PDA

View Full Version : 3rd date

machomacho
08-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Hey guys

So Ive been seeing this girl lately and shes awesome and were planning on going on a 3rd date but i have no clue what we can do on a weds lol

so far we been to the movies,dinner,mini golfing and went for a walk through princes islands park

any suggestions on what to do in Calgary on a weds for a third date lol

thanks

JfuckinC
08-11-2010, 12:01 PM
Wings :drool:

Meback
08-11-2010, 12:06 PM
how about a movie at home, and then sex her up.

JordanAndrew
08-11-2010, 12:09 PM
If it's nice enough, go kart?

RecoilS14
08-11-2010, 12:11 PM
Take her to prince island park and have a picnic

civicrider
08-11-2010, 12:12 PM
third date..... plow her box

spike98
08-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Something out of the norm. I dont live in calgary so the ideas i have would be slim. But 20 min out of the hat we have an observatory that you can visit.

You can grease the guy with an extra $20 and he will set up the telelscope to a nice view then piss off for a bit. Bring a bottle of wine and you WILL be getting a handy on the ride home.

Do something like that. The better the chance its new to her the better the chance she'll let you PIITB

n1zm0
08-11-2010, 12:16 PM
you both should goto this (http://www.calgaryarea.com/community/eventspsa/event.asp?ID=6691) , it'd be perfect!

j/k

third date, isay somewhere to get more 'in-touch' than the first 2 'getting-to-know-you' dates you already had. think second base tactics...

machomacho
08-11-2010, 12:20 PM
haha thanks for the suggestions

i would take her home but i live with my parents and we'll prolly go home later once they have fallen asleep since i live in the basement

i was thinking drive in movie? there is robin hood playing today at deerfoot

kolumbo69
08-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Time to try and get some action, otherwise she's just going to think ur gay!

Skrilla
08-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by civicrider

:rofl: nothing like getting to the point

Cascade
08-11-2010, 12:29 PM
The best advice my friend has ever given me is to do what YOU want to do. Don't ask friends what you should do/ what to do. If you do what you want to do, you will feel more confident, and probably will enjoy your self more.

Mm, I was going to suggest BBQ for her at your place then movie at home, but you live with your parents.

Mm, anyways some suggestions a coffee date? or bubble tea date? Maybe drinks and appetizers at The Keg, or Moxies, or somewhere nice?

But 3rd date, if she has any class, don't try to get into her pants. Serious, she will think that's all you want, and piss off.

Edit: Good luck, and let us know how it goes, and what you ended up doing! :)

LadyLuck
08-11-2010, 12:37 PM
(If you own a car) Deerfoot mall is having the Drive in movie tonight in the parking lot...

If anything is going to happen, you chances of having a little make out session are pretty good sitting in a car watching a movie :poosie:

dj_rice
08-11-2010, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by machomacho
haha thanks for the suggestions

i would take her home but i live with my parents and we'll prolly go home later once they have fallen asleep since i live in the basement

i was thinking drive in movie? there is robin hood playing today at deerfoot

Just curious how old you are?

Jlude
08-11-2010, 01:00 PM
why do you have to figure out what you're doing... Tell her to come up with something for you guys to do.

CUG
08-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Hey guys

So Ive been seeing this girl lately and shes awesome and were planning on going on a 3rd date but i have no clue what we can do on a weds lol

so far we been to the movies,dinner,mini golfing and went for a walk through princes islands park

thanks Yeah, tell her it's not working and dump her.

Feruk
08-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Take her to the batting cages then out for some drinks. Girls love nothing more then swinging a big stick.

msommers
08-11-2010, 01:25 PM
Get in early or get the hell out.

Kloubek
08-11-2010, 01:27 PM
What to do?

Her.

It's the third date man. 1 base per date.

I guess that means you wouldn't be actually "doing" her, unless you manage to skip a base.

Good luck!

LUDELVR
08-11-2010, 01:41 PM

By the 3rd date, I'd already be pulling an ATM!

:poosie:

civicrider
08-11-2010, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

By the 3rd date, I'd already be pulling an ATM!

I just hope you don't kiss her good night

JRSC00LUDE
08-11-2010, 01:48 PM

Wow, I'm surprised you made it to third date. Better seal the deal LadyLuck style, you'll have better luck in your parents car than their basement! :rofl:

civicrider
08-11-2010, 02:03 PM
I dunno i plowed lots of girls at home when I lived with my parents.

freshprince1
08-11-2010, 02:32 PM
Drive out the The Big Rock by Okotoks, and explore a bit. Then go for dinner at on of the small Cafe's in Black Diamond or Okotoks. Go for a drive on some of the back roads in that area and check out the local scenery, we take it for granted. It's nice to get out of the city once in a while. Beautiful drive this time of year. She'll probably like getting away form the city, plus it will give you lots of time to talk...and hint that you want to put the moves on her...just so she knows you're not gay.:poosie:

Good Luck.

edit: Oh yah, surprised no one else has said it yet....pics?

