M1-6 – United Kingdom
DGSE – France
FSB – Russia
BND – Germany
Mossad – Israel
MSS – China
CIA – America
CSIS - Canada

A couple of the lists online claim that Pakistan's ISI is the best in the world. Kinda find that hard to believe that a country whose President can vacation in Europe with the family, while the country is in shambles thanks to mother nature and internal threats, is at the top. The argument is that they have fended off India for 60years, and held strong against USSR and US.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Name_the_world's_best_intelligence_agency

http://www.toptenplanet.com/top-ten-intelligence-agencies-world

GTS4tw
08-12-2010, 09:30 AM
Mossad

/thread

turk99
08-12-2010, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Godfuader
The contenders:

ASIS – Australia
RAW – India
ISI – Pakistan
M1-6 – United Kingdom
DGSE – France
FSB – Russia
BND – Germany
Mossad – Israel
MSS – China
CIA – America
CSIS - Canada

A couple of the lists online claim that Pakistan's ISI is the best in the world. Kinda find that hard to believe that a country whose President can vacation in Europe with the family, while the country is in shambles thanks to mother nature and internal threats, is at the top. The argument is that they have fended off India for 60years, and held strong against USSR and US.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Name_the_world's_best_intelligence_agency

http://www.toptenplanet.com/top-ten-intelligence-agencies-world

The fact that he is on vacation right now has absolutely nothing to do with their intel agency. Silly to bring that up.

ISI is certainly at the top as they are harboring bin Laden as we speak and the US won't do anything about it.

CIA have done an excellent job since 9/11 on the terrorism front.

Tomaz
08-12-2010, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by turk99

/sarcasm

turk99
08-12-2010, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Tomaz

/sarcasm

No sarcasm at all. If you think otherwise, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Modelexis
08-12-2010, 10:57 AM

No sarcasm at all. If you think otherwise, you have no idea what you are talking about.

LOL, I've seen a lot of claims on the internet, but you're the first person that I have ever seen that claims to have vast knowledge of CIA operations. :rofl:

In fact, if you actually did have knowledge about CIA operations then this would actually support the claim that they're doing a horrible job.

Tomaz
08-12-2010, 11:01 AM

Which, by default, makes you the professional. I am sorry that I over-stepped my boundaries... Please don't have me killed...

Quote, from James Bond's boss:

"Unlike the Americans, we prefer not to get our bad news from CNN.":poosie:

calgary403
08-12-2010, 11:19 AM

Yes, they released the report that Saddam had WMD'S. They are doing a bang up job in Iraq.

turk99
08-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by calgary403

Yes, they released the report that Saddam had WMD'S. They are doing a bang up job in Iraq.

I'm speaking specifically on the HOME FRONT.

TYMSMNY
08-12-2010, 12:12 PM
two posts a day... all today... in support of the CIA and their version of "war on terrorism".

Sugarphreak
08-12-2010, 12:12 PM

5hift
08-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Mossad is the best at assassinations and disobeying international law but in terms of knowledge of what is actually going on and influence, it is without a doubt ISI; As they always have, playing both sides.

calgary403
08-12-2010, 01:03 PM

I'm speaking specifically on the HOME FRONT.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

You were saying?

turk99
08-12-2010, 01:14 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

You were saying?

Did you even bother to skip up and read my original post? Post 9/11! :thumbsup: :rofl:

calgary403
08-12-2010, 01:24 PM

Did you even bother to skip up and read my original post? Post 9/11! :thumbsup: :rofl:

Doesn't change the fact you said they were doing a bang up job. This shows obviously they aren't.

turk99
08-12-2010, 01:32 PM

Doesn't change the fact you said they were doing a bang up job. This shows obviously they aren't.

Is this kid serious? :rofl:

Godfuader
08-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by GTS4tw
Mossad

/thread
Shooting fish in a barrel hardly qualifies as intelligence.

LollerBrader
08-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by GTS4tw
Mossad

/thread

Israel has a huge competitive edge in the use of it's "Sayanim", a tactic no other nation is able to employ.

Short definition:
http://www.worldlingo.com/ma/enwiki/en/Sayanim

How the Sayan system works, according to former Mossad Agent (And Edmontonian) Victor Ostrovsky:
http://www.the7thfire.com/new_world_order/zionism/mossad_local_assistants_or_sayanim.htm

revelations
08-12-2010, 07:03 PM
Comparing intelligence agencies around the world is like comparing apples and oranges.

Undoubtedly, certain agencies are better suited (and funded) for certain tasks than others.... but you cant really compare MI6 to FSB for eg. although they do some of the same tasks.

turbotrip
08-12-2010, 07:10 PM
i think the only ones worth mentioning on that list are CIA and ISI

revelations
08-12-2010, 07:51 PM

The Iraq WMD affair was the Bush administration ORDERING the CIA to create evidence linking Saddam to Al Qaeda. No wonder the CIA has taken a shit-kicking since then.

Since 9/11 the CIA/NSA/NRO/FBI have foiled 20-odd attacks on American soil - although technically speaking the attack of NW flight 253 on 25 Dec 2009 was otherwise successful - but failed due to a technical issue.

calgary403
08-12-2010, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by revelations

The Iraq WMD affair was the Bush administration ORDERING the CIA to create evidence linking Saddam to Al Qaeda. No wonder the CIA has taken a shit-kicking since then.

Since 9/11 the CIA/NSA/NRO/FBI have foiled 20-odd attacks on American soil - although technically speaking the attack of NW flight 253 on 25 Dec 2009 was otherwise successful - but failed due to a technical issue.

And the time square bombing was foiled by local P.D.

brownchild
08-12-2010, 08:45 PM
I think RAW is very succesful, look at the borders around India. Burma, Laos, Pakistan, China, Singapore, Bangladesh, Tibetan Plateu, Nepal and more, still they are the biggest democracy in the world, and one of the fastest growing economies in the world. ISI is terrorist funded, and like one of the other members stated they are hiding Bin Laden. Pakistans whole government is a puppet democracy run by extremists.

revelations
08-12-2010, 08:48 PM

There are other such cases as well... the CIA is not perfect, but its not as bad people think.

TheCheff
08-12-2010, 09:00 PM
I'm pretty sure that the CIA handles issues outside of the US and the FBI takes care of the homeland issues(correct me if I'm wrong).

The CIA is the best run service just look at they're track record of destroying foreign goverments and establishing a pro US regime. I bet its at like 20+ countries by now. Not many other intelligence agencies can boast that.

Sugarphreak
08-12-2010, 09:11 PM

calgary403
08-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by TheCheff
I'm pretty sure that the CIA handles issues outside of the US and the FBI takes care of the homeland issues(correct me if I'm wrong).

The CIA is the best run service just look at they're track record of destroying foreign goverments and establishing a pro US regime. I bet its at like 20+ countries by now. Not many other intelligence agencies can boast that.

I completely agree. If we are talking about instituting a puppet government in favor of their country CIA has it hands down.

Godfuader
08-12-2010, 09:40 PM

Actually by a Muslim t-shirt vendor who noticed the smoking Pathfinder.

revelations
08-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by TheCheff

In America, the CIA operates (clandestinely) within each State government.

turbotrip
08-13-2010, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by brownchild
ISI is terrorist funded, and like one of the other members stated they are hiding Bin Laden. Pakistans whole government is a puppet democracy run by extremists.

:rofl: governments fund terrorists; terrorists don't fund governments (at least outside of africa)

01RedDX
08-13-2010, 01:30 AM

yellowsnow
08-13-2010, 02:13 AM
Wow, I didn't even know Canada had the CSIS... :nut:

95EagleAWD
08-13-2010, 06:41 AM
It's not even hard for Mossad.

"Sir, everyone hates us and wants to kill us."

"Ahhhh."

jazzyb
08-13-2010, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by brownchild
I think RAW is very succesful, look at the borders around India. Burma, Laos, Pakistan, China, Singapore, Bangladesh, Tibetan Plateu, Nepal and more, still they are the biggest democracy in the world, and one of the fastest growing economies in the world. ISI is terrorist funded, and like one of the other members stated they are hiding Bin Laden. Pakistans whole government is a puppet democracy run by extremists.

And brown child the Pakistanis believe the exact opposite, that RAW is funded by terrorists.

India = state sponsored terrorisim all of which is directed by RAW.
Raw is notorious for human right violations.

ZenOps
08-13-2010, 08:03 AM
They don't call the Russian one KGB anymore.

Its either FSB for local or SVR for foreign intelligence. Much like MI-6 they still heavily rely on physical human presence.

SVR will have sleeper agents that can live an entire lifetime in a country that they are spying on. MI-6 is also heavily reliant on personelle.

China just automates it now, half of their intelligence is digital. China "WalMarted" their intelligence a long time ago. Very effective and cheap.