PDA

View Full Version : Mount Royal College Library

copynpaste
08-10-2010, 05:59 PM
Does anyone know if they now have a basement or 2nd floor where its more private for studying - and has ethernet jacks in each station? I called the library but theyre closed.

swak
08-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Have you ever been there?

No they don't... Theres many 'quiet areas' around campus though for studying.

Theres computers in the library, some cubicles, and some lounging chairs to read on.. AND BOOKS!

copynpaste
08-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by swak
Have you ever been there?

No they don't... Theres many 'quiet areas' around campus though for studying.

Theres computers in the library, some cubicles, and some lounging chairs to read on.. AND BOOKS!

Never been to the library.

Do the quiet areas youre mentioning have ethernet jacks in each cubicle?

swak
08-10-2010, 07:19 PM
Free wireless everywhere on campus.

No ethernet jacks on the cubicles, but there are open tables where you can plug in a cable i think (never used them).

tonyKUN
08-26-2010, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by copynpaste

Never been to the library.

Do the quiet areas youre mentioning have ethernet jacks in each cubicle?

the library can be pretty quiet, good place to study. you could also go to the EC building, second floor, thats a good place to go to. and the wireless internet is pretty fast and stable.

LongCity
08-26-2010, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by tonyKUN

the library can be pretty quiet, good place to study.

You'd have to be there right when it opens or when it almost closes for that. If you walk in and go left, the kids sitting at those tables are more loud than they are studying.

swak
08-26-2010, 01:33 PM
I always liked those 'quiet areas' in random hallways.. Big tables, and quiet.. Need I say more?

tacsniper
08-29-2010, 10:13 PM
you want quiet? I just go find an empty classroom until people comes for a class.

copynpaste
08-29-2010, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by tonyKUN

the library can be pretty quiet, good place to study. you could also go to the EC building, second floor, thats a good place to go to. and the wireless internet is pretty fast and stable.

k cool thanks. If im a visitor would they let me on thier wifi or do you have to have a student id card?