PDA

View Full Version : Car came back with damage

jsn
08-06-2010, 07:46 PM
I just needed some advice from you all. Long story short (well not that long), my car no longer fit on the ramps we have and I was feeling lazy and didn't want to change back to my old wheels just to change the oil, so we brought the car to the subaru dealership. We just picked up the car tonight and I didn't notice until I got home that there's a small crease on the driver side front fender. It's not huge, but it's definitely there and it's bothering me. I'm almost certain it was not there before because I just washed/waxed the car the day before so I examined the car pretty meticulously. Problem is, I don't exactly have pictures of the said area prior to the car being serviced, as I didn't really expect it to be damaged on a routine oil change. Am I pretty much SOL? It's pretty much my word against theirs so is there anything at all I could do?

Thanks in advance.

No_Cash
08-06-2010, 08:35 PM
If you didn't notice it in their parking lot, not sure what you could say but I would defiantly bitch.

jsn
08-06-2010, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by No_Cash
If you didn't notice it in their parking lot, not sure what you could say but I would defiantly bitch.

Yea that's the thing. The dealership was pretty close to my dads office so I swapped cars with him and he helped me drop it off early in the morning. I just went and picked up the car from his place not too long ago so I wasn't actually there when he picked it up. That's why I think I'm probably SOL. Luckily, it's nothing major, but big enough that it still bothers me.