PDA

View Full Version : Uni's/Colleges with the best chicks.

CUG
08-11-2010, 11:56 AM
So, which one do you think has the hottest chicks? :D

JfuckinC
08-11-2010, 12:00 PM
MRU is the obvious winner :poosie:

CUG
08-11-2010, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by JfuckinC
MRU is the obvious winner :poosie: No kidding :D

Meant to put this in Campus chat. Sorry =/

Super_Geo
08-11-2010, 12:47 PM
The lower the entrance standards the hotter the chicks.

maxomilll
08-11-2010, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

Shouldn't bow valley and devry be sky rocketing then?

CUG
08-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by maxomilll

Shouldn't bow valley and devry be sky rocketing then? With dover broads..

Jlude
08-11-2010, 01:06 PM
Why is this in the careers section? :rofl:

LadyLuck
08-11-2010, 01:13 PM
No SAIT?

Type_S1
08-11-2010, 01:18 PM
Is it that hard?

U of C= mostly nerdy and fat girls, out of 3 years at U of C I've maybe had 2 girls I would honestly say I want to bone in all my classes(and I'm in haskayne). Doctors Lawyers and Engineers don't have a very good selection either.

Mount Royal= Lower entrance means hotter chicks...these are the girls that want a good education but just are not that smart, but they are definately bangin. No doctors or Lawyers here.

Sait= Now standards are too low here and you go in to trades so you have the tom boys and butch lesbians. There are some hot ones for programs like cooking(which all girls should know how to anyways) and the bullshit architecture stuff.

Devry=who the fuck goes to devry? Anwer: Old people.

High standards= Ugly girls, they don't have enough time growing up to work out and learn how to apply make up. If you find a girl in this category you take that shit and run with it assuming she knows how to cook, but these are the girls that are argumentative because they think they are so smart.

Low standards= Retards that are not mentally capable of applying makeup, or all the leftovers

Medium to high standards= Complete win for bitches, pretty smart and some are sexy. You get the best of both worlds.

:dunno:

I just talked so much nonsense

Coles Notes: Mount Royal FTW

msommers
08-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Hottest chicks? Not at UofC. Lots of doable chicks though, quite a few cute girls too.

5hift
08-11-2010, 01:44 PM
Answering the OP`s question, MRU by far. That said, every post secondary school has talent.

Its entertaining when I hear guys say UofC has no hot girls, because right away you know these are the guys who have zero game and dont get laid, instead bitching about the girls.

Like the clown who said in 3 years of uni there have been maybe 2 girls he would have slept with ... Haha sure bud ... taking bets on how much of a goof he looks like himself.

UofC has so many hot girls, including many in Haskayne but you have to go to actual parties and talk to them, besides creeping girls in your classes deciding which ones you would let have sex with you in you`re fantasy world.

Idratherbsidewayz
08-11-2010, 02:01 PM
Do yourself a favor and move to Guelph if chicks is what you're after. That university has a 7:1 girl to guy ratio. The parties are insane, full of hot horny country girls not getting enough dick...

slinkie
08-11-2010, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Type_S1

first day there i looked like the guy in my sig

copynpaste
08-11-2010, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

Who says its easy to get into MRC? I heard its hard.

Pahnda
08-11-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by copynpaste

The people who I've met who said they got into MRU said it was pretty easy. They were proud they squeezed by in the 60%s and had no trouble getting in. :dunno:

Even if you don't do any homework in high school getting a high 60% is pretty simple in Canada.

But to actually post on topic, everywhere will have hot chicks... Most of the hottest people I know are from the U of C. It's just all on you to go and be social without being a creep or failing at hygiene.

Idratherbsidewayz
08-11-2010, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Pahnda
But to actually post on topic, everywhere will have hot chicks... Most of the hottest people I know are from the U of C. It's just all on you to go and be social without being a creep or failing at hygiene.

Everywhere has hot chicks but you don't want them to be a minority. When there are lots, they compete for your attention and not the other way around.

Numi
08-11-2010, 04:44 PM
delete

psycoticclown
08-11-2010, 04:45 PM
MRU by far.

UofL has some pretty good ones too. UofC is garbage compared to both of them.

dandia89
08-11-2010, 05:53 PM
i can't say i really know mru, but i've been going to their gym for this summer and the girls are definitely hotter than the girls at the u of c gym

HuMz
08-11-2010, 06:49 PM
MRU for sure, but U of L is pretty close. Sait is also better then Bow valley and Devry from what ive seen.

97'Scort
08-11-2010, 07:56 PM
I'm sorry, but UVic whoops all of them. 3 women for every guy, what what?

wintonyk
08-11-2010, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by dandia89
i can't say i really know mru, but i've been going to their gym for this summer and the girls are definitely hotter than the girls at the u of c gym

You just wait til the school years starts. I begin to get conflicted. Go at 6 when all the hotties are there never get any equipment or go at 9 when there is 1 or 2 super hotties.

Move across the country. I went to Mount Saint Vincent in Halifax. It was an all girls university until the 80's and my grad class was me and one other guy plus 57 females (20 of which were "talent")

G-ZUS
08-11-2010, 08:22 PM
SAIT in the school of health public safety

mushi_mushi
08-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Anyone who has attended mrc/mru know the answer to that question. I went to the u of c (comp sci) and mru (information systems) no comparison, the girls are way hotter at mru. The quality of education there is better imo too. It depends on what you take, but overall mru gets my vote.

D911
08-12-2010, 02:01 PM
there was a pretty good selection at sait.

but they're also mixed in with some butch mechanics and old broads.

jefferson2
08-14-2010, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by 97'Scort
I'm sorry, but UVic whoops all of them. 3 women for every guy, what what?

Quality not quantity. 2 outta 3 of those girls are hippy tree lovers who don't shower, shave, or know what a toothbrush is used for.

b_t
08-14-2010, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by jefferson2

Quality not quantity. 2 outta 3 of those girls are hippy tree lovers who don't shower, shave, or know what a toothbrush is used for.

bahaha WTF yeah man that's not an exaggeration at all. what you say here is completely grounded in reality :rolleyes:

of the places in Calgary, Mount Royal hands down. no contest.

Power_Of_Rotary
08-14-2010, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by jefferson2

quality>quantity yes...

but statistically, im sure theres more hot chicks in a place with more girls than place with less girls (# wise not ratio).

Also calgary has like 2 guys to 1 girls (atleast that what it feels like now lol), so even if theres a higher ratio of hot chicks, the competition is high.

So calgary is ftl

preludeprincess
08-14-2010, 08:43 PM
judging from the uofc psyc program i see soo many pretty chicks but the dudes are no bueno..
i heard the dudes that go to the gym are really hott tho :]

Markov7
08-14-2010, 08:50 PM
I think there is only like 3 sexy girls in all of engineering at u of c, and they are borderline retarded. :thumbsdow

luxor
08-18-2010, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by copynpaste

You heard wrong. Most programs just require you pass high school classes with 60% or more. Obviously you need your high school diploma as well. Most of the hot chicks straight out of high school barely pass and receive their high school diploma anyways. For the hot first-years girls at the U of C; the retarded ones always fail there and end up going to MRU.

gyu
08-19-2010, 04:14 PM
UofC isn't that bad in my opinion it just depends where you are/what you're in. For instance Mac Hall you'll usually see some, where as in engg you almost never see one. Option classes usually have a decent amount too.