PDA

View Full Version : Poetic justice

C_Dave45
08-11-2010, 07:39 PM
Hope this isn't a repost...I searched but couldn't find anything.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/24568380/detail.html

ZUtTF2YmwIE

JustGo
08-11-2010, 08:12 PM
I don't get it... how did that just happen?

It's cool and all... but I don't get the physics of what I just saw.

C_Dave45
08-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by JustGo
I don't get it... how did that just happen?

It's cool and all... but I don't get the physics of what I just saw.

did you read the article?
Police told Young their initial belief is the force of the first blast caused the gun to fire a second time, killing the robber instantly.

I don't understand it myself..but its fucken A!!!

nrt_vw
08-11-2010, 08:25 PM
thats definitely interesting. but like already mentioned, what the fuck?

JustGo
08-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by C_Dave45

did you read the article?

I don't understand it myself..but its fucken A!!!

hahaha, my bad, didn't read the article...

But hey, whatever works, right? :clap:

AE92_TreunoSC
08-11-2010, 08:32 PM
It's not often I wish death upon someone, but he had successfully earned that honor from me.

:thumbsup:

baygirl
08-11-2010, 11:01 PM
I can't believe the other customer there is totally oblivious to whats happening right next to him until the gun goes off!

Type_S1
08-11-2010, 11:11 PM
I don't understand wtf happened I watched like 5 times...that must be the shittiest gun ever made....mad defect.

Cascade
08-11-2010, 11:29 PM
mm, maybe the robber shot the gun, then during the recoil it moved up towards his head and misfired? Only speculation of course :dunno:

My other guess is that he was using a revolver with the 6 barrel or whatever, and loaded a bullet in backwards? I don't even know if you can do it, but maybe? and then it accidently misfired in his face. shitty deal.

C_Dave45
08-11-2010, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Cascade
mm, maybe the robber shot the gun, then during the recoil it moved up towards his head and misfired?

I don't think it misfired...I think that in the recoil, he probably instinctively tries to hold onto the gun,squeezing it and he fires it again...only by this time its pointing at his head. All within a quarter of a second.

lellowrx7
08-12-2010, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by baygirl
I can't believe the other customer there is totally oblivious to whats happening right next to him until the gun goes off!

haha he has no idea wtf is going on.
how can someone be so oblivious

psycoticclown
08-12-2010, 12:58 AM
Because if you're not paying attention to the person next to you, as most people won't be, and they're talking in low tones and being nondescript then you won't notice. Now if he pulled the gun out, started waving it and shouting, that would be different'

syritis
08-13-2010, 12:38 AM
so the theory is that you can in fact hit two birds with one stone? as long as you throw the 2 stones at the same time to appear as one stone?

CUG
08-13-2010, 12:48 AM
It kind of looks like he accidentally "bump fired" the gun. Any back story to this?

beyond_ban
08-13-2010, 08:20 AM
My other guess is that he was using a revolver with the 6 barrel or whatever, and loaded a bullet in backwards? I don't even know if you can do it, but maybe? and then it accidently misfired in his face. shitty deal.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Toma
08-13-2010, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by baygirl
He was mackin on the hot black girl on his left....

Mitsu3000gt
08-13-2010, 11:07 AM

Haha that is absolutely impossible.

As for the second shot, I can't tell what kind of gun it is, but if it was a SA/DA pistol, after the first trigger pull or after cocking the gun it is in SA, and the trigger pull would only be about 2lbs. It wouldn't be hard to accidentally pull it if his grip was poor or something which I'm sure it was.

yoda124
08-13-2010, 02:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCzOLEoko6o