PDA

View Full Version : Wrapping/Framing Canvas Print Services

bobafixed
08-11-2010, 08:04 AM
Hey all,

I'm printing off a 16x24" canvas print, it should be ready sometime tomorrow (Thursday). Problem is, they just called to let me know they wont be able to have it wrapped in time for my deadline on Saturday morning.

Does anyone here (or know of someone) that I can drop my canvas print off to tomorrow and have it ready by Friday?

I know it's a bit last minute, but it's rather urgent. If anyone can drop me a contact or something, that would be awesome.

Thanks

Go4Long
08-11-2010, 08:13 AM
how large are the borders that they put on it?

bobafixed
08-11-2010, 08:22 AM
That's a good question, I'm not quite sure. The last prints I had printed from them had at least 5”-6” on each side... might be more. I’m not too concerned about the size of the frame at this point, as long as it’s wrapped and ready to be displayed for my clients wedding, I’ll be ecstatic :)

quazimoto
08-11-2010, 08:25 AM
I do have frames that might work for the size area you would need. It wouldn't be an exactly fit and the overall size might be a shade smaller as the frames I use have 2" wrap I believe.

I think it would turn it into a 13"x20" or 14"x20" or something after it's mounted.

bobafixed
08-11-2010, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by quazimoto
I do have frames that might work for the size area you would need. It wouldn't be an exactly fit and the overall size might be a shade smaller as the frames I use have 2" wrap I believe.

I think it would turn it into a 13"x20" or 14"x20" or something after it's mounted.

I'll shoot you a PM if I cant find anything by the end of today. How long does it take to wrap a canvas typically?

quazimoto
08-11-2010, 08:52 AM
Takes me 5 minutes :)

I'll need to double and triple check the frames sizes taht I still have to make sure we can make this work.