PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle Rider Charged After Rear-ending Suv, Sending Two To Hospital In May

Markham
08-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Hi guys

http://www.calgarybeacon.com/2010/08/motorcycle-rider-charged-after-rear-ending-suv-sending-two-to-hospital/

Markham

e31
08-11-2010, 02:24 PM
"It (the motorcycle) hit the SUV from behind, causing the SUV to become airborne. The SUV flipped end to end before coming to rest in the ditch."

Sweet Holy Fuck! I believe we have ourselves an excellent physics lesson here. Using best approximation, how many sticks of dynamite equate the collision force expended by the motorcycle?

Rhystar
08-11-2010, 02:30 PM
......................i dunno what to say

[Yu]
08-11-2010, 02:31 PM
^^ Lol...

I am going to predict that the crash caused the Tracker to veer off the highway resulting in a terrible end result of flipping.

Very bad wording by the article that makes it sound like the bike launched the car lol.

NightFX2
08-11-2010, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by e31
"It (the motorcycle) hit the SUV from behind, causing the SUV to become airborne. The SUV flipped end to end before coming to rest in the ditch."

Sweet Holy Fuck! I believe we have ourselves an excellent physics lesson here. Using best approximation, how many sticks of dynamite equate the collision force expended by the motorcycle?

Nice :rofl:

MGCM
08-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Honda 1100 motorcycle.........they are NOT lightweight, this is a good lesson for anyone with a motorbike, just because you THINK your bike won't do any damage does not make it true.

CapnCrunch
08-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by MGCM
Honda 1100 motorcycle.........they are NOT lightweight, this is a good lesson for anyone with a motorbike, just because you THINK your bike won't do any damage does not make it true.

Yeah, I'm tired of motorcyclists constantly running into my truck.