PDA

View Full Version : POS 91 Civic Hatch

Eclipse
12-21-2003, 01:15 PM
i was comeing back from watching Bad Santa last night and I was driving my friends Orange 93 Civic Hatch....and outta no where this POS 91 civic hatch....w no fenders or front bumper comes up....its all taped up and looks ragged....and they are revvin it up to pry about 6500 rpm and it sounds likr its gonna explode...lol like a bunch of bb's rolling around....lol it was funny as hell.....so they like speed off...lol i think they pry had a B16 or a B18 cause they were defffinitly faster than my frinds Civic....lol so i go after him and fly by him going about 90 mph and then he passes me on double yellows and almost gets ina crash....lol barly missed gettin hit....what a stupid driver.....lol and then after a while i just go about 100 mph for a while and i think his car was over heating or something cause he like kept stalling out ....then he just turned around.....lol anyways it was a funny experience

erlyer that night this prelude tryed to race me and they were all bouncing cause they poped the clutch....funniest thing i ever saw in my life.....i almost drove off the road i was laughing so hard....

anyways though Bad Santa was funny

Lucas

ryder_23
12-21-2003, 01:23 PM
:whocares:

keep it to the track :)

illeagle
12-21-2003, 01:33 PM
Geez, busy night? I'd be pissed if my buddy drove my car like that... but, it'll never happen... Be careful:thumbsup:

CelicaST-162
12-21-2003, 01:53 PM
:whocares: :english:

rx7_turbo2
12-22-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Eclipse
so i go after him and fly by him going about 90

Nice work, you pulled the classic ricer flyby :thumbsdow

5.9 R/T
12-22-2003, 03:57 AM
Thanks for stopping by Lucas

Blue Devil 2
12-22-2003, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by CelicaST-162
:whocares: :english:

:werd: that story was weak.

euro_racer
12-22-2003, 01:12 PM
i agree :whocares:

GQNammer
12-22-2003, 04:23 PM
Bad Santa was funny as hell! Good part of the story =)

XylathaneGTR
12-23-2003, 12:49 AM
uhmmmm...
Not that good of a story...

3g4me
12-23-2003, 09:48 AM
Bad santa :thumbsup:

Roadrage
12-23-2003, 10:35 AM
i was comeing back from watching Bad Santa last night and I was driving my friends Orange 93 Civic Hatch....and outta no where this POS 91 civic hatch....w no fenders or front bumper comes up....its all taped up and looks ragged....and they are revvin it up to pry about 6500 rpm and it sounds likr its gonna explode...lol like a bunch of bb's rolling around....lol it was funny as hell.....so they like speed off...lol i think they pry had a B16 or a B18 cause they were defffinitly faster than my frinds Civic....lol so i go after him and fly by him going about 90 mph and then he passes me on double yellows and almost gets ina crash....lol barly missed gettin hit....what a stupid driver.....lol and then after a while i just go about 100 mph for a while and i think his car was over heating or something cause he like kept stalling out ....then he just turned around.....lol anyways it was a funny experience

erlyer that night this prelude tryed to race me and they were all bouncing cause they poped the clutch....funniest thing i ever saw in my life.....i almost drove off the road i was laughing so hard....

Lucas

90mph and 100 mph? So you were going about 150-160km/h in your friends car racing through the streets...:thumbsdow

Ucan2
12-23-2003, 01:19 PM
Why do you have to hate this guy so much. He was just out drinig, now he is in here sharing. And it' a rule of thumb to always tear it up a little if it is your friends car.:thumbsdow yall

Eclipse
12-23-2003, 10:40 PM
um u guys are hatin too much to be canadians....wtf si with that?
this forum is called street encounters....is it not? thats what i thought... so quiturbitchin

Lucas

PS: AMEN Ucan2. you know whats going on

GQNammer
12-24-2003, 05:58 AM
unfortunately some people don't realize this is a 'Say No To Street Racing' forum. DOn't get me wrong to the people who mention street races. IT happens here and there, and I'm sure everyone has done it. But many people on this forum still frown on that no matter what.

Redlyne_mr2
12-24-2003, 09:47 AM
Read this newbies...at least it's more interesting and informative than your story..ya'll http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17473

Ucan2
12-24-2003, 10:13 AM
There is a dif between street racing and tearing it up a little. Smokin' someone on the freeway now and then is not street racing. When your haulin down the freeway in a car you spent your life savings on and some behatch runs up next to you and you see him in the corner of your eye, you shut him down - real quick like. Thats not street racing. Don't fight the natural human condition.:thumbsdow to the hypocrites racers.

Eclipse
12-25-2003, 06:05 PM
ok Redlyne_mr2 and GQNammer lets get somethin strait here...i was at no time that night street racing. I dont condone street racing either....what i did was pretty much what Ucan2 said, just a little bit of tearing it up a little bit. What i did was called speeding so get it strait and dont jump to conclusions. Read between the lines more carefully next time and maybe next time you wont infer that i was racing.
Also i dont live in Calgery or even Canada for that matter.

Lucas

FiveFreshFish
12-25-2003, 06:23 PM
....lol so i go after him and fly by him going about 90 mph

and then he passes me on double yellows and almost gets ina crash....lol barly missed gettin hit....

This is racing. No sense in denying it.

You don't have to launch from a standstill from a traffic light to make it street racing. As long as it's a competition -- formal or informal, street or freeway -- then it's considered racing.

Eclipse
12-25-2003, 06:29 PM
OK just because some idiot tries to pass me on double yellow lines...does not mean i am street racing. it just means that there are stupid ppl out there that like to do stupid stuff and risk there lives....anyways for the last time i wasnt street racing....the only reason i went after him was to take a closer look at the car

Lucas

Ucan2
12-25-2003, 08:56 PM
It wasn't no race, ya hear?:closed:

DUBBED
12-25-2003, 09:18 PM
OK just because some idiot tries to pass me on double yellow lines...does not mean i am street racing. it just means that there are stupid ppl out there that like to do stupid stuff and risk there lives....anyways for the last time i wasnt street racing....the only reason i went after him was to take a closer look at the car

Lucas

you wanted a closer look at a POS civic with no bumpers?

JAYMEZ
12-26-2003, 01:14 AM
blah blah , its xmas give the noob a break , we all have raced once in our life time

:closed: :drama:

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

rice_eater
12-26-2003, 09:17 PM

Lucas

So how's grade 10 working out for you?

1WiCkEdWrX
12-28-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23
:whocares:

keep it to the track :)

:werd: