PDA

View Full Version : does anyone have....

LUDELVR
05-31-2002, 03:15 PM
Hey guys, does anyone have a missing link or some sort of check valve system that I could borrow for a few days? I'm getting one sent from cali, but it won't be herer til about next week or something, so do any of u guys have this?

redline
05-31-2002, 03:16 PM
i think ours should be the same. If so i could lend you mine! :thumbsup:

LUDELVR
05-31-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by redline
i think ours should be the same. If so i could lend you mine! :thumbsup:

Dude, that would be freaking sweet!!!! Do u think that they will work? I'll give it a shot anyhow! Okay, first thing is first, I'll be installing that prolly on sunday cuz tomorrow I have to make my downpipe and a short section of my charge piping. Is ur map sensor mounted on ur throttle body or on the firewall?

Davan
05-31-2002, 03:33 PM
Sorry Leo, I think I'm a bit out of the loop.... what the heck are you doing to you car?

LUDELVR
05-31-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Davan
Sorry Leo, I think I'm a bit out of the loop.... what the heck are you doing to you car?

I'm strapping a rocket to it! I need the check valve so I don't inhale any rocket fumes!!!:nut: :nut: :nut: :nut:

redline
05-31-2002, 03:39 PM
map sensor is on the TB

LUDELVR
05-31-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by redline
map sensor is on the TB

Mine is on the fire wall, so will have to make a small plate then for the bottom of that thing?

redline
05-31-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

Mine is on the fire wall, so will have to make a small plate then for the bottom of that thing?

nope they are totally differnet and mine will not work.

The only other option is fish tank check valves

Davan
05-31-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

I'm strapping a rocket to it! I need the check valve so I don't inhale any rocket fumes!!!:nut: :nut: :nut: :nut:

Cool. Gonna get all the parts at home depot? :p :p :D :angel:

LUDELVR
05-31-2002, 03:46 PM

Cool. Gonna get all the parts at home depot? :p :p :D :angel:

And Wal-Mart!!!!:clap: :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: :rofl:

max_boost
05-31-2002, 03:53 PM

He is building a completely customized Turbo system for his car! He even made his own turbo and intercooler!!:rofl:

Davan
05-31-2002, 04:26 PM
Sweet stuff! :thumbsup: :D :D :D

5gluder
05-31-2002, 07:51 PM
Hey Ludlver,

Glad to hear you got started on your ride, has ed_the_sohc started on his yet? good luck on your install :thumbsup:

shadowz
06-01-2002, 03:45 AM
I have one let me know

LUDELVR
06-01-2002, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by shadowz
I have one let me know

For what car man? I just need one until I get mine in the mail. Just a temporary fix. Is it a missing link or are they check valves? Either way, are u selling them or are u willing to loan them out? :duh: If u are willing to loan them to me until I get mine then,:clap: Thanks man!:thumbsup:

shadowz
06-03-2002, 01:46 AM
it is for the H22a if you dont want the real thing to borrow I can help you with a homemade one

LUDELVR
06-03-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by shadowz
it is for the H22a if you dont want the real thing to borrow I can help you with a homemade one

Actually, I'll be getting one at the end of the week, so I just need one for the mean time. If I could borrow the one that u have in the mean time that would be awsome!!:thumbsup: Thanks a lot man! When do u think I could pick it up? It's the missing link one right? Thanks again, man!!!:thumbsup:

Ed the SOHC
06-03-2002, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by 5gluder
Hey Ludlver,

Glad to hear you got started on your ride, has ed_the_sohc started on his yet? good luck on your install :thumbsup:

no... I'm having major shipping issues.

del-lude
06-03-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC

no... I'm having major shipping issues.

Still haven't received anything yet ?

Ed the SOHC
06-03-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by del-lude

Still haven't received anything yet ?

I received a lot of empty promises...:confused: :(

5gluder
06-03-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC

I received a lot of empty promises...:confused: :(

Hmmmm...sorry to hear that Ed, don't worry even without the turbo i'm still in ah of your ride.:thumbsup: