PDA

View Full Version : Win a VIP experience @ Race The Base

dino_martini
08-11-2010, 10:23 AM
http://www.m2omedia.com/cjaq/members/spend/raffles/raffles.jsp?rafflesid=54512&categoryid=0

Got this in my Email inbox this morning, probably one of the sickest prizes I have seen given away by a radio station.

Includes:

JACK FREELOADERS can win a Race The Base VIP Experience for two including:
- Return transportation with North Cariboo Air... the plane will be landing in the middle of the action, right on base!!! (Flight departs Calgary at 7am on August 28th and returns at approx 8pm)
- VIP lanyards that will give you access to the VIP Tent at the starting line of the race, located next to the high performance car display.
- The chance to be a passenger in the choice of any car available, speeding down the landing strip similar to those registered for the event. It will truly be a wild experience to select the car of your dreams, put on a helmet, and be a passenger as the ride runs down the strip! A waiver will have to be signed prior to this experience.
- Free food and drink (All VIPs at this event will be treated to complimentary food and beverage through out the day. No alcohol will be served on site due to the nature of this event.)
- Show guides

:bigpimp:

bituerbo
08-11-2010, 10:33 AM
argh.
you need points to enter.
Jack ALMOST had me as a listener.