was when they were about to leave and the camera man jumped in the back, someone said: "Man I've told him before dont do that!"

Oh and Sonia:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zvhq9trr4gI/SSxnjKi978I/AAAAAAAAAqM/r9HDYd7bQa8/s400/Viscera.jpg

Yeah...

Twin_Cam_Turbo
08-06-2010, 11:06 AM
I love that show haha.

theken
08-06-2010, 11:24 AM
Yeah I enjoy a good repo. I think when he stuffed that asain dude in the dumpster was the end of reality for me

n1zm0
08-06-2010, 11:38 AM
yeah at first i thought it was stupid, my gf made me watch a couple more and now watch it quite a bit, while some of it is scripted BS, the emotions of most of the victims of the reposessions look to be genuine, i dont find the show to be entirely fake, the reactions of ppl when Matt gets roid rage, when Froy getting his face beat to hell, didn't really look like a bunch of make-up.

from what i gather the camera crew is good for them because it is evidence of foul play if something ever happened, i.e Froy getting his ass beat

my favorites are the ones who try to hide the car, like the gallardo one how the retard went through all the trouble to park it sideway in the garage and they got it out in 2 seconds with the wheel jacks

GOnSHO
08-06-2010, 11:41 AM
apparently based on true events..

names changed as well as some things were over emphasized??? lol

either way, funny as hell! :thumbsup:

Canucks3322
08-06-2010, 12:10 PM
^ you have to remember though...this IS the U.S. so a lot of the events wouldn't surprise me as being based on real cases....most of Canadians, especially in the prairies would probably just politely oblige without even so much as asking for some papers or ID lol....

RY213
08-06-2010, 01:53 PM
This is a great show! A girlfriend introduced me to it and at first I thought it was crap, but now im addicted. Has anyone seen the episode where they repossess the Delorean, with the wanna be MJ? LMAO!

Twin_Cam_Turbo
08-06-2010, 01:54 PM
The Delorean one is hilarious!

JordanEG6
08-06-2010, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by RY213
This is a great show! A girlfriend introduced me to it and at first I thought it was crap, but now im addicted. Has anyone seen the episode where they repossess the Delorean, with the wanna be MJ? LMAO!

This one? LOL

QI8ji0kqrxw

:rofl: :rofl:

I think this show is fake. Repos can't be this epic every time hahahaha.

dawwgy
08-06-2010, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by JordanEG6

I think this show is fake. Repos can't be this epic every time hahahaha.

Sure but do you think they televise EVERY repo? Maybe 1 out of 10 are exciting and those ones make the show...

Didnt know it was 'fake' just thought it was 'american' lol

Is there any proof that the show is fake or scripted? (too lazy to google it)

Zewind
08-06-2010, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by GOnSHO
apparently based on true events..

Funny sometimes.

:rofl:

Genocider
08-06-2010, 02:41 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Repo

Mskye
08-06-2010, 04:32 PM
Such an addicting show! Same with those police women of... Wherever! So good =)

JordanEG6
08-06-2010, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Mskye
Such an addicting show! Same with those police women of... Wherever! So good =)

Same haha I watch the weirdest shit on TV.

I watch Memphis. Aubrey is pretty cute. Haha.

Monster Quest and UFO Hunters are also good ones on OLN.