PDA

View Full Version : Boater Exam Supervisor Credentials?

JfuckinC
08-11-2010, 09:34 AM
Anyone have a login they want to lend me so i can write this waste of fucking time test? My safety concious mother wont let me take her husbands boat unless i have it done :banghead:

My step dads login isn't working, and i need to get the dumb thing done... Thanks in advance!

speedog
08-11-2010, 09:39 AM
Quickest way is to take a quick ride up to Balzac and take the test at the tent outside of Bass Pro Shops - really easy test actually, less than 15 minutes and you're good to go. Have heard that popular lakes are being patrolled quite heavily this year since the Canadian Boating License is now law to have for any powered vessel - even my 12.5 foot fishing boat with an electric trolling motor.

CMW403
08-11-2010, 09:43 AM
i dont have a login unfortunately but im gonna have to agree with you, this test is a fucking joke.

my supervisor was John Madden living at 123 Touchdown Lane, Calgary, AB. :D

JfuckinC
08-11-2010, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by speedog
Quickest way is to take a quick ride up to Balzac and take the test at the tent outside of Bass Pro Shops - really easy test actually, less than 15 minutes and you're good to go. Have heard that popular lakes are being patrolled quite heavily this year since the Canadian Boating License is now law to have for any powered vessel - even my 12.5 foot fishing boat with an electric trolling motor.

Ya, even the chestermere RCMP have a boat now! I hate the boating laws in our country, so retarded. and now some hippy group is trying to get it mandatory to WEAR life jackets the entire time you're on a boat? GFYS.

speedog
08-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Ridiculously easy test, really doesn't qualify someone to know the rules regarding operating a boat - some of the questions are so lame. Possibly my 11 year old daughter might not be able to pass this test because she hasn't been around boats much, but even then I'd bet she probably get the 75% needed.

K3RMiTdot
08-11-2010, 09:53 AM
i have a supervisor id if anyone needs it

JfuckinC
08-11-2010, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by K3RMiTdot

pm'D

GOnSHO
08-11-2010, 10:15 AM
how much is the test out at Bass Pro shop?

JfuckinC
08-11-2010, 10:16 AM
32/36

not too bad eh? thanks kermitt!!!!!!!!!!!!

C_Dave45
08-11-2010, 10:17 AM
I agree about it being ridiculous. You can rent a 6O foot houseboat or a high-powered speedboat and "captain" them all over Shuswap lake without the boaters ticket....but if I'm caught in my inflatable dinghy with my electric trolling motor up at Wedge pond without my ticket, it's a fine! Bloody gov't....AGAIN!!

JfuckinC
08-11-2010, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by C_Dave45
I agree about it being ridiculous. You can rent a 6O foot houseboat or a high-powered speedboat and "captain" them all over Shuswap lake without the boaters ticket....but if I'm caught in my inflatable dinghy with my electric trolling motor up at Wedge pond without my ticket, it's a fine! Bloody gov't....AGAIN!!

Thats what blows my mind, you can rent a 94' l x 24' w houseboat haha..

GOnSHO
08-11-2010, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by K3RMiTdot

pm'd

i want my license STAT!

JfuckinC
08-11-2010, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by GOnSHO

pm'd

i want my license STAT!

it's pretty easy man, and you can google while testing :rofl:

Now the X-2 is gunna see some dirty usage tomorrow. Then houseboating friday :D ahhhhh vacation timmmmmmeeee

bituerbo
08-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Hold up, I've got a code for $20 off the test which brings the total cost down to $30.

Promo Code: NTAMYRX

boatsmartexam.com

speedog
08-11-2010, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by GOnSHO
how much is the test out at Bass Pro shop? $60