~Leah~
08-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Isn't Taste of Calgary there right now? That would be a good start

Mitsu3000gt
08-11-2010, 03:26 PM
You could go to Bodyworlds, it ends this Friday.

Or you could go to the shooting range (Shooting Edge on Blackfoot). Very cool experience with lots to talk about after if either of you have never shot different kinds of guns before.

If its the 3rd date you should definitely plan to end up at one of your houses...

beyond_ban
08-11-2010, 03:30 PM
I dunno i plowed lots of girls at home when I lived with my parents.

^ This. If you got game, i don't see why your living conditions should affect you. That being said, my parents house had a walkin basement right to my room.

Graham_A_M
08-11-2010, 03:32 PM
^ Yeah that "Body worlds" is really intense though, you have to have a devout taste for all things "human body" to not be wierded out by the majority of the stuff there. Some of the exhibits were too much for me even, such as that woman that was divided into almost an a "X" shape, with her nervous system removed and composing of the first part of the X, with her organs and muscles as the second part, then lastly her bones as the final one. I remember looking back and seeing her eye lash in a certain light, that was :barf:

Just be warned, Im just saying.

Mamma_Mia
08-11-2010, 03:33 PM
It all depends on what kind of girl she is. I know that I love to go out for wings and beer on Wednesdays. I like it better when the Flames are playing, but I enjoy it in the summer too!! The Rusty Cage has good wings.

Another option would be bowling. You could take her to that new restaurant in Chinook mall, then bowl downstairs.

Then into the mall to buy her something nice!! ;)

Kloubek
08-11-2010, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
You could go to Bodyworlds, it ends this Friday.

Nothing says "I want to get in your pants" quite like staring at dead corpses.

Mitsu3000gt
08-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek

Maybe she's into that sort of thing? :D

whiskas
08-11-2010, 03:46 PM
Not to mention all the preserved dongs and hanging ham. I was laughing my ass off because I'm an immature idiot.

arian_ma
08-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Mamma_Mia
If this is referring to anything but anal lube, then I disagree.

iSPY
08-11-2010, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma

If this is referring to anything but anal lube, then I disagree.

:werd:

beyond_ban
08-11-2010, 04:06 PM
I bet that 90% of the respondents in this thread have slept with less then 3 girls and have barely made it to a third date. Personally, if you like the girl a lot and are going for more then just a friend with benefits take her out as many times as you like. Of course it comes to the point where taking her "out" should really just be bringing her into your house where you can go in and out all night.

max_boost
08-11-2010, 04:35 PM
haha don't over do it, whatever it is because you have set your own standard which you have to beat the next time you go out.

eblend
08-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban
I bet that 90% of the respondents in this thread have slept with less then 3 girls and have barely made it to a third date. Personally, if you like the girl a lot and are going for more then just a friend with benefits take her out as many times as you like. Of course it comes to the point where taking her "out" should really just be bringing her into your house where you can go in and out all night.

I agree, all the shit in this threadis e-thugging to the max. I think you even give them more credit than it is due, some of the guys on here probably haven't hit puberty yet. If you like the girl, and she isn't a hoe like some of these guys claim to date, then take it naturally, don't force it, it will happen when the time is right. If you just want a quick bang than go for it, otherwise I would just be natural. I find that the girl will want it as much as you when the time is right. Think of it this way, if you want this girl for long term, you have to be yourself and do things you like as well.

Neil4Speed
08-11-2010, 05:59 PM
I hope you told her you loved her - Girls love it when you tell them that right away.

Awd-Tsi
08-11-2010, 06:15 PM
Is she a hopa?

Rat Fink
08-11-2010, 06:31 PM

spikerS
08-11-2010, 06:56 PM
jeeze, I thought this was common knowledge...

B_JQk2v5ab0

mugensix
08-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Listen man ive mastered third dates,

So here it goes bro you better be reading....

Step one, you wink at her when you pick her up, but dont open the door for her, make her open it, better yet tell her its broken and let her get in from your side so she has to squeeze over you, now heres the moment you grab a tity, thats what shes expecting, thats what you give her. And dont grab it hard, like a caressing gentle tug on the sucker. Then throw on classics like "i like big butts", "i wanna fuck u" and "birthday sex", these songs tend to ease shit up, the last thing u need is u analing her and shit sliding down her ass like a volcanic catastrophy running down your legs...
make sure you take her to a resteraunt where everyones fat and ugly so she can look at her self and say "wow im gorgeous" and then wen the date is over take her to the forestlawn area, give me a call and ill do the rest HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA =D

Mamma_Mia
08-11-2010, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by mugensix

So you have mastered the third date because you have never made it to the forth, I'm guessing!! :facepalm:

LOL Way too funny!!!:rofl:

Scuderia
08-11-2010, 08:55 PM

thanks

then buy her something nice

This is why females own you idiots.

FivE.SeveN
08-11-2010, 09:19 PM

Step one, you wink at her when you pick her up, but dont open the door for her, make her open it, better yet tell her its broken and let her get in from your side so she has to squeeze over you, now heres the moment you grab a tity, thats what shes expecting, thats what you give her. And dont grab it hard, like a caressing gentle tug on the sucker. Then throw on classics like "i like big butts", "i wanna fuck u" and "birthday sex", these songs tend to ease shit up, the last thing u need is u analing her and shit sliding down her ass like a volcanic catastrophy running down your legs...
make sure you take her to a resteraunt where everyones fat and ugly so she can look at her self and say "wow im gorgeous" and then wen the date is over take her to the forestlawn area, give me a call and ill do the rest HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA =D

What the fuck, most random reply ever :rofl: :rofl:

TomcoPDR
08-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by LadyLuck
(If you own a car) Deerfoot mall is having the Drive in movie tonight in the parking lot...

If anything is going to happen, you chances of having a little make out session are pretty good sitting in a car watching a movie :poosie:

I hate being gassy while at the drive-in's

PulsePro
08-11-2010, 10:25 PM
Is that all you do? Sign up on beyond to ask for computer building and dating advice? Do you even have a car?:facepalm:

After all the advices we've given you, I'd expect you to contribute something useful instead of leeching noob

mugensix
08-12-2010, 10:51 AM
it was a joke mamma mia...... but i guess you forest lawn people dont get sarcasm.. =D

Lex350
08-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Neil4Speed
I hope you told her you loved her - Girls love it when you tell them that right away.

hahahahahahaha gold!

msommers
08-12-2010, 12:32 PM
On or shortly after the 3rd date, if she doesn't want to turn things up physically, she's not interested that way just likes the company.

Tomaz
08-12-2010, 12:39 PM
McDicks, Movie, Walk in a park.

Picnic in Park

Go "window Shopping"

Grab a coffee, sit down, learn more about her and her life.

Take her out to watch the meteor showers.

Most importantly. Be yourself. Don't buy her things, dont be overly gentleman like. Show her who you are, what you do. Might as well show her "the real deal" instead of making a new facade for yourself.

Good luck and have fun! :)

LUDELVR
08-12-2010, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek

You obviously haven't been yet! That place screams SEX! Nothing says sex like staring at a Va-jayjay its ripest, most strip down form! Most guys like the hair shaven off...well, this one ups it by getting right to the meat of it (pun intended)!!

:poosie: :poosie:

If she's not generating panty soup by then and that simply doesn't do it for her, take her to the fetus section of the exhibit! Seeing babies in various stages of their growth and development will surely get a tickle out of her loins and if all else fails, take her to the mother of all exhibits (once again, pun intended) where it has the corpse of both the mother and her baby in the womb...and her black smoking lung! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

By the end of that date, if she's not begging you to kill her, skin her and stuff her in formaldehyde, then she simply doesn't deserve a 4th date!!:thumbsdow

SRT
08-12-2010, 12:49 PM
Is she a large black woman?

Mamma_Mia
08-12-2010, 01:05 PM
and then wen the date is over take her to the forestlawn area, give me a call and ill do the rest

it was a joke mamma mia...... but i guess you forest lawn people dont get sarcasm.. =D

Going off your first reply, I think what you meant is "Us Forest lawn people....." :rofl:

Edit: BTW I'm not from Forestlawn. :)

mushi_mushi
08-12-2010, 01:21 PM
The obvious answer, take her to a korean bbq :) Seriously im not a person of experience but I would probably take her out to hit some balls, driving range or 9 holes. The course might be a bit on the expensive side. Other alternatives are you can take her for a combination of some of these.. movie, bowling, sushi, rafting down the bow, archery etc. Its always fun to do some kind of activity and afterwords go unwind.

thrasher22
08-12-2010, 01:30 PM
I went go-karting at kartworld last night with a girl I just recently started seeing and we had a rad time.
Its great because then you can flirt, race each other, and goof around, and if she has zero interest in it, she's not interesting enough to see again ;)

My other go-to is just show up at the Uptown or Plaza theaters and watch whatever indie/foreign movie is playing. Its almost always something interesting you've never heard of, weird enough you'll have something to talk about, AND makes you look interesting/cultured (ha).

kvg
08-12-2010, 03:12 PM
so did you hit it?
:bigpimp:

yeahyeah
08-12-2010, 03:54 PM
for those who went to the body worlds exhibit, how long did it take you to walk through it all?

bmw62
08-12-2010, 04:19 PM

what more do you expect from a guy living in Forest Lawn. :dunno:

psycoticclown
08-12-2010, 04:23 PM
It all depends on what kind of girl she is. I know that I love to go out for wings and beer on Wednesdays. I like it better when the Flames are playing, but I enjoy it in the summer too!! The Rusty Cage has good wings.

Another option would be bowling. You could take her to that new restaurant in Chinook mall, then bowl downstairs.

Oh hai derrrrrr :love:

Graham_A_M
08-12-2010, 07:44 PM

You obviously haven't been yet! That place screams SEX! Nothing says sex like staring at a Va-jayjay its ripest, most strip down form! Most guys like the hair shaven off...well, this one ups it by getting right to the meat of it (pun intended)!!

If she's not generating panty soup by then and that simply doesn't do it for her, take her to the fetus section of the exhibit! Seeing babies in various stages of their growth and development will surely get a tickle out of her loins and if all else fails, take her to the mother of all exhibits (once again, pun intended) where it has the corpse of both the mother and her baby in the womb...and her black smoking lung! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

By the end of that date, if she's not begging you to kill her, skin her and stuff her in formaldehyde, then she simply doesn't deserve a 4th date!!:thumbsdow
Oh fuck. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Too bad thats too big to sig. :thumbsdow

Skyline.addict
08-13-2010, 02:15 AM
i know this aint 'ask leo' but.... pics or gtfo

maxomilll
08-13-2010, 03:01 AM
dude. It's obvious just :poosie:

Feruk
08-13-2010, 11:32 AM
Pics plz?

Originally posted by yeahyeah
for those who went to the body worlds exhibit, how long did it take you to walk through it all?

An hour, maybe less.

freshprince1
08-13-2010, 12:50 PM
We demand an update here!

Jlude
08-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by freshprince1

Kloubek
08-13-2010, 01:54 PM

It's official. You're fucked.

Originally posted by yeahyeah

Depends how long you want to take. There is a lot to take in per piece, and they way the section up the bodies is pretty fascinating. We spent probably two hours in there, but I could see someone spending all day if they really wanted to.

I'd allocate one hour absolute minimum.

kvg
08-13-2010, 02:41 PM
I was there for about 2 hours it was super cool!
If you get a chance, go see it:thumbsup:

baygirl
08-13-2010, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by freshprince1

Maybe date #3 went really well and he's too busy to post an update.

Or more likely his parents caught him with a girl in his room and took away his computer privileges.

LUDELVR
08-13-2010, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M

Oh fuck. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Too bad thats too big to sig. :thumbsdow

Dude, I'm just saying, the Body Worlds exhibition gave me an "inside" look into what I was "getting myself into" regarding women! :devil:

moose911
08-14-2010, 10:01 PM
dude got in, blew early, blew it with the girl, and then parents walk in...

on another note, if the night was good..
PICS OR GTFO !:poosie: :poosie: :poosie:

Canmorite
08-19-2010, 05:54 PM

Don't buy her shit. You've dated her twice, you're not married to her. She might start treating you like an ATM otherwise. Been there, done that.

Barlow
08-20-2010, 03:11 PM
I too am going on a third date,

I already got the whole "are you interested, you didnt pull any moves"

so date 3 gonnalay the pipe... see if that move works

Jlude
08-20-2010, 03:24 PM
atta boy... shoulda been in that the first date.

~Leah~
08-20-2010, 05:02 PM

Dude, I'm just saying, the Body Worlds exhibition gave me an "inside" look into what I was "getting myself into" regarding women! :devil:

You need to stop with the..... the... dammit. It's been a while since high school english, what is this shit called again? Pretty sure this was the same day you commented on my almost getting struck by lightning and how "electric" my personality was and how "shocked" you were that this happened.... lol.... get back to school already. Oh Leo.

Anyway.... +1 for an update here dude.

Mitsu3000gt
08-20-2010, 05:04 PM
For the record, I went and saw Bodyworlds, and I didn't find it bad at all. I know it's real but everything looks fake because of the plastic processes and such. I will agree perhaps not the best idea for an early-relationship date if your sole intention is to pound some sniz right after but really it wasn't bad or gross at all IMO.

GenerationX
08-20-2010, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by ~Leah~

You need to stop with the..... the... dammit. It's been a while since high school english, what is this shit called again? Pretty sure this was the same day you commented on my almost getting struck by lightning and how "electric" my personality was and how "shocked" you were that this happened.... lol.... get back to school already. Oh Leo.

Anyway.... +1 for an update here dude.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